Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Same gender relationships or just sex?

I've found a lot of bi guys are scared to get too friendly in case I might mistake it for a desire for a relationship. But there have been some guys with interesting occupations and hobbies I would have liked to have been friends with. I have a neighbor who I wish was a friendship/sex situation, but the chance of getting into his pants is very slim.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    If ur area is like mine, have fun finding someone! Here, a FWB who wants someone regular is totally impossible!
    I had one long time guy and quite a few repeats, but doesn't it seem that with as hard as it is to meet someone where everything clicks that it would make sense to keep it going rather than continue searching with all the hassles and answering ads, placing ads, etc? I like the whole package in a man including personality and attitude, so it's natural to form an attraction to people you enjoy being around.

Quote Originally Posted by WMassM4M View Post
    I've found a lot of bi guys are scared to get too friendly in case I might mistake it for a desire for a relationship. But there have been some guys with interesting occupations and hobbies I would have liked to have been friends with. I have a neighbor who I wish was a friendship/sex situation, but the chance of getting into his pants is very slim.
    I feel there has to be compatibility in all factors to make good sex, not just strictly for sex only. I think a lot of guys get the wrong idea about a relationship and think it means living together or being a total gay couple and out, my concept of relationship is, we can enjoy doing things together as regular friends, maybe spend night or weekend together once in a while or going out on trips together and keeping things sexually strictly between us and very discreet and then can return to eachothers own home with family etc. And not seeking other guys when part ways, (seeking more ass then a toilet seat gets)!

whoever i get to sleep with i would be so greatfull but i'm not saying i'm looking to sleep with just 1 guy. as far as sex only i'm open to sleep with as many people as i can & be safe. but like u i realize sex is only part of the package & there needs to be a connection on other levels to make the experiance all worthwhile. i gotta be comfortable with someone to be alone naked with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I feel there has to be compatibility in all factors to make good sex, not just strictly for sex only. I think a lot of guys get the wrong idea about a relationship and think it means living together or being a total gay couple and out, my concept of relationship is, we can enjoy doing things together as regular friends, maybe spend night or weekend together once in a while or going out on trips together and keeping things sexually strictly between us and very discreet and then can return to eachothers own home with family etc. And not seeking other guys when part ways, (seeking more ass then a toilet seat gets)!

Relationships mostly, regardless of gender.

Don't really get how people have a difference between what they want / get from partners of one gender or another. Clearly some folks do, but it's beyond me.

I enjoy M4M when I can. Most have been once and done. A couple have lasted longer bi monthly. I have enjoyed all because I am the one being serviced.

Anything that is 'm4m' is based on (just) sex and so are 'relationships' that form from it. They're not "gay couple" relationships either. M4M more like a fetish so there's the earthy massage versatile hippies, to the (non-masc) bottom with a trucker daddy, to the most extreme "ownership" stuff like dom/sub and sex pig adoption which don't exist anymore because m4m/NSA is dead. "Gay couples" look like they're out of place and confused; and the ones that look somewhat presentable usually has one (mostly the bottom) who cheats and eventually break up because the piggish cheater wasn't compatibale with the other one. Is it really surprising that the ones that used to last a long long time are the fetish-based ones? Traditional relationships just don't work with same-sex couples. Show me one highschool sweet heart couple into their mid-30's and one couple that lasted 20 years that didn't become a couple in their mid-40's. Yeah. Sorry! Besides, there's nothing wrong with just NSA! Even m4m "relationships" are still NSA since there's no commitment. Its not a breakup if one partner decides to just leave. M4m partnerships are not the same as a gay couple or "gay marriage." Nor should they be!

There was one couple that used to have potential as a traditional relationship, and it was between a guy and a tranny. It wasn't labeled as m4m but m4t and t4m because they used to be a fetish with two types of descriptions: "Chix with dix are two times the fun" and "trannies suck the best dick and always spread their ass for cock" And they did both!. The guy could be a masc top with a (sissy) tranny or he could be a bi-sexual guy with a (versatile) tranny. Plus there's w4t type NSA as well. SOO many possibilities. Plus actual love and feelings existed in the relationship!...........until the LGBT community labeled tranny as "offensive" (even though real ones used it) and replaced it with "transgendered" which later had a second category called "gender fluid" to be more 'inclusive' for those who couldn't afford transition surgery and play pretend.......and most never even given a blowjob! Now what used to be fun sex and a needed outlet quickly turned into "a man in a dress is a man in a dress" and the curious DL activities stopped. Thanks a lot!

Post-op transexuals had an opportunity to be in traditional relationships, but because the LGBT promoted "honesty" and "courage, they ruined it by telling their boyfriends that they used to be a boy which means she has to find a boyfriend during pre-op that is okay with it (which is harder now) and hope they stay a couple after post-op. So much unnecessary stress. But hey! Now that the "gay community" threw away the NSA/m4m scene, anything that is same-sex related will have "gay" and "relationship" tied to it.

Yeah. I'm soo done with NSA and am so glad everything "fem" or "sissy" about me just went away. Thank fucking god!
    Last edited by DownBoy; Dec 7, 2018 at 6:28 AM.

