Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Same gender relationships or just sex?

Do you have relationships or do you just meet for sex?
    Everyone I have hooked up was a stranger. I met a young man a couple years ago that fucked a few times but that is all we did, meet, fuck and leave. Most others were a one and done.

Re: Same gender relationships or just sex?

For me it is just sex!! I do however have a few that I see regularly.. we have become good friends and gotten to know a lot about each other.. guys mostly are just sex unless you are gay are just really about sex!!

i got a few bi friends its mostly sex but sometimes we will have a few beers and watch a nascar race or ball game

I have a long-term partner (15+ years). In the beginning it was all about sex.
    But, we have been through a lot of ups and downs of life together.
    So, now, love and respect for each other makes the sex better than ever.
    JEM

I would prefer an intimate friendship both social and sexual. One time hook ups grow shallow.

"guys mostly are just sex unless you are gay are just really about sex!!

I think that this is telling statement. The "unless you are gay" statement is telling but I'm not sure what is reflects? Is it biphobia? homophobia? or that some guys just don't want to face emotions? Curious. I would think that bisexuals who open themselves to both men and women would evolve to accept the dual attraction emotionally and physically.
    Last edited by tenni; Nov 9, 2018 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    Do you have relationships or do you just meet for sex?
    Everyone I have hooked up was a stranger. I met a young man a couple years ago that fucked a few times but that is all we did, meet, fuck and leave. Most others were a one and done.
    It's probably part of the difference between being gay an bi. I prefer a relationship first rather than a blow and go. I've done both, but relationships are best because you have learned most of what your guy likes. I have had the best relationships with guys who were bisexual. In my case I love the power of a man. I'm not very big myself, and I have learned to exploit my relative helplessness to get what I want. But being a guy, this seems sometime to let my guy be more sexually aggressive with me than he would a woman. I've experienced sexual aggression from men that would probably scare a woman off, yet I love it!
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

I prefer I guess what call a relationship, but actually a close friendship. To our families and friends we would just be as regular friends but when we get behind closed doors then we would be as secret lovers and literally make love together. But this is totally impossible to find, all in my area prefer sex with just random strangers and right NOWs, which is extremely risky for STDs.

I am in a ... relationship ? with a older man and two women, but we do not refer to it as a relationship or as a open / closed loop arrangement, its more just a connection and understanding with us and we also do not refer to each other as partners but nor is it friends with benefits. Either way its not the label that is important with us, its the feeling of connection and companionship

In a sense we are all the same, we have had bad relationships, bad partners, the relationship rule book, the demands that we use the correct labels etc so the current situation works for us all
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

Never had a relationship with another guy. Did have a regular fuck buddy for a few years

For me it’s all about the sex. I got into cock when I was in collage and growing up in the north woods. I am happily married but both my wife and I are open to same sex play. I maintain a couple of close friends that I share my body with. We have a lot of fun together, enjoying our cocks and lots of anal. I love pussy but love cock as well.

I'm relatively inexperienced, and have had several once-and-done meetings. As a happily-married man of 47 years, I have no room for an actual 'relationship'. But my ideal situation would be to have someone with whom I could enjoy sexual activity and count as a friend.

I have enjoyed the company of one other man on 4 occasions, and we get along very well before, during and after we're intimate. There's no rush to the door after we cum. We talk about sex, we talk about other things. That's the way I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    But my ideal situation would be to have someone with whom I could enjoy sexual activity and count as a friend.
    I have enjoyed the company of one other man on 4 occasions, and we get along very well before, during and after we're intimate. There's no rush to the door after we cum. We talk about sex, we talk about other things. That's the way I like it.
    This is the part so many married do not understand, working things as being friends. when my wife was living, we had a good friend who loved to go out fishing with us and to do things with us but when the times allowed fior me and him to be alone or go out of town together, then we was as secret lovers and did it all together and she never had any clue.

