Register

Read a good book?

This year's bisexual book awards nominations are open and run until December 2nd.

Read a good new bi book? Maybe put it forward...

More here.

Re: Read a good book?

I read when ever I can and I really love The Sky Light Archive Chronicles or is it The Fire Emblem Archive Chronicles??? which are exactly like Starwars but way better and geared towards a younger generation well peeps atleast I think that is what is what the rare series that I cherish so much is called but I need to look up the series again In order to make sure I have the right name cause the book series is very underground and to very well known like star wars.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 14, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

Anywho I will just have to look it up and post it's real name if I'am wrong about the title of the book series other books or stories I love are Edger Allen Poe's Works and Bram Stoker's Dracula and Phantom Of The Oprah and The Blair Witch Project and The Hunk Back Of Nuteradame and The Swan Maiden and The Little Meremaid and Beauty and The Beast and Otello and Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare and Carmilla and Countess Dracula and The Dark Shadows and Alice In Wonderland and To Satan A Daughter and Rose Mary's Baby and Mary Shelly's Frankinstine and Let The Right One In and The Flowers In The Attic and Crimsion Peak and White Zombie and Suspria and HP Lovecraft and HG Well's The Time Machine and The Serpent And The Rainbow and The Crucible and ancient Greek and ancient Celtic mythologies along with Egptian mythologies and asian mythologies along many other mythologies like African and latin american and indian with Middle Eastern mythologies and many many other books about monsters and the occult and demons and last but not least witchcraft and Carrie and The Shining
    other books by Steven King.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 14, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Thank you Bi-news for posting something that is of benefit to our community and positive for this site.

The book I improperly named/wrongly named is actually StormLight Archive Chronicles by (Brian Anderson) which is exactly like Star Wars but so much better.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 25, 2018 at 1:45 AM.