Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Same gender relationships or just sex?

No, Tenni....I'd give a bottle of scotch, or a pocket knife, to a male lover on a special occasion.

An older fellow I used to see, years ago, gave me a new Fiat 600, for my birthday. I couldn't keep it, though...there were strings attached...I'd have to trade my soul for it!

I've never had a one-night stand with a guy, even in my youth. I like to build rapport, learn a person's likes and dislikes and then take it to the next level, if we 'clicked'.

I've enjoyed romantic relationships with both genders, but did have one relationship with a male friend, who only wanted the sex. Even though we were business partners for over 10 years, it never became romantic....but I would have, if he wanted to.

For me i been sucking dick and swallowing for over 30 years, i find that most of my sexual buddies are just the same, we are in for the sex only. gender doesnt matter at all as all my buds are married and lead normal lives outside the privacy of our bedrooms. For me i have a high sex drive as do my buds, sucking cock or eating pussy is our kink. one of my favorite buds is 66 years old, he is old school when it comes to sex, that said he will fuck the hell out of his wife and come over to breed my ass. I love it honestly. He is my favorite anal partner, his older cock is always reliable and it takes him awhile to cum. He parks his dick at least once a week in my ass. As long as i am participating in sex, i don't think about the gender.

The older I get, the more I appreciate and enjoy both men and women as sexual beings... and the more I enjoy and appreciate sex as a form of pleasure (and not as just another attachment practice, meant to neurotically cling to someone) the more I embrace all other aspects of life -- the longing, the sorrow, the pain and suffering, but also the unexpected joy, the impromptu celebrations that happen, often when I least expect it, the indiscriminate bounty that life has to offer.... food is more tasty, air is more invigorating, sights and sounds more vivid.

Quote Originally Posted by Lickitstickit View Post
    I really want a friendship that is ongoing. To say that it's not primarily sexual would be incorrect though. I don't think of men romantically in an emotional way. I think of men erotically. In between times of erotic play I'd like a friend to hang out with, primarily so that we could experience more times of intimate and creative sex. The one time hook up is typically done once every man involved cums. I've never had sex with a man where there was a round two. I'd love to spend the weekend or even a vacation with another man. Something I long for is early morning sex, waking up and sucking each other. But then having the entire day to hang out, get each other hot again, and to explore each other sexually.

I want to suck, fuck, kiss, lay around naked together, and be leisurely about it. A weekender with a man is a huge fantasy of mine. An ongoing sexual relationship with a man whom I can be friends with I say a real goal of mine.
    a long time dream to have a looonnng affair w/a sexy man.

I'm at a point in life where I'm ready for retirement, and I'd like to do some traveling and things. I have at times gotten incredibly horny imagining having a male friend that would like to travel with me. We could have fun traveling and seeing and doing interesting things, and then when the mood hit, which I imagine would be quite often, the zippers would come down and we'd have some good, hot cock-sucking fun, on top of everything else. That could be a blast, and I suspect it would become a very special relationship.

BiEli

In my case, I had a college buddy and we eventually became very close. Late one night, we were just hanging in his dorm room with the lights out listening to the stereo. It was turned down low because it was so late. We were sitting next to each other on his roommate's bed because that's where the speakers were. I suddenly had a very strong feeling that I should put my arm around him. I was scared to, but ultimately did. He immediately reciprocated. I knew we'd end up in bed at that moment, and suddenly had another strong feeling that I should kiss him. That one I chickened out on. We did go on to have sex a few times, but it never really clicked. I've regretted not kissing him ever since.

All of my same-sex encounters since have all been of the "it's just clean, healthy, erotic fun" sort. I'm passionately in love with my wife, so not looking for any serious entanglements anyway. A FWB situation sure would be nice, though. Maybe someday...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    I would rather have a steady male companion who is also married, and just for sex!!! I don't need any relationship hassles with the wife!!!
    I agree with you; married and have had girlfriend and it’s jsit too complicated . Interested in ongoing suck buddy. I only like cock not attracted to men in any other way .. but I do like looking and touching and trying to suck cock

It’s always blow-and-go, with the hope being for repeated sessions with the same partner. Having a cock to blow regularly is by far the best for me. I’ve only had one consistent partner to suck, largely because of my shyness outside the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by CockHummer View Post
    I'm at a point in life where I'm ready for retirement, and I'd like to do some traveling and things. I have at times gotten incredibly horny imagining having a male friend that would like to travel with me. We could have fun traveling and seeing and doing interesting things, and then when the mood hit, which I imagine would be quite often, the zippers would come down and we'd have some good, hot cock-sucking fun, on top of everything else. That could be a blast, and I suspect it would become a very special relationship.
    That would be a lot of fun to try. I'm definitely interested in a FWB arrangement. Camp, hike, cook, cock. Repeat.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe View Post
    In a perfect world I would like a regular male sex partner or two I was friends with.
    Yep, it would be nice to have a few safe married buddies in the area to get together once in a while for a few beers, bullshit and suck/fuck each other when the wives are out.

