Register

Is it true.........?

Before you misunderstand me, let me say this - this is not about race.....
    I hear all the time that Black tops are more virile and longer lasting - What has your experience been?
    I have not lucky to be topped by a White guy - would love for that to happen...

My two black tops were 6.5 and 8.5 inches and very thick... They lasted very long and so I had a great experience as a bottom.

What has your experience been?

On an unconnected topic - does it feel different to be topped by a cut vs uncut dick? My tops were both cut.

Re: Is it true.........?

i have had black men top me and white men and a few mexican men cut and uncut and some were great and some not so great race dont really mean that much when you are being topped it the man who is doing the topping

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    i have had black men top me and white men and a few mexican men cut and uncut and some were great and some not so great race dont really mean that much when you are being topped it the man who is doing the topping

you are right... it’s not about race.
    Do black men last longer than others?
    In terms if the quality of fucking, is it all the same, or is it just about the individual ?

dowmass
    Do you not see that by generalizing to an entire race you are stereotyping and making some one's sex ability uniform? That is just not reality. Some white men may have small dicks but not all white men have small dicks.

Some white women may have big tits but not all white women have big tits. Some white women have dry pussies but not all vagina's need lubrication from a bottle.

Some white men precum a lot but not all white men drip pre cum excessively.

All behaviours and bodies are individual. Stereotyping people in 2020 is not really a good path to walk/speak.
    Last edited by tenni; Dec 15, 2020 at 6:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    dowmass
    Do you not see that by generalizing to an entire race you are stereotyping and making some one's sex ability uniform? That is just not reality. Some white men may have small dicks but not all white men have small dicks.

Some white women may have big tits but not all white women have big tits. Some white women have dry pussies but not all vagina's need lubrication from a bottle.

Some white men precum a lot but not all white men drip pre cum excessively.

All behaviours and bodies are individual. Stereotyping people in 2020 is not really a good path to walk/speak.
    I apologize to you and to anyone that feels that I am stereotyping a particular community or making irrational assumptions. That wasnot and will never be my intention.

I will delete this thread. Until then, please ignore this post. Sorry again.

downmass
    On taking some time to reflect, I think that your question about being topped by a uncut dick vs cut dick is not stereotyping in my perspective. I suspect there is no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tenni View Post
    downmass
    On taking some time to reflect, I think that your question about being topped by a uncut dick vs cut dick is not stereotyping in my perspective. I suspect there is no difference.
    If memory serves, luffly man, to the receiver, from my perspective at least, there certainly is... ��
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I've only had the fortune to be with one black guy and he was just like anyone else...very good and horny...loved me sucking his nipples...also, with sucking well over 100 cocks, I've found cut and uncut mostly the same when erect...uncut offer a little more skin when not erect, but once hard they're just about same. The important things is ALL races, cocks, etc. are just as nice when you are in action.

I don't do anal but I do give great head and have sucked off 2 black men so far, Both were above average in length and girth and both came in about the same time as other white guys I have blown.

[QUOTE=oralswallow65;348431]I've only had the fortune to be with one black guy and he was just like anyone else...very good and horny...loved me sucking his nipples...also, with sucking well over 100 cocks, I've found cut and uncut mostly the same when erect...uncut offer a little more skin when not erect, but once hard they're just about same. The important things is ALL races, cocks, etc. are just as nice when you are in action.[/QUOTE

When sucking a uncut cock do you have to pull the foreskin before you start sucking? I know this depends on how much foreskin the dick has.

I have that same question Downmass.

"When sucking a uncut cock do you have to pull the foreskin before you start sucking? I know this depends on how much foreskin the dick has."

There was a time when I'd never put my mouth on an uncut dick; I know a lot of women who said it was like having "soggy chicken skin" in your mouth but the way to avoid that sensation was to peel him like a banana and use one hand to keep his foreskin retracted if necessary. So when I finally got around to sucking an uncut dick, I remembered this and followed the "instructions..." and then I got pissed with myself that I'd let a lot of uncut dicks go unsucked when I could have done this one very simple thing.

Next: "...does it feel different to be topped by a cut vs uncut dick? Honestly?If there is a difference, I don't think I ever really noticed it since, um, my focus was on getting the dick in my ass. Next: More virile and longer lasting? Um, yes and no and it's one of those things where race really doesn't have anything to do with it; some guys are more passionate than others and some guys just don't last that long - just the way it all tends to work on the whole.

Just start sucking...skin will take care of itself...it is still a cock and once your mouth is on it all it wants to do is shoot cum

I have enjoyed black cock of all sizes. Uncut or cut, it hasn't mattered to me.