Register

Anal Sex for Dummies: The Care and Maintenance of your Mangina

I see a lot of tough talk about anal sex mixed with lousy advice. Your butthole is a unique gizmo. It can tell the difference between liquid, solid, and gas. It hates pain and it loves dick. When you think your new guy is "going there", you'd better prepare, because getting a big cock stuffed in your tiny shit packed hole is not what it should be about. It will probably hurt and be no fun at all. I'm a bottom, and I guarantee you most tops don't appreciate the preparation you must do to be a good bottom.

There are three steps:
    Mangina adjusting to a useful size.
    Mangina maintenance to keep it sized.
    Mangina preparation for a date.

Mangina adjusting:
    You will want to buy a medium sized butt plug ~ 1.5 - 2 inch diameter unless you are in big dick country and need a bigger one. As you use your butt plug, your goal is to able to fuck it in and out of yourself without pain. It may hurt a bit the next day, but understand that means your body is telling you that you are not quite ready yet. When you can lie down, insert your plug and fuck in and out without pain, you now have a properly functioning mangina and are ready to bottom and enjoy the act as it was designed.

Mangina maintenance:
    After you take your morning poop get in the habit of taking your shower next. When in the shower work on being able to push three fingers into the inner sphincter inside your ass up to the second knuckle. (Your hand knuckle is first of three). That is your "hole maintenance" routine: Soaping up your hand and stretching the inside sphincter back to butt plug size.

Mangina preparation.
    Just like getting ready for a date, you shower and shave, trim and comb and otherwise primp to look your best, you need to get your mangina ready just in case.
    For "hole prep" you must douche properly a couple hours before your date. You are not doing a "high colonic", you only want to clean out the rectum to where it makes a 90 degree bend. If you use too much water it can get up there and get trapped and may come out at the worst possible time. The best thing to do is use an enema bag with the woman's douche attachment - the long pipe with the holes in the sides. Google lower intestine and look at where your rectum is.

Hang the bag in the bathroom, sit on the pot and as you let the water in, push it out poop and all. Keep rotating and working the nozzle around, filling and pushing. Keep doing that until you are clean. If you are squeamish, buy some rubber gloves. Take another quick shower, resize again with your fingers. When you get out of shower, squirt just a little silicone lube 1/2cc or less in your ass so you have some control over the lubrication department. You can't always to rely on your top to lube you up properly, plus your movements before you date help distribute it.

You now have a mangina that is ready to take a dick and you can enjoy having the ride of your life!
    Last edited by softheart; Nov 1, 2018 at 1:55 PM.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Re: Anal Sex for Dummies: The Care and Maintenance of your Mangina

Great advice. Thank you!

As an experienced bottom I concur with your prepping advice. I enema often and am always clean, however I seldom use a butt plug. Perhaps the frequency of anal sex is the reason. My buddy who frequents my man pussy is quite big and I have become used to his size and find that just relaxing s he enters works for me. But all in your advice is correct.

Excellent 👍🏻
    Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    I see a lot of tough talk about anal sex mixed with lousy advice. Your butthole is a unique gizmo. It can tell the difference between liquid, solid, and gas. It hates pain and it loves dick. When you think your new guy is "going there", you'd better prepare, because getting a big cock stuffed in your tiny shit packed hole is not what it should be about. It will probably hurt and be no fun at all. I'm a bottom, and I guarantee you most tops don't appreciate the preparation you must do to be a good bottom.

There are three steps:
    Mangina adjusting to a useful size.
    Mangina maintenance to keep it sized.
    Mangina preparation for a date.

Mangina adjusting:
    You will want to buy a medium sized butt plug ~ 1.5 - 2 inch diameter unless you are in big dick country and need a bigger one. As you use your butt plug, your goal is to able to fuck it in and out of yourself without pain. It may hurt a bit the next day, but understand that means your body is telling you that you are not quite ready yet. When you can lie down, insert your plug and fuck in and out without pain, you now have a properly functioning mangina and are ready to bottom and enjoy the act as it was designed.

Mangina maintenance:
    After you take your morning poop get in the habit of taking your shower next. When in the shower work on being able to push three fingers into the inner sphincter inside your ass up to the second knuckle. (Your hand knuckle is first of three). That is your "hole maintenance" routine: Soaping up your hand and stretching the inside sphincter back to butt plug size.

Mangina preparation.
    Just like getting ready for a date, you shower and shave, trim and comb and otherwise primp to look your best, you need to get your mangina ready just in case.
    For "hole prep" you must douche properly a couple hours before your date. You are not doing a "high colonic", you only want to clean out the rectum to where it makes a 90 degree bend. If you use too much water it can get up there and get trapped and may come out at the worst possible time. The best thing to do is use an enema bag with the woman's douche attachment - the long pipe with the holes in the sides. Google lower intestine and look at where your rectum is.

