Register

When Opertunity Knocks

I had a business trip I had to take this week.. so I decided to make the best of it.. I went and got waxed squeaky smooth.. put on my favorite lacy thong and silky stockings and garterbelt.. grabbed some lube and my favorite large vibrating plug and headed out on my 12 hour drive.. I enjoy the feel of my thong and stockings a lot so the first few hours I was bottomless cloaths wise just me and the open road.. about 8 hours in I stoped and lubed myself up and slid my plug in full deep.. hit soft on the setting and away I go enjoying the bibs and feel of my cloaths.. when at my hotel I decide to go for a few drinks and food.. I figure the bar will be noisy so I turn the vibs clear up to wild to really enjoy myself.. a few drinks in I need to pee so I make my way to the restroom find a urinal and do my thing.. while there a tall very good looking guy steps up next to me.. I am about to put things away when he leans over and says “ your vibrator is loud “ I look at him like wtf?? Then realize we are the only ones in there.. it is quiet!! Then he reaches over and shoves his hand down the back of my sweatpants and runs a finger to my viberator.. then starts to press agent it.. pushing it in me deeper.. he tells me to fallow him to his room.. wow I think did this really happen.. so when to his room he tells me to strip.. he starts to get naked so I do to.. so there I stand in my thong and garter both bright neon blue and white silk stockings my viberator humming away!! He tells me to stop the viberator and remove it so I did.. he then removed his shorts to revile a 9.5” thick cock!!! Needless to say he let me ride it all night and in to this morning.. this has been the best business trip I have ever had🤪🧐😜!!!
    So what is the best things that you have done just off the cuff when opertunity knocked?? Share your stories..

Re: When Opertunity Knocks

I too travel frequently for work and this trip was ending in Atlanta. After a long day and thirsty I headed to the Hotel bar which was surprisingly busy and found lone bar stool, sitting down I ordered my beverage and struck up a conversation with a guy next to me. He too was frustrated and tired from his long day so we talked about everyday things. We started joking about sex with our wives and it just grew from there. I jokingly said yea sometimes it’s just part of the day to beat off as my daily routine, he laughed and said yea but sometimes it’s nice to have a helping hand. We looked at each other as if to say are you game? I told him I certainly agree that it’s always better with a helping hand. We agreed to go to his room for a drink so we settled our tab and left together. Following him to his room I could clearly see him adjusting his cock as I figured it was fairly aroused by now. In his room he wasted no time pouring us a glass of scotch and we sat down and discussed what we are into, it was then made known that it wasn’t just a helping hand he was referrring to but he loved sucking cock as well, I affirmed the same and by then we were both a little shy but went right to work getting each other undressed, and after admiring each other’s cocks I told him I hate to put the brakes on but if we could take a few minutes and shower 1st, he said absolutely and we both got in the shower and was each other’s cocks and balls, still in the shower he got down and swallowed my entire 8 inch cock and wow he knew what he was doing, still wet we got into bed and assumed to 69 as he gobbled up my cock and before long I was litterly fucking his throat and as he gagged he begged for more and I’m sure who ever was in the next room could hear us. After I pumped my load into his throat his hardon was now to the point of cumming and he forcefully turned me around and pushed the head of his cock hard against my ass hole and shot his load. Still on my back with a cum creamed ass he lifted my legs and licked his cum off my ass which was really awesome. I laughed and said hey man you denied me my dessert, he laughed and said no worries round 2 was coming up if I was up for that. Awesome encounter .

was at a festival a few weeks ago was drinking beer and listening to some music at the out door concert me and a man got to talking said he was from out of town and looking to top a man and said you have a nice ass ever had a man top you i said a time or two been awhile he said letes go to my room if your are interested to make a long story short he had 7 thick inchs with a big head and he rode my ass for 30 minutes and after i sucked him and got it hard again he put it to me for another 45 minutes then i got dressed and left

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I had a business trip I had to take this week.. so I decided to make the best of it.. I went and got waxed squeaky smooth.. put on my favorite lacy thong and silky stockings and garterbelt.. grabbed some lube and my favorite large vibrating plug and headed out on my 12 hour drive.. I enjoy the feel of my thong and stockings a lot so the first few hours I was bottomless cloaths wise just me and the open road.. about 8 hours in I stoped and lubed myself up and slid my plug in full deep.. hit soft on the setting and away I go enjoying the bibs and feel of my cloaths.. when at my hotel I decide to go for a few drinks and food.. I figure the bar will be noisy so I turn the vibs clear up to wild to really enjoy myself.. a few drinks in I need to pee so I make my way to the restroom find a urinal and do my thing.. while there a tall very good looking guy steps up next to me.. I am about to put things away when he leans over and says “ your vibrator is loud “ I look at him like wtf?? Then realize we are the only ones in there.. it is quiet!! Then he reaches over and shoves his hand down the back of my sweatpants and runs a finger to my viberator.. then starts to press agent it.. pushing it in me deeper.. he tells me to fallow him to his room.. wow I think did this really happen.. so when to his room he tells me to strip.. he starts to get naked so I do to.. so there I stand in my thong and garter both bright neon blue and white silk stockings my viberator humming away!! He tells me to stop the viberator and remove it so I did.. he then removed his shorts to revile a 9.5” thick cock!!! Needless to say he let me ride it all night and in to this morning.. this has been the best business trip I have ever had🤪🧐😜!!!
    So what is the best things that you have done just off the cuff when opertunity knocked?? Share your stories..

Side note to this we both travel to this town once a month so we have been talking and planning our trips to meet up there each mont.. and he comes really close to here and we are going to meet them as well so I will get to ride that nice cock at least twice a month maybe more..