Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What about this is sexy to you? (Uncut cock)

I am sure they are very sexy cocks once you pull the skin back and see the head. The shafts are sexy.

What about this look makes them sexy to those that love uncut cock? I don't see it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_m993pkzAgb1r7f8y2o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	465 
Size:	14.3 KB 
ID:	50160

Name:	tumblr_mntx299P7o1rdbnh2o1_1280.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	25.8 KB 
ID:	50161

Re: What about this is sexy to you? (Uncut cock)

nothing

OMG I love uncut cocks!! I love everything about the natural look and the foreskin for sucking and fucking!!! But to each his own!! I love watching cum erupt from a foreskin just like a volcano does!! Love the feel of it in my hands or in my mouth!! Just can't top an uncut cock for me they are the sexiest and the best to play with!!!

i love to suck and get fucked by cut or uncut cocks as long as the cocks are long and thick. i love the feeling of a cock going in my hole and love to feel the cock going in my hole

i will take cock cut or uncut as long as its clean

I've seen a couple where the foreskin is very tight and doesn't fully cover the head. Those I like. The two examples above, just aren't my thing.

I don't find them a turn on. Sorry.

Nice shaft, good size, trimmed pubes..... its a nice cock, love velvet smooth skin.... pulling back the skin can reveal a nice moist head....but to be 100% honest, cock pics do bugger all for me because there is no emotion, no sensation, just an image, and I love the real thing.....
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

nonthing never had uncut
    I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!

I’m not sure why but I love them! Maybe it’s because I’m cut? There’s just something about the way it’s natural and intended to be. When I had kids I made sure both did not get cut as well. I don’t know what I’m missing but a lot that have been cut late in life say lots of sensitivity is lost. I’d love to try docking some day too.

Being uncut myself, I like seeing other cocks with foreskin. I know how good it feels to fondle my foreskin and how good it feels when my wife sucks on it, licks it, or nibbles on it. I would love to do the same to another guy.

The pleasure of having your foreskin sucked, licked and nibbled I am sure is very pleasureable and exciting. Being cut I can not relate. I am asking about the "anteater" look of it when your skin is pulled over? I know there are a lot of guys on here who love the site of it. I am more than sure that once that skin is pulled back the cock is sexy. Not saying that it would stop me from sucking on a uncut cock, I just prefer to see the cock head. I love a nice head.

That it is shaved. The uncut part? I'd very soon skin that back and work on the sensitive head.

I just absolutely love a nice uncut cock with lots of foreskin!! I’m not sure exactly what it is, and I myself have a circumcised penis, but uncut drives me wild �� I love the idea of having extra skin to play with and suck on, and to me there’s almost nothing hotter than seeing a guy pull his foreskin back to reveal a moist, sensitive cock head. For me personally, I’m very much turned on by smells (this is not for everyone certainly), and there are scents that an uncut dick can produce that a cut dick cannot. Very yummy to me!!

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I am sure they are very sexy cocks once you pull the skin back and see the head. The shafts are sexy.

What about this look makes them sexy to those that love uncut cock? I don't see it.

http://www.noharmm.org/anatomy.htm

I had a relationship with a guy once who was uncut, and the head was so smooth you could hardly tell it was there.

Anal intercourse was different. A circumcised guy's cock is slipping in and out and moving over the skin in your mangina, and if you are using water based lubes you dry out and the friction can be painful. Most of the length of an uncut guy's cock is going back and fourth in his own "sleeve" , and only the head is extended past the foreskin so you don't dry out as easily since the skin isn't moving as much inside of you.

I prefer a circumcised dick. The mouth feel is better, and anally, the uncircumcised cock is too gentle. I guess it's what you are used to.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Very interesting. Thanks for sharing the link.

I prefer a circumsized cock because that is what I have and I find more appealing. A circumsized cock I think would be much easier a pleasing to suck. If there is too much skin on the uncircumsized cock I think you are fighting with it. Not that I would not suck a uncircumsized cock I just know what I like.

But until I suck my first cock I will not know.

I think there is nothing sexier than a big mushroom head on a cut cock. The forskin on uncut cock hides the head too often. Uncut is still fun to suck as long as I pull the foreskin back and its clean. What in the pics that turns me on is that it's shaved.

Sorry none of the pics. Ecceh. ( Just a personal preference)

My long-term partner is uncut. After, I pull back the skin his dick looks wonderful.
    JEM

​Looks too much like a hot dog that’s end string has unraveled

for the top one, it looks like it would be very fun to suck, but I need my imagination to get there. for the bottom one, the trimmed pubes make it a lot more sexy and ever more fun to suck, I need far less imagination to get there.

I've not been with a man with an uncut cock, so I have no direct basis for comparison. I do prefer the appearance of a circumcised one, however, and know that I like those that I've experienced, orally and anally.

Quote Originally Posted by chub-bi View Post
    ​Looks too much like a hot dog that’s end string has unraveled
    Hahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Chub-bi, you are a very funny man!

I’ve only had uncut cock, but only when hey were at least starting to get hard. The head is the turn on for me, nothing about the foreskin, but then soft cocks are about as exciting for me as saggy boobs or sagging sss cheeks.

Make em em hard - long or short - and I’m on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Long Duck Dong View Post
    Nice shaft, good size, trimmed pubes..... its a nice cock, love velvet smooth skin.... pulling back the skin can reveal a nice moist head....but to be 100% honest, cock pics do bugger all for me because there is no emotion, no sensation, just an image, and I love the real thing.....
    The pleasure of having your foreskin sucked, licked and nibbled I am sure is very pleasureable and exciting. Being cut I can not relate. I am asking about the "anteater" look of it when your skin is pulled over? I know there are a lot of guys on here who love the site of it. I am more than sure that once that skin is pulled back the cock is sexy. Not saying that it would stop me from sucking on a uncut cock, I just prefer to see the cock head. I love a nice head.

love to get my tongue under both those foreskins saw my first uncut cock at fell in love with the way they look

The 2 in the picture are also great for docking!! Love the feeling of a foreskin sliding over the head of my cock!! Then when you both cum and it is awesome!!

nothing feelings

Being from the U.K. it’s more common to see uncut cocks, I am uncut and I love uncut cocks, once the cock get hard the ones I have had my hands and mouth on the head is fully on display . But I must admit I would like to try a cut cock to see what it’s like.

I understand from my reading that uncut is starting to get more common in the US as well, I understand that doctors are starting to get unwilling to carry out unnecessary surgery unless there is a very good medical reason. And I sure I read that medical insurance companies are starting to no fund the removal. Cut backs on cut backs ����

Got to say that uncut fascinates me mostly because I'm cut and the difference is a turn on. Love the pictures and imagine getting my tongue between the foreskin and the head.

i have had 2 uncut love them so sexy love sucking tougeing the head inside mmmmmmmmm