Register

Suggestions for good website to buy panties?

Just purchased my first from xdress.com but looking for other suggestions!

Re: Suggestions for good website to buy panties?

EBay for me.

Amazon is great

Quote Originally Posted by MLyndon View Post
    Just purchased my first from xdress.com but looking for other suggestions!
    thanks for the link will be buying soon

I know that this is a bit "Off topic" but, if you go to Walmart at night, when it is slow, you can get "what you need", then go to the self check-out. It has worked for me. Also it has been a rush doing that,too!

It all depends on what you are comfortable doing.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Depending on your taste in panties and who you have at home, you can get very nice women’s panties from any major retailer online. I have a few pair of sheer, tiny panties from a speciality site, but my go-to come in a 4-pack from Macy’s. I always select mixed fabric because the polyester blend feels sexier against my cock and ass compared with cotton.

Backin the 90s I made the mistake of ordering thongs from a gay men’s catalog - for delivery to my mom’s address. Although I intercepted the package, it put me on a mailing list so for months she received catalogs in the mail with mostly naked men modeling underwear.

She actually said “not that I MIND seeing these good looking men, but why in the world do these come in your name son?”

I married shortly after that and it hasn’t come up since

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I know that this is a bit "Off topic" but, if you go to Walmart at night, when it is slow, you can get "what you need", then go to the self check-out. It has worked for me. Also it has been a rush doing that,too!

It all depends on what you are comfortable doing.
    Ive done the self checkout as well! And you’re correct, the rush I feel is amazing. It’s all I can do is wait until I’m home to try them on and rub one out...

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Gee, most guys are married for a long time before that becomes a problem...

Quote Originally Posted by SilkyHoseLover View Post
    Gee, most guys are married for a long time before that becomes a problem...
    LOL. He comes up regularly, thankyouverymuch Lol

I go to Target or Walmart. Mostly use self check out.
    One time I forgot I had panties in cart. Male checker
    held them up. While folding them asked if they
    would fit. I turned red and said yes. It also made me
    hard. So now I don’t really care. Most checkers don’t either

Online ordering from Amazon, Bare Necessities, Herroom, Walmart, Kohls, and other stores. Just look for the sales after you find the styles you like. (The mail delivery carriers really don't care who's sending you stuff.) Go local and use self-checkout, or if you want lower visibility you can shop at outlets. As trends change in lingerie you may have to look a little harder to find the the style, cut, material you like, but the sites they cover a lot of companies and products. If you like more retro styles, flashy material, or esoteric stuff, or may have need for a different size there are some other sites and stores to check on. And there are some nice sites for really nice silk lingerie..but with prices that go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingLingerie View Post
    Male checker
    held them up. While folding them asked if they
    would fit. I turned red and said yes. It also made me
    hard. So now I don’t really care. Most checkers don’t either
    I have a Silkies account in my own name and receive monthly deliveries of pantyhose. I was in the yard one time when the mailman drove up to the box, so I went to retrieve the mail from him before he loaded it in. One of the packages was my Silkies order. He looked at the name on the label and deadpanned, with a little smirk: "Here's your pantyhose". I smiled and thanked him, not reacting one way or another. Didn't bother me in the least.

I kinda like these situations, makes me feel a little 'naughty'. (Truth is -- I prefer feeling A LOT naughty... )

Try Aliexpress, very nice selection and even advertise men's panties.

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe33 View Post
    Try Aliexpress, very nice selection and even advertise men's panties.
    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3284...6-fc10fe42d79c

Quote Originally Posted by averagejoe33 View Post
    Thanks for the link -- interesting stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Flypaper View Post
    Depending on your taste in panties and who you have at home, you can get very nice women’s panties from any major retailer online. I have a few pair of sheer, tiny panties from a speciality site, but my go-to come in a 4-pack from Macy’s. I always select mixed fabric because the polyester blend feels sexier against my cock and ass compared with cotton.

Backin the 90s I made the mistake of ordering thongs from a gay men’s catalog - for delivery to my mom’s address. Although I intercepted the package, it put me on a mailing list so for months she received catalogs in the mail with mostly naked men modeling underwear.

She actually said “not that I MIND seeing these good looking men, but why in the world do these come in your name son?”

Too funny

I too buy from Walmart and such. I actually like the thrill of wondering what thoughts are going through peoples minds when they see me looking at them. Had a nice little girl at Gabes the other day at the checkout. She smiled and said there were not returnable. I looked at her and said, Its ok they will fit. She just smiled,, I would like to know what she was really smiling about.,