Register

Anyone From Texas Post

Hi there sexy and cute honeybones my name is Sandie but I go by Satinna and great looking sweethearts I'am a 5 ft 8 inches tall 20 years old curvy bisexual black female and I live In El'Paso,Texas but I'am not looking for any hookups or dates and any sexual relationships or even meeting up and I'am not into most fethishes and I'am not into swingers/couples/bondage/nipple play/anal sex/domination/violent sex/ass slapping and I'am single and I work as food server at a restaurant and I teach yoga but I really hate yoga. I'am also a goth nerd who really loves to swimm and draw and also paint whenever I can along with watching horror movies along with horror anime then also reading horror books and playing retro horror video games and hanging out in cemeteries and I worship Satan along with Evil Goddesses. And I'am a super strange and very anti-social and very sexy but extremely dark and very moody and also very feisty feminine young lady that is too sexy and too sassy for most people to even handel plus I'am evil. I also want to become a pinup lingirie model and travel all over the world writing horror books while sight seeing and maybe one day I can also become a professonal swimmer and scuba diving teacher and I want to be able to talk to someone very open minded and also very respectful and very nice and very smart.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 10, 2018 at 11:36 AM.

Re: Anyone From Texas Post

Hi. I'm a married bi male from south central Texas. I'm 64 years old and retired but still very much have the desire, but unforetunately it has been very difficult to fill my needs. My wife knows I'm Bi and is very understanding.

Hi I’m also in Texas, in the hill country. Love chatting with folks

Hi there everyone especially to you sexy hunky cute studs and hot angels. I hope you enjoy the heck out of this sexy little number of a forum as long as you are not a lowclass. And tasteless mess of a man like one guy on here who keeps on disrespecting me as woman with poor insults in his bad posts.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 13, 2018 at 7:28 PM.

Hopefully soon !

Bi married male in central texas! HI!

I think I am the only one on this site that is from El Paso

Magnolia, north of Houston here.

Houston, Galleria area.

North Texas here. SW of Ft. Worth.

Southwest Fort Worth.

Katy, TX w. of Houston

Sandie, It would be so wonderful tom eat your pussy.

Sandie, I sure hope I didn't offend you by saying that. I'm very sorry if it did.