Nothing better than a loving relationship with trust and communication. It’s absolutely amazing.

I don't consider myself submissive, so the next part is going to sound contradictory. Part of the excitement for me is the thought of giving myself to someone, and knowing that I'm giving them the same kind of pleasure that a girl's pussy would give me. I don't want a romantic relationship, but I want to know, trust and like the person enough to "give myself away like that. Part of my journey here is to see if I'm really bisexual or do I just want a kinky new pleasure.

Intimacy for me would certainly start with good friendship. Someone to golf with, have a beer, or watch a game.

In my fantasies I dream of having a regular fuck buddy at least, if not friends as well. I'm accepting my bisexuality, the gay part of me, more and more, so I have even fantasized about having a boyfriend. But I've never had romantic feelings for a guy yet, and I've not yet met a potential regular fuck buddy.

In the first 20 years it was all anonymous cocksucking in bathhouses, similar venues, and gay orgies. But after I fell in lust with this twink's ass in a bathhouse, and rimmed and fucked him (my first time), I've never been back to a sex venue and anonymous sex. That experience just turned on a light switch inside me, that I really am bisexual, and it's wonderful!

So for the last 7 years it's just been get-together's with guys in each other's homes who I meet online. You'd think that that would provide the opportunity to get to know each other and become regulars at least. But almost all of them have been shallow, one night stands. Only one guy I got together with twice.

There was just one other guy a few years ago that I got together with a bunch of times, who I really liked. With him I did more together, like dinner dates, watching TV together, and long talks. It was turning into a friendship that I enjoyed. But I unfortunately did not have romantic feelings for him, and since he had recently come out as a gay man and divorced his wife, that's what he was looking for. So it didn't work out with us. I so wished that I had romantic feelings for him, because he was perfect in every other way (well, maybe his very thick 9 inch cock was a little too big, because I really want to be fucked by another man someday). I really liked him. But alas....

So the search continues.

After 2 failed marriages, and my last mm encounter. If my fiance and I dont work out, id give it a thought

At my age it is just the sex. Would I like a steady partner or couple, hell yes. One it is a lot safer and 2 you learn what they do and don't like. For now I would settle for any form of sex other than self gratification. Toledo is not very open so I am not having much luck.

With me, most sex with guys is lust and not love. I rarely have sex with the same guy twice and thrive on anonymous hookups!

There was a guy a long time ago who I had a repeat encounter with who I felt a real connection with. Sadly I backed away from a full relationship because he was100% gay and I still wanted female company. Perhaps if I’d have seen him agai. I would have ended up 100% gay....

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCD View Post
    Yep, it would be nice to have a few safe married buddies in the area to get together once in a while for a few beers, bullshit and suck/fuck each other when the wives are out.
    Whaaaaaa while the wives are out??? Heck I want to be THERE, watch, and help out! Gheeeezzzz Poor ladies, you are depriving them...

As for answering the initial question: we are about the sex. Of course you build a relationship as friends, it is the only way we know for the sex to be safer. We build trust, friendship, and then suck and fuck the heck out of one another. You can tell the more active I have gotten into our lifestyle the more blunt I have gotten. We do enjoy the company of the people we are with outside of sex but that is not the reason for the friendship, it is, was, and hopefully will always be about the sex. I hope romantic feelings never enter in, it would ruin the entire dynamics of it for us and so far so good. My husband and I have all that we need with each other. Specifically as for same gender - no way I am just not into women like that and my husband is not at all into men like that. I do things with the ladies to help the sex stay fun and flowing. My husband sex period and now thanks to me gets into cum and totally gets the whole getting your ass fucked & cummed in "how awesome that feels" thing. He has no need to do guys he has us females for all that.

I'd like to have a relationship with someone who's burping me from behind, stuffing my mouth, or taking it from me. I wouldn't want it to interfere with my wife and my's, but common interest(s) we could share along with affection and trust would be a prerequisite.

Quote Originally Posted by Tag200 View Post
    I agree with you; married and have had girlfriend and it’s jsit too complicated . Interested in ongoing suck buddy. I only like cock not attracted to men in any other way .. but I do like looking and touching and trying to suck cock
    I too am married and need no complications. Also love cock but not interested in other male play. Let's meet and look, touch and possibly suck some cock and become suck buddies. Let me know if interested.