Register

Sexy Bisexual Goth Lady In Her Early 20's Wants Respectful Women And Respectful Men

Hi there attractive cuties my name is Sandie but I go by Satinna and I'am very smart and nerdy 20 years old and bisexual and also goth female who
    is single but I'am not looking for any dates or hookups plus I do not meet up with people in person cause I'am a very busy and very classy lady living up in Texas. I work as food server and yoga teacher and I also take care of my sick wheelchair bound father but I want to become a pinup lingirie model and travel all over the writing horror books while sight seeing and maybe one I can also become a professonal swimmer and scuba diving teacher cause I really love to swim. My hobbies and interests are being appreciated and not disrepected and I love to draw and paint whenever I can plus I love to hangout in cemeteries and I worship Satan along with Evil Goddesses and I'am a super strange and very feminine lady who loves horror movies and reading horror books and watching horror anime shows and last but not least playing retro horror video games. My dislikes are hiphop music and mean disrepectful people who are also stalkers and relationships and primates like gorrillas and monkies and also apes and chimps and I hate yoga and bondage and anal sex and nipple play/nipple sex along with other fethishes and I really hate scorpions.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 8, 2018 at 12:31 PM.

Re: Sexy Bisexual Goth Lady In Her Early 20's Wants Respectful Women And Respectful M

Lusty birdies I know may come to regret joining this site very soon but shiver me timbers I had to take a huge leap of faith sexually arousing group of people so tasty honeybears don't make fun of me or cyber stalk me or even think about asking me any dumb questions just because I have a profile on this site sourpusses cause I respect myself alot and you should address me as sexy or as queen and if you send me a friend request doe's not mean I will add you back and I do not swing or have sex with any couples just because I'am bisexual and I'am not a dominatrix just because I'am a goth lady and I'am not a sweet person either begging for sexual pleasures so you have been warned before hand peeping toms cause I don't like to fight but I don't let anyone walk all over me either and I'am a very independent woman so I go and come as I please so I may choose to leave this site at any given time without anyone's permission great desires.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 8, 2018 at 1:14 PM.

Re: Sexy Bisexual Goth Lady In Her Early 20's Wants Respectful Women And Respectful M

Delicious cupcakes here is alittle bit more you should know about me sweet cheeks meet doll faces before you even try to contact me or add me as friend or even both sex on the brains so please do not call me babe and do not make jokes about me and also do not call me bitch or slut or skank and please do not pretend to be a goth or vampire or werewolf to get into my panties and I do not have sex without condoms and I do not want to roleplay and I do not like incest and also do not like babies or pregnancy if do these things still then I have the right to ignore you and delete your messages and also your friend requests glitches in the system who are up to no good and who are barking up the wrong tree buddies.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 8, 2018 at 1:10 PM.

Butter on my loafes of bread as for sex like sex in cemeteries and graveyards and also like sex with evil sexy satanic nuns and hot demonic pastors but I'am not a nun cause I'am a dark witch meaning I mess around with black magic so I will never be an evil sexy nun for anyone and I don't like people so I prefer to use dildos and masturbation over letting rude and aggressive strangers with no brains take advantage of me along with my evil sexy pussycat and I love sex on ships and even on beaches along with sex swimmimg pools refreshing glasses of water and sex machines on the hunt for killer sex one more last thing I have a sexual preference for demons especially for Satan other evil spirits but I can settle for sexy goth men and sexy goth women any day naughty playthings.
    Last edited by SatinnaTheGothQueen; Nov 8, 2018 at 1:06 PM.