Hang the bag in the bathroom, sit on the pot and as you let the water in, push it out poop and all. Keep rotating and working the nozzle around, filling and pushing. Keep doing that until you are clean. If you are squeamish, buy some rubber gloves. Take another quick shower, resize again with your fingers. When you get out of shower, squirt just a little silicone lube 1/2cc or less in your ass so you have some control over the lubrication department. You can't always to rely on your top to lube you up properly, plus your movements before you date help distribute it.

You now have a mangina that is ready to take a dick and you can enjoy having the ride of your life!

Thanks for this. Looks like some very useful advice that will be applicable in many situations!

very good sound advice I prepare myself the same way as my wife pegs me every Friday night she is gentle but I'm amazed of the size of dildo she gets in me but I love every monment now I'm looking for a real cock to have in me deep

Thanks for the info. Although I am inexperienced, I may start prepping just in case the opportunity presents itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Shower42 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Although I am inexperienced, I may start prepping just in case the opportunity presents itself.
    It frees you from the worry about being ready when he's ready so you can be spontaneous. He will appreciate a nice clean mangina.

A couple of points I learned from a gay friend who fucked me a few times: First and foremost, cleaning is very important ! I use the Fleet enema's they sell at CVS and similar places. Takes a few minutes to load up and flush out. Yes, (as above) lubing up is a really great idea. If you get lube with an applicator to allow it to go deep inside, you will appreciate that later. Finally, you must relax !! I was told to "push out like your taking a dump" which loosens up the inner and outer sphincter muscles and lets your partner go deep without much pain. In my case, it feels more like heat than painful and I like when my partner slowly enters a little at a time and is gentle, rather than greedy. A good partner knows he should take his time and he will eventually get all the way in and not hurt you....I handled over eight inches from a local massage guy I was seeing. He was long and thin (which was helpful), but he eventually got balls deep and his balls smacked my ass as he fucked me. It took a bit of time, but the end result was true bliss....
    Last edited by NjbiGuy01; Nov 6, 2018 at 12:37 PM.

This is all amazing information I think as a guy who “uses” his mangina this is a great thread to get some extra tips and advice. That first time is an experience I’m hoping the more action mine sees the easier it will get. As a relative newbie this has all been helpful I’ll keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnbi View Post
    This is all amazing information I think as a guy who “uses” his mangina this is a great thread to get some extra tips and advice. That first time is an experience I’m hoping the more action mine sees the easier it will get. As a relative newbie this has all been helpful I’ll keep watching.
    Funny how your guy will not even make the connection between you being a righteous fuck and the preparation needed to make sure everything went right!

I appreciate the support my mangina is so much fun but a lot more maintenance hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnbi View Post
    I appreciate the support my mangina is so much fun but a lot more maintenance hahaha
    Well, if you are a person who likes men fucking you, then you can expect to perform as much or more maintenance than a woman does. Like her, it has to work properly for both of you. The end goal is for you to be ready whenever you are with your guy so you don't have to negotiate when to have sex. It may not even happen, but at least you can feel sexy knowing you are ready if it does. So if you are going to be a bottom, you owe it to both of you to be a good one. You want him to forget that anything "icky" ever happens in your mangina.

IMO, men aren't thinking about the hole as they fuck you. They are making love to all of the good parts of you.

not all men lol!

Excellent prep advise softheart. You are correct about douching a couple of hours before. That is something that can't be rushed. I use fleet enemas and the last of the 4 is just water with a couple of drops of liquid shower soap. It takes usually 4 bottles to get me squeaky clean and I use water based lube. My preference is Astroglide. I like it because it's water based, thick and stays put but not messy. Yes it's a lot of work but a hard dick pounding my ass is ecstasy and well worth all the prep work because i don't have to worry about a messy accident.

I don't recommend Fleet's enemas since they are saline and made for relieving constipation. A simple warm water rinse out is usually best and I keep an old fashion hot water bottle/vaginal douche set up on hand for my bottoms. They are cheap and available at any pharmacy and best of all last forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I don't recommend Fleet's enemas since they are saline and made for relieving constipation. A simple warm water rinse out is usually best and I keep an old fashion hot water bottle/vaginal douche set up on hand for my bottoms. They are cheap and available at any pharmacy and best of all last forever.
    I don't use 4 Fleet enemas. Let me rephrase that. I use one. Then fill the same bottle with warm water.

As a gay friend once told me, what ever you do, once in a while, you got to be prepared for some shit. ��