Register

How do you feel about transgender folk when it comes to sex?

I just wanted to start a slightly different discussion today. Just curious: How many of you (truly) bisexual folk (men or women) have been intimate with a transgender person? What do I mean by intimate? I mean (mutual?) oral to completion and/or sex (she bottomed for you and/or vice versa or both) to completion. Keep in mind transgender (living full time as a woman or FTM living full time as a man) is different than being a crossdresser (man dressing in womens clothes at times for whatever reasons).
    Having met many transgender folk over the years and having seen several "in action" with "regular" men up close in public and in private, I am interested to hear what folk on this bisexual website think of transgender folk when it comes to sex or even just socializing or hanging out. Do you see sex with a transgender as that different than homosexual sex or even heterosexual sex? Is it more enjoyable (or less) than other sex or is it mostly the same?
    I personally have no problem with such. Transgender folk are people too. Same fears and joys and all that as anyone else. Size might matter..maybe not. Varies from person to person, I think, like many folk...lol. I don't think that it is really much different than being gay or bisexual, as far as certain men are concerned. I am not sure that most genetic women are into intimacy with transgender women (pre or post-op, that is if one can tell such post-op), but then again, isn't that the case usually with bisexual men, even if the woman is (openly or not) bisexual herself? I am interested in your thoughts and experiences with transgender folk.

Re: How do you feel about transgender folk when it comes to sex?

Haven't met one yet but would love to have the experience for sure...

I've been with a handful and I love them. I've been topped, have topped them, and of course oral. I think that they are great.

i call them shemales and yes have been with 4 or5 in the last 6 years have fucked and been fucked by them and some great 69 action

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knights View Post
    I just wanted to start a slightly different discussion today. Just curious: How many of you (truly) bisexual folk (men or women) have been intimate with a transgender person? What do I mean by intimate? I mean (mutual?) oral to completion and/or sex (she bottomed for you and/or vice versa or both) to completion. Keep in mind transgender (living full time as a woman or FTM living full time as a man) is different than being a crossdresser (man dressing in womens clothes at times for whatever reasons).
    Having met many transgender folk over the years and having seen several "in action" with "regular" men up close in public and in private, I am interested to hear what folk on this bisexual website think of transgender folk when it comes to sex or even just socializing or hanging out. Do you see sex with a transgender as that different than homosexual sex or even heterosexual sex? Is it more enjoyable (or less) than other sex or is it mostly the same?
    I personally have no problem with such. Transgender folk are people too. Same fears and joys and all that as anyone else. Size might matter..maybe not. Varies from person to person, I think, like many folk...lol. I don't think that it is really much different than being gay or bisexual, as far as certain men are concerned. I am not sure that most genetic women are into intimacy with transgender women (pre or post-op, that is if one can tell such post-op), but then again, isn't that the case usually with bisexual men, even if the woman is (openly or not) bisexual herself? I am interested in your thoughts and experiences with transgender folk.

I would love to find a trans woman with large breasts and a large cock.. best of both worlds.. getting fucked and playing with fun bags.. one of my top fantasies

I think that it would be awesome to play with a shemale. To be able to enjoy both tits and a cock would be the best!

So far, I Have not met one, but believe that I would love to have the experience. I would love to find a trans woman/she male with nice breasts and a nice cock. For me it would be, the best of both worlds. It is one of my top fantasies!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

I was in my early twenties when I dated a male to female transexual. She had just started living as a woman full time. It was just like dating any of the other women that I had dated. We would go out to dinner, the movies, the boardwalk along with many other activities. Sometimes we would stay at home and cuddle while watching television. We often would make love and when I would go down on her I would suck her cock instead of eating pussy. I would fuck her and she would fuck me, it was wonderful. She told me that she loved the way I treated her like a lady. In my eyes that is exactly what she is.

For me, dating a person who is trans-gendered is like being in Heaven. . .I dated a gal, BobbieJo, who was in Transition (MtF). God almighty was she great....

I met another gal at a New Year's eve celebration, Angelica. Even thought we didn't have a relationship, meeting her, and getting to know her was very interesting...

For me personally, I think that Trans people are the best of both worlds...

Been with one transgender woman (shemale). She didn’t bottom thought, which was perfect because I don’t top. We hooked up a bunch of times. It was a great time. I sucked her cock, to be honest I could have sucked it for hours. To this day I haven’t been with any guy that fucked me like she did. It was AWESOME!!

Would love to be with one!