I really want a friendship that is ongoing. To say that it's not primarily sexual would be incorrect though. I don't think of men romantically in an emotional way. I think of men erotically. In between times of erotic play I'd like a friend to hang out with, primarily so that we could experience more times of intimate and creative sex. The one time hook up is typically done once every man involved cums. I've never had sex with a man where there was a round two. I'd love to spend the weekend or even a vacation with another man. Something I long for is early morning sex, waking up and sucking each other. But then having the entire day to hang out, get each other hot again, and to explore each other sexually.

I want to suck, fuck, kiss, lay around naked together, and be leisurely about it. A weekender with a man is a huge fantasy of mine. An ongoing sexual relationship with a man whom I can be friends with I say a real goal of mine.

Sounds like heaven

I’ve had 1 timers and some that lasted over a few meetings. I prefer the ones that last more than 1 x because I kinda get into a groove as to what they like to do. I would like to share more than bodily fluids with someone. Dinner, movies, watching tv. Things of a non sexual nature to get to know that person on another level

bopguy

I totally agree even though I'm NOT "officially gay" I'd like to share other than sexual experiences. Get to really know a guy outside the bedroom

Mine have been just sex. I won't rule out having a deeper relationship with other men, I like the thought sharing more than sex.

For me, it’s just sex, I want to suck the guy off, swallow and leave. I’ve had a few guys over the years that I would suck on a regular basis, but never really had any personal interest in them.

Agreed

My attraction to other men is purely sexual. Yes, I could be capable of having emotional relations with another man, but not romantic relations. Emotional being I care about him the way I would a good friend of the same sex, he and I are having sex together, I have had similar relations with women.

Just sex: Get naked, blow each other, go on with our day. The only "relationship" I'd be interested in is a regular NSA suck buddy. All of my experiences with guys have been one and done.

Sexual. I have a great relationship with my wife but she doesn’t have the cock I crave.

Quote Originally Posted by bopguy View Post
    I totally agree even though I'm NOT "officially gay" I'd like to share other than sexual experiences. Get to really know a guy outside the bedroom
    It would be cool to have a friend with benefits to play some guitar with, ride motorcycles, more than just whip it out and clean up the mess

Well for me I guess you could call it a relationship, for the last 3 years both my wife and I really trust my buddy Steve, he is safe, clean and extremely discreet. He and I have been involved for 5years and shared the wife for the last 3 years. We enjoy lots of M/M sex and share the wife at least once a week. When I travel I know she is in good hands as she often takes care of his needs when I’m away. His wife is a bitch and doesn’t give it up very much. You might say he is a welcome addition to the family.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahso View Post
    My attraction to other men is purely sexual. Yes, I could be capable of having emotional relations with another man, but not romantic relations. Emotional being I care about him the way I would a good friend of the same sex, he and I are having sex together <snip>
    Very succinct! That sums it up nicely for me, as well!

I am the same but I would not stop something that came from it as long as the guy knew it would never out. Out side of where I live I could be a little more open.

For me it is all about the sex. I am very attracted to men;s cocks, and have a strong desire to suck them. Have had those feelings since I was very young. If a man pulls out his cock in front of me I just can't resist sucking it ~

I’ve been in a few long term relationships with guys. The longest was for 18 months, we lived together as “roommates” to people we weren’t out to. We were madly in love with each other, but sadly our relationship turned rather toxic so we broke up. I still love that man, probably always will! I was bi then and still am, I don’t think that the gender of the person who you are with defines your sexuality. I also don’t believe that the length and type do either.
    Just my 2 cents.

"regulars" are nice, but its usually one and done. Im not attracted to guy at all, but I do love dick. When I meet guys I dont want to know anything about there personal life at all, im just there for one thing.

I would love to find me a married bi guy that in the same situation as me, someone who wife knows and approves of our bi sides. Someone you could invite over to get togethers with their spouse so its not like you are actually living 2 lives...

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxi View Post
    For me it is all about the sex. I am very attracted to men;s cocks, and have a strong desire to suck them. Have had those feelings since I was very young. If a man pulls out his cock in front of me I just can't resist sucking it ~
    Do you have the same lack of inhibition with women? (i.e. suck her tits etc.)

It's all about friendship and sharing some good feelings and good times, with anyone of any gender that there is that connection with.

That said, so far, I have leaned more toward women romantically, and more toward guys as fuck buddies. But I've felt strongly about some of the men Ive been with and some of the women were total fuck buddies.

Damn, I guess I'm bi! :-)

Yep, LIZ, since my initials are DR, I am able to diagnose your symptoms....and it's true, Buddy, you've got a definite case of what is technically known as: ITDONTMATTERASLONGASYOUREBREATHIN!

I think I have it in me to love a man romantically, the way I have loved women. But I have yet to do so.
    I have had sex with many guys, but only kissed a few - mostly smooth, young, twinks.

Quote Originally Posted by playful808 View Post
    I think I have it in me to love a man romantically, the way I have loved women. But I have yet to do so.
    I have had sex with many guys, but only kissed a few - mostly smooth, young, twinks.
    I'm a bit surprised playful. Somehow, I thought that your bisexuality would be more rounded and equal. "love a man romantically" as well as women would make a relationship that is well rounded imo.

I must admit that I have had romantic feelings for both men and women. I'm not sure if it is deeper when the romantic feelings are between myself and a woman than me and a man. I know that it hurt deeper when a relationship with a woman ended. I have more personal permission to feel with a woman but the romance is there with a man...just different in some ways. i.e. I don't give flowers to a man ...lol
    Last edited by tenni; Jun 18, 2019 at 8:07 PM.