When my wife was living, we had a good friend who loved to go out fishing with us and to do things with us but when the times allowed for me and him to be alone or go out of town together, then we was as secret lovers and did it all together and she never had any clue.
    I may have given a somewhat flawed impression in my previous message. Our friendship is basically casual, and centered around our mutual sexual attraction for one another. Realistically, it probably would not exist were it not for that. He lives far enough away that it would be impractical to 'hang out'. We get together to have sex, but we greatly enjoy each other's company in the vanilla moments that we're together before and after the act. If we were to meet on the street somewhere, we would have a nice chat, but that's not likely to happen due to the geography involved.

Also, my wife has not met, but knows of him. She allows me to satisfy my bisexual and feminine urges. So my situation is quite different from what you've described, despite the fact that we both counted our associates as 'friends'...

In a perfect world I would like a regular male sex partner or two I was friends with.

I have the unpopular opinion that if you're just about sex with the same gender you're not actually gay/bi, you're just into the pleasure aspect of same-gender sex, which basically just means you've got some hedonism going on and are doing it for the sensation. Not saying that's bad, just saying I don't think it's the same thing as actually having a "normal" attraction. Plenty of sensation seekers out there.

I am bi-sexual, but I'm just in it for the sex. I have no romantic interest in other men. Would I mind a recurring sexual relationship? Not at all, but it would never turn into anything romantic. I'm just want the cock.

You seem to have gotten the wrong impression here the statement about being gay was in no way said or ment in any derogatory way.. just an observation ant personal feeling.. but you on your high and mighty throne seem to have found some issue with others opinions and experience!! You obviously think your opinions are the only opinions that count

Coastocoast

I am more about the ongoing relationship but need to elaborate about what that means to me. I am bisexual, I am single, not married or on any relationship. Have I had relationships with women including love? YES! Did I cheat on them to be with guys or other women? No. Yes they were romantic and intended to be that way. I have had what I call a relationship with a guy but it was not a real romantic/love connection. I will say more about what it was and was not. Was it a Relationship? We were great friends, did everything together, nobody who saw us would have suspected we had a physical situation but we did. We saw each other regularly, did travel together, did workout and spend time together often. We looked forward to seeing / hearing from each other, made plans, ate meals together, did work around our homes together so there was more of a connection than getting off. Did we call each other when we were horny and that was what the get together was all about? Sometimes. Did we go places where the weekend trip was more about doing something and getting a break from work / being at home with the knowledge we would have sex along the way? Yes. Was I in love? No. When we had physical interaction was it sexual rather than romantic? Yes. Did we kiss? Yes at times but it was not that make out session I have had with women, it was more incidental at times than a focus. Yes, I feel the word relationship describes it.

for me its just sex with a man maybe one day i find a fwb and he just does me

For me just sex.

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    But my ideal situation would be to have someone with whom I could enjoy sexual activity and count as a friend.
    I think we would all like to have this situation.

just sex that about it.

I’d prefer a steady partner, but just for sex. I’m married and don’t want the potential problems that relationships can have.

For me the first priority is sex. Though if I don't feel I can have a relationship, it's one and done. I have a loose "friendship" with two men I've met here. I, and I believe both of them, would like to become better friends. My being married gets in the way.

I would rather have a steady male companion who is also married, and just for sex!!! I don't need any relationship hassles with the wife!!!

For me it's just sex. The best same gender sex I ever had was with a gay man. His partner was a top only and told him that if he could find a bottom of his own then that would be fine with him. We talked on a chat room and met at their house. They were both there and we had a threesome where I bottomed for both of them. I was his regular bottom and his partner would join us from time to time. The whole thing between them was entirely about sex. It was FANTASTIC!!!!!

I don’t consider myself gay, but I’d give a relationship a try. Never know what possibilities could emerge.

All about the sex. I lust after cock and don’t need a relationship.

for me its just sex but would love to have a man that is a FWB to go to 2-4 times a week

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    for me its just sex but would love to have a man that is a FWB to go to 2-4 times a week
    If ur area is like mine, have fun finding someone! Here, a FWB who wants someone regular is totally impossible!