Register

So What Do You All Think Of Finger Licking and Licking Thighs???

Sex and lust crazed doves all lined up in a row I'am super bisexual and I'am into sucking and getting my wicked and sexy pussycat licked on meow meow and I also love to suck on hot fingers and lick on yummy inner thighs and I also love to give really sexy handjobs and really sexy blowjobs to both attractive males and attractive females and I swallow cum and Iick on bouncy balls but I'am not into any sex with swingers or any couples playboys and playgirls mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Re: So What Do You All Think Of Finger Licking and Licking Thighs???

Sweet as pie loverboys and sweet as pie lovergirls what doe's everyone think about this??? or has to say about this sexy little number of a post angels??? mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by SatinnaTheGothQueen View Post
    ... what doe's everyone think about this???
    Speaking only for myself, I think you would be far more likely to make contact with someone if you'd try writing something coherent. You come across as someone starving for attention, and I don't find it the least bit appealing. In fact, it's hard for conceive of you as being serious about presenting yourself this way.

Quote Originally Posted by SatinnaTheGothQueen View Post
    Sex and lust crazed doves all lined up in a row I'am super bisexual and I'am into sucking and getting my wicked and sexy pussycat licked on meow meow and I also love to suck on hot fingers and lick on yummy inner thighs and I also love to give really sexy handjobs and really sexy blowjobs to both attractive males and attractive females and I swallow cum and Iick on bouncy balls but I'am not into any sex with swingers or any couples playboys and playgirls mmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Did your Meds wear off , or is your state of being Manic just expressing itself ?

I read your profile. WOW!! You are a super-charged woman. You definitely have the energy to attain your life's goals. You also seem to have qualities of patience, determination, responsibility that are needed to attain success. So, I wish for you another important ingredient for a good, fun and rewarding life: LUCK when it is most needed. Even on this site, which is not a great hook-up site, some will likely want to contact you.
    JEM

SilkyHoseLover you better stick to your dull little panty hose you rude and boring party pooper cause darling you are sexually attracted to smelly lemons/normal boring people honey cause you are lemon hitch and csreef I never said that I was not crazy but baby I dont need to take any meds cause I'am very strong and very independent and also very unique woman so that tends to scare and upset men who like women who cling to men like are little chirdren clinging to their daddies and I don't need another daddy in my life bratty frightend dog who is barking up the wrong tree.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 9, 2018 at 5:44 PM.

And good looking cutie I wish the same for you Gem cause you are a Gem indeed and mighty delicous honeybunny thanks for the little comment sexy sexy sweetheart mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And sweet as pie I hope you have a very good day too angel mmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 9, 2018 at 5:43 PM.

To the people who are reading this please understand that I'am not like any lady that you have ever met before dear honeybees. And sugary treats I will never be anything like your childish little lovers that you are so used to so don't even try to get near me unless you have a big head on your shoulders. Cause lucious playthings I don't like men who disrespect women for their sexual satisfaction and will not take no for an answer cause horny things they have no brains inside of their tiny skulls birds.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 9, 2018 at 5:40 PM.

If you some of you disrespectful rude and thug like men don't take me seriously then it is not my problem cause I'am not here for your childish selves and drama. And sourpusses you are just mad at me because you can't have me and I will not add you as friends or message you because you are not my kind of people. And I aready know that I missed some words in my other posts so don't make any more silly and dumb remarks about me cause I'am a very no-sense young lady who is not to be played around with cause women are humans who need respect too and I'am not your property or your little dumb chick.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 10, 2018 at 10:56 AM.