Register

New to the forum...

Hello to all here on the message board. I am a new member and I wanted to introduce myself and give a little bit of background on why I joined. I’ve been lurking for quite a while now, but I felt it was time to join one of these communities so that I can hopefully find a group of like-minded folks that I can talk to about this part of my life. I don’t want to share this with any of my friends or family at the moment. There is a lot to my particular story, but I will try to summarize as briefly as I can. If anyone is interested in the gory details (which I may post anyway at some point), just let me know and I’d be happy to share.

So, my name is Mike, I am 38 y/o, and very happily married. I have what I would best describe as a penis fetish. I’ve always really liked dicks as far back as I can remember, but I’ve never really been attracted to guys. This might sound weird, but I’m being as sincere and accurate as I can be. I’ve always been girl crazy, and it’s only been with girls that I’ve ever had emotional feelings and “butterflies,” but when it comes to sex I have always been very turned on by dicks.

There are two particular events that I believe have shaped this part of my sexual identity: first, when I was very young (maybe 7-9 years old, not sure exactly), a friend and I would play with each other; and second, when I was around 13 or 14 I figured out how to suck on my own penis, and continued to do so for many years up until my early twenties. I’ve always been a very sexual person, but in my late twenties I cleaned up my act, so-to-speak. It was at that point that I stopped thinking about dicks for about ten years or so. Not really on purpose, things just happened to go that way.

Fast-forward to about 2 years ago… After much deliberation I finally admitted to my wife that I loved to fantasize about her playing with other guys. One thing led to another, and I ended up admitting to her that I also really liked penises. This did not go over well at first, but as we talked about it more and more she accepted this part of me. Since then, my amazing wife has helped me to explore that side with love and support the whole way through. In fact, she not only supports me, she is insanely turned on by this part of me. She’s at the point now where she often imagines me with another guy in order to “get there.”

So, for the past two years or so, my wife and I have been riding a crazy emotional rollercoaster as we’ve both opened up sexually and explored hotwifing/cuckolding, and my penis fetish. After playing with the idea on and off, we finally acted on one of our fantasies about two months ago. After talking with a few guys on Adult Friend Finder, we set up a date night and met with an older guy at a hotel. I gave him a blow job, and my wife watched and recorded the experience. It was very hot, and solidified for me how much I love dick.

So there’s my story. I would love to hear from any others on here that would like to chat about this sort of thing.

Re: New to the forum...

Welcome to the site and your bisexuality.

Hi, and welcome!

Sounds like you're experiencing and exploring some of the same areas I did, but at a much younger age. Congratulations on having such an understanding -- and interested -- wife!

Make sure that she remains your #1 priority, and may you enjoy many years of hot, exciting sexual experiences!

Hello and welcome MrPine86,

Quite a life story you posted. I find it great that you have found a woman who accepts you for who you are.

I so understand what you mean about dicks.

I cannot speak on behalf of other people here, but, from the conversation I have had (man I miss the chat function!) I am sure you will find like minded others here.

I personally like dicks, I find the aesthetically pleasing, especially when fully erected or feeling them get harder in your hands or mouth. Albeit, it has been a very very long time for me.

Unlike you, I need to keep this side of my life private.

Njoy!

DM

i started really sucking dick in a 3 some with a man and his wife so in the last 8 years have really got into sucking dick

Hello there. Welcome to the site mpine86.

My first sexual experience was as a young boy also. My friend and I would lay naked together. We never played with each other's penis'. I think we would have if had not moved.

I have always found the male penis to be very erotic. It's very sexual and sensual like a woman's body. The shape, the lines, the head there is a real beauty to it. I admire the cock very much.

I have not had the pleasure of sucking another man's cock. Will I or will I keep purely a fantasy? And will I really really enjoy it as much as I believe I will? The other day I was eating a ice cream cone and I cought myself licking and sucking at it like it was a cock. I had to stop myself as I was in public.

I will now go on Doublelist (and before Craigslist) in searching for a cocktail to suck for my first time but can not go through with it.

I am with you DareMe, I also miss the chat function.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I will now go on Doublelist (and before Craigslist) in searching for a cocktail to suck for my first time but can not go through with it.
    Which is exactly why those two sites are frustrating to those of us who are real and looking for a decent play partner. Instead of wasting our time, collecting pictures and leading us on, how about going to Literotica and jerking off to those stories?

SliverDaddies has a working chat room -- several of them, as a matter of fact. It's a great place, if you like to sit there for 5 minutes waiting for someone to respond with 'LOL me too' after you've just written a complete sentence expressing an actual thought...

By the way, I know that the tone of this message seems a bit hostile, but I wish you now ill-will. I get frustrated beyond description with the fakes and flakes on craigslist & doublelist.

I understand your frustration. I have not responded to an ad so I am not a flake. What I mean is that I can not go through with it to respond to an ad. If I respond flaking I will not do.

Hello and Welcome !

I'm glad that you are exploring your sexuality. Also you have a wife who is supportive to your Journey, that is a big plus.

I think you are starting 2019 off on a good foot!

Enjoy your journey!
    A.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    I understand your frustration. I have not responded to an ad so I am not a flake. What I mean is that I can not go through with it to respond to an ad. If I respond flaking I will not do.
    May I suggest that instead of writting an add asking for a blow job or offering a blow job, you ask for coffee with the possibility of more if the chemistry is right. Just treat it like a date with a possible extra!

I have not placed an ad. I feel that responding to an ad would be better.