Are you looking for someone to chat with?? Hmu I love to meet new people

Re: chat

yes, tell me about you.

Quote Originally Posted by loftycraig View Post
    yes, tell me about you.

Not here.. private!!

Wish they did bring back chat. It was nice to have when it was up. Not many members would go on so I understand why they removed it.

Literotica.com has a great chat function...easy to set up a profile

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Literotica.com has a great chat function...easy to set up a profile
    It doesnt have a chat, only a post in forum type just like this site just more categories and in a much larger scale then here. Would be nice if they had a better search engine to search for post from locals within a area.

go to trueswingers.com its free to sign up and chat

I have been to so many chat sites like www.FreeChatNow.com so (Caution ) cause I never usually stay on sites or any wherewhere for very long.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    Wish they did bring back chat. It was nice to have when it was up. Not many members would go on so I understand why they removed it.
    Is that the reason chat was removed? I can remember when chat was up, and you couldn't get a word in edge wide , there were so many people on it.....

Csreef."....I. Agree with. You.......that. Is. How. I made. Friends. With people.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    It was removed because the chat function had become unstable and it only worked sporadically the past few years AND the company that created the software--had stopped providing new updates and such for it--so it was really no longer a viable chat---with the new owners/operators of the site not wanting to spend the money it would take to put a new up to date chat system on here since most people don't pay to be members---the "numbers" simply did not apparently "add up" to make it economically viable for the site to continue having a chat----so I have heard--I think that the new operator of the site had made a posting to that effect some time back when the chat feature finally died....

At one time on here---the chat room was always quite busy. I have actually been a member of this site since 2005....

new here sounds good

Yes I wish chat was up, and running...Be grateful that this site is still up and running, and that the Trolls have be somewhat banished.....
    If it is to be, let it be with me