Register

Dark Sexual Fethishes And Dark Sexual Fanstasies

Pleasure seeking hotties into the following fethishes sex in cemeteries and graveyards and bisexual sex with sexy evil nuns and hot demonic pastors and I have a sexual thing for demons especially for Satan. And other evil beings/evil spirits but not zombies and not vampires or werewolves either. I also love vaginal sex and philiic/penis sex and giving hand jobs to guys then fingerjobs too women and receiving blowjobs like finger jobs and lick jobs. And I also do suck and lick jobs to both men and women who are ussually goths and who are always very respectful and also have manners and are very nice and also very smart unlike most people cute things. Sex drives I also like to have sex on ships and on beaches then also in swimming pools and showers/bathtubes and in morgues/mortuaries and in hearse cars.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 10, 2018 at 11:58 AM.

Re: Dark Sexual Fethishes And Dark Sexual Fanstasies

Wow, I must admit that you are much more adventurous than I but it sure is great to see a little excitement around here!!!

Cheers!!!!!

Sweet as cake I take that as a compliment then curious cutie so cheers back to you then angel cause you are so adorable mmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 11, 2018 at 2:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    Wow, I must admit that you are much more adventurous than I but it sure is great to see a little excitement around here!!!

Cheers!!!!!
    I totally agree with you. This site needs more women like her!
    JEM

Thanks diamond guy for all the sexy encouragement cause honey bones you have been nothing but a sweetheart to me pumpkin.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 14, 2018 at 12:39 PM.

Mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post

Cheers!!!!!
    Life is fun. Live it with much excitement!

I have enjoyed and experienced a lot of both sexes, never been afraid to swallow cum, take a good pounding in my man pussy. Since opening up to the wife she knows I have 6 guys I have known for years and she is aware that I entertain them sexually. My favorite fetish is watching my buddy sliding his dick in and out of her, that being said our fantasy is to have all 6 guys at the same time taking turns on her. The smallest of our group is 6 1/2 inches and the biggest is a full 10 inches. Problem is getting everyone together at the same time outside of hunting season, so I asked the wife if you are serious, you’ll have to come to the deer hunting camp, that is the only time we all can get together. Since I invited her, her pussy has been wet and creamy.

that's brilliant, it's about time you invited her for hunting!

Sex in swimmg pools is hot, my wife would get naked if I just winked at her in a pool , some great sex.

That's is hot ,I would have loved to see my wife fuck ! 4 or 5 guys then have me cum in her and then lick her clean

Well hunting season was just what we expected, all the boys got their deer and got to empty their nuts multiple times. I was able to fulfill one of my darkest deepest desires watching her enjoy one of hers. I thought at 1st she would balk at the number of us but she was a champ and took care of all of us.

I'm not a hunter, but I would love to be at that hunting camp.

You have an awesome wife!! You are a very lucky man!!

message me and ill tell u lol

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    You have an awesome wife!! You are a very lucky man!!
    indeed I am a lucky man, she never ceases to amaze me when it comes to sex, she is a champ and is always willing to take on a challenge. Even after 33 years of marriage she is still the sex driven women I married.

Sounds amazing ! I’m trying to talk my wife into watching me get dp in front of her but she likes one at a time.