Register

Hubby and I are total newbies

Hi all.

We are empty nesters and are total newbies. We want to test the waters very slowly.

I like to be watched, and my husband likes it when other men notice that I am not wearing a bra when we go out to dinner, etc. We bought tickets to a local lifestyle club for their Halloween Party. We want to take that to the next level and be exhibitionists/voyeurs at this party. I already have a sexy mesh kitty cat costume that I bought just for the occasion.

As of now, we have no desire to swap. Will that come across as rude at this party, or will people understand? I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Thanks,

Coastocoast

Re: Hubby and I are total newbies

No it is not rude, just be honest and let them know what you want and your limits. Take is slowly and make sure you are both comfortable.

At the Swingers parties that I have been to, there is always a Hostess who will spell out the ground rules. If you aren't interested in "Playing" just say so. You aren't being rude at all. Just take things slowly, and go at your own pace.

A.

Don’t worry, take your time and be patient. My wife and I have been involved in a group for some time now and it’s been exciting but at 1st it took a while for the wife to be totally comfortable. Now after 3 yrs we both look forward to our swinger parties and have developed tight friendships outside the sex.

Every month we get together and have our group therapy we call it, it’s the same people and we all know and understand everyone’s limits and rules. Just know that getting involved with a group of sex partners that it’s all about the sex. Leave your feelings at the door and return to your S O and life goes on.

For me watching the wife spreading her legs and getting her needs fulfilled is somehow gratifying for me. She admitted to me one time that seeing me pounding another women made her squirt and she was so horned up knowing that I was getting off with another women .

Just take your your time and things will work out.

Just take all the time you need. My wife when she finally decided to let the world in she was so happy. I enjoyed seeing her penetrated and being such a sexy woman.

Hello and welcome as a person who has been in the lifestyle since the ripe old age of 16 and involved with the same group we make sure that at these gatherings everybody knows the rules and respects everybodys wishes and limits , so just have fun take it slow I know with the group I belong to we have large annuals and lots of smaller get togethers with members all of which are very , very fun and enjoyable , so again relax have fun and remember UNINHIBITED is great

Quote Originally Posted by rouye View Post
    Hi all.

We are empty nesters and are total newbies. We want to test the waters very slowly.

I like to be watched, and my husband likes it when other men notice that I am not wearing a bra when we go out to dinner, etc. We bought tickets to a local lifestyle club for their Halloween Party. We want to take that to the next level and be exhibitionists/voyeurs at this party. I already have a sexy mesh kitty cat costume that I bought just for the occasion.

As of now, we have no desire to swap. Will that come across as rude at this party, or will people understand? I am excited and nervous at the same time.

Thanks,
    you don't mention anything about bisexuality. are you bi ? do you want to see your husband suck a cock ? think about it , when you get into swinging.

Quote Originally Posted by marine20 View Post
    you don't mention anything about bisexuality. are you bi ? do you want to see your husband suck a cock ? think about it , when you get into swinging.
    Or maybe you want to see your wife get eaten out by a woman.