Register

What toys do you use when you can't find a partner?

First, let me say that I am a male bottom so my point of view might be different that yours. There have been a few threads on how difficult it can be to find a partner so I am interested to know what you do when you can't find one. For me, I have had two 8" dildos for quite a while that I play with . I use one for oral and one for anal, frequently at the same time. Looking for a little more variety, I just ordered a sex machine on Amazon. It arrived today and I spent an hour and a half trying it out. I would have lasted longer but ran out of lube. Needless to say, it was a good purchase. When I went to the adult store to get more lube, I also picked up my first butt plug, which I am wearing right now and enjoying very much. Did I mention I was a bottom?

So let us all know, what do you use for those lonely, rainy nights? Inquiring minds and all that...

Re: What toys do you use when you can't find a partner?

I have several. I have a thin 6” one that’s is curved, veiny and fairly rigid.
    The second is 9” and thick and softer. I have two double enders. One is 1.5” diameter
    and 18” long. I use that one to deepthroat. I can get about 10” to 11” down my throat pretty easy now.
    Once in a while I use it on my boi pussy. It takes a while but I work it all the way in. God it makes me drip so hard
    when i see my stomach moving from it. Plus one cage and several different plugs.

I only have 1 dildo 8 inches long, but I sure love to give my ass a workout. Fortunately my wife will use it on me sometimes, I really enjoy it then. Unfortunately I only had a real cock once. That is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post
    First, let me say that I am a male bottom so my point of view might be different that yours. There have been a few threads on how difficult it can be to find a partner so I am interested to know what you do when you can't find one. For me, I have had two 8" dildos for quite a while that I play with . I use one for oral and one for anal, frequently at the same time. Looking for a little more variety, I just ordered a sex machine on Amazon. It arrived today and I spent an hour and a half trying it out. I would have lasted longer but ran out of lube. Needless to say, it was a good purchase. When I went to the adult store to get more lube, I also picked up my first butt plug, which I am wearing right now and enjoying very much. Did I mention I was a bottom?

So let us all know, what do you use for those lonely, rainy nights? Inquiring minds and all that...

I have a few different plugs that I enjoy.. I have 4 different dildos I really enjoy.. from 7” to 12” I like the thick ones best!! Tonight my 10” one is balls deep in my pussy.. I have been riding it for a couple hours now and about to explode..

I had a nice thick dildo
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9614E231-8912-4DDB-B99A-CE870A9027ED.jpeg 
Views:	150 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	49897
    That I played with

Name:	BBBB3F70-907E-43DF-A7C7-E6BD51266643.jpeg 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	49898
    Butt I don’t have it any more, so I went to the grocery store and went au natural

Name:	B28D6B78-F72F-4D16-8BD0-44ABB0E845F2.jpeg 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	49899

When I travel I always take my 7.5 inch suction cup dildo with me. It’s vertisal as I can assume many position from standing, or on all fours and ride it hard as my cock leaks yummy precum.

I have 2 very realistic dildos. White Daddy is 8inches and a long time favorite. The other is a very realistic black cock, 7 inches and a bit thicker with an ejaculation feature for a special treat. I call him Black Daddy. Whenever either one or both let me know they want a good blowjob, I am pleased to be of service anytime they want. It is a fun fantasy game but of course nothing beats the real thing.......

I have 5 different Fleshlights, a silcone wank glove and a few vibrating prostate toys I favor.

Post Re: What toys do you use when you can't find a partner?

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post

Shelby, how about sharing a link and some info on the sex machine that you bought off of Amazon? I'm a versatile top and discovered the joy of using dildos on my hole, a couple of years ago. I've been researching them lately and I'm curious to see which one you bought as well as your feedback and the cost, before I make a purchase.
    Recently, a good friend/former fuck buddy of mine had reached out and is wanting to reconnect. I'm looking forward to being able to fuck him good but also, being able to flip for him and get my hole worked over by a real cock for the first time. He moved out of state 5 years ago but, has bought a place that is 3 hours away so, I am looking to buy a sex machine for the nights that I am alone and for possible , future play with him

I'm a top but I do love ass play and like to sit on a vibrator while rubbing one out.

I have a collection of butt plugs I really like, and 4 dildos. My wife has a strapon with a few dildos she like to fuck me with. I really love all of those too.

For me, I LOVE my stainless cockrings (for solo and partnered sex) the resulting orgasm is amazing. I have a few Fleshlights but use them rarely. I like feeling my cock in my hand and seeing the engorgement and color change as I get close. Also enjoy watching my cum shoot. I do have some anal beads that I use on occasion. Enjoy pulling them out as I'm cumming.

my delusions

For bottoming purposes? An Aneros is always fun, but I have to say the Magic dildo from elypseart.com is amazing, and I highly recommend it for anyone whether they're a man or a woman. Although be warned that it is a bit of an unorthodox design to say the least. Don't knock it til you try it.

Yeah, that's unorthodox. LOL!! Woof!

Woof indeed If you can get past that it really is an amazing toy though!
    Last edited by cbb83; Oct 30, 2018 at 12:54 PM.