Register

Thread: Hedo in January

Hedo in January

Any both bi couples going to HEDO during Jan 10-19 of 2018?

Re: Hedo in January

great place anytime , but if its still the same its swingers month and whole place is nude ,

Quote Originally Posted by hurnhim View Post
    Any both bi couples going to HEDO during Jan 10-19 of 2018?
    I think you mean jan 10-19 2019

Sorry, I do mean 2019. We've been going for a number of years that week in Jan, just trying to find other both bi guys who will be going at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by hurnhim View Post
    Sorry, I do mean 2019. We've been going for a number of years that week in Jan, just trying to find other both bi guys who will be going at the same time.
    If you are going. . . Would you like to take along a Steamer Trunk that is about 6' tall, and weighs about 190 pounds , let me know.

way back then there was a site cant remember it , but it was all ppl going to hedo , they would put in details and the week they are going and u coulkd trade msgs and say hi , we found some bi cpls on there met them around the pool , one day we were pretty stonned on gahnji and drinks and my wife was near the swim up talking to a cpl guys and their wives came in with me that small conversation thing , and before u know it me and the 2 ladies were makeing out ,i was finger fucking both their assholes and pussys, wife had both the hubbys hard so we all went to a room and fucked our brains out , both guys were bi and both ladies loved it , one gal actually had an orgasam while hubby sucked my cock and his buddy fuckjed him.best cpl hours of the trip lol