Register

How much does your urge for cock dictate your plans?

Not sure if this applies to anyone else here. But when I get a strong desire for cock, I will rework my schedule to try and put something together. Can’t get my mind off anything except sucking cock, or getting sucked off.
    How far will you go to make it happen?

Re: How much does your urge for cock dictate your plans?

Until I was 58 years old I lived as a straight male. Despite knowing and suppressing my desires for sex with men, it was not difficult to live straight, some women are beautiful and wonderful people.
    Realizing that my future life was shorter than my present age, I started to have nightmares about me in the last minutes of my life knowing that I would never have the opportunity to enjoy sucking cock, which is an integral component of my true sexual nature.
    Those nightmares motivated me to let my sexual urge to suck cock DICTATE my future sexual behavior.
    I needed 2 weeks to make it happen. No more nightmares after that.
    Now, I have been in an exclusive relationship for over 15 years and suck cock on a regular basis.
    My desire and ability to suck cock is a major component of our sex life.
    JEM

Well, other than the gym every morning, thinking of cock rules my life. I pretty much am either writing about it or out finding a new cock to suck. It's hard in my area because we just don't have population of big city...means a lot of looking and long travel times. Still, I do manage to find cock every few days and do have a couple regulars, but I really would like about two loads a day to swallow..I think that would be about right for me. So yes, cock does rule my life.

if i get the chance i will but dont really let that interfer with my life

Back when I was doing lots of business travel, I used to arrange for at least one free night with no work the next day in the hopes I'd be able to arrange something with a male partner.

For me, I know it is too often. I know it's a legitimate addiction. While I do lead a productive regular life, I have been known to delay or reschedule something important when the opportunity pops up 4 dick.

I work in a local ABS that has an arcade I do get to see a lot of cock all day long. I love sucking cock and swallowing cum so it is on my mind day and night. I will reschedule stuff that has to be done at home just so that I can see more cock and even hopefully get to suck on one or even two. Yes the urge does dictate my plans.