Register

Do you find your ejaculations have little or no force?

I'm age 50 and don't currently have an active sex life...but noticing I have very little force during ejaculation when jackin off. Does anyone else experience this?

Re: Do you find your ejaculations have little or no force?

I used to (I'm 58) til I started doing Kegel exercises. Here's a link to some info on the exercises. I should add it helps increase intensity and duration of orgasms too.

God almighty, when I was a Teenager, I could just look at my erect penis, and shoot past my head.!

Today, Hmmm, maybe not as strong.

Youth is wasted on the Young.
    Last edited by csreef; Apr 3, 2019 at 9:38 PM.

I'm 63 now and certainly don't shoot like I did in my 20's. I could hit a fly on the wall at 10'! Now it just oozes out; maybe.....MAYBE.....one weak-ass squirt. As csreef said, youth is wasted on the young.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I'm 63 now and certainly don't shoot like I did in my 20's. I could hit a fly on the wall at 10'! Now it just oozes out; maybe.....MAYBE.....one weak-ass squirt. As csreef said, youth is wasted on the young.
    Its a re-occurring theme with us older guys. I never came in huge quantities, but when younger I used to routinely hit myself on the chin with a spurt when I came. Now the spunk just flows out. On the upside, it tends to gather on the web between thumb and fore finger, which makes it easy to eat.

I'm 68 and am no longer hitting myself in the chest when I jerk-off...

But the intensity depends on a lot of things, including the foreplay/build-up and whether I'm engaged in some activity that I find intensely erotic -- which usually involves me being in stockings and feeling, or being treated as, feminine. With the longer arousal, a more powerful orgasm is often the reward!

I'm 69 and I sure don't have the force or even the volume of cum I did in my 20's and 30's! I used to be able to cum multiple times in a day, now I'm lucky to cum 3 times a week!!

At the age of 60, I cum once a day, but the ejaculation ain't what it use to be

I used to be a big cummer - at least 4-5 powerful spurts and a fairly large volume.

With age and medication though, I'm lucky if I get one good spurt...

For me it depends on how long it has been since the last time I came.

I'm approaching 63 in a couple months - sadly, this is my story as well... no more dramatic shoots... and kinda oozes out. and no more multiple orgasms, either - I hate to know that my sexual desires are declining. Well, to clarify - I still desire sex, but I don't "need" to cum as often as I used to... I'm happy to just be with someone for some affection.

guess it just cums (pun intended) with age. i'm 60 and oozes outClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 28.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	50974Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 28.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	50974