Register

The beauty in sight

Anyone else see the beauty of a woman and a cock are alike?

To me they are. They both have the same visual appeal to me. I guess you can say that the cock is a woman's body.

Re: The beauty in sight

This is not about if both get your own cock hard or your pussy wet. It's actually more than that. It's that internal arousal that you feel before your cock gets hard and before your pussy gets wet. It's that feeling that you want to caress and make love to her body or the cock. It's more about your inner pleasure more than your own physical pleasure.

All I can say is

Both look good to me

I'm bi and enjoy sucking a nice cock but I lean towards this chick here.
    Nice.
    Well both are nice.

To me, no they don’t It’s not about outward appearance. It’s about the person

Cock excites me much more. But, I do enjoy the beauty of a woman, especially if they are 50+ years old and have taken good care of their health.
    JEM

Like a woman's body I just want to caress, stroke, stimulate, suck and lick every nerve of a cock.

I appreciate seeing the female, she arouses me. I'd prefer to suck the cock.

Speaking only for myself. The woman is much more beautiful. The cock is much more erotic.

Yum and Yummer (or vice versa)

While both are very appealing the two are too different to compare. A better comparison for me would be between natural breasts and a cock.

Considering the consequences of enjoying the recreational pleasures of both, I choose the dick. I have concerns that the chick would someday disclose the tryst, and threaten to make life difficult for me. (Have I been jaundiced by 2018 news, or what?).
    Sorry, gals... give me a guy with a great personality and a great ‘package’ anyday.

i will take either one or both in a 3way