Register

Been getting "unsafe site" error a lot

I dont know what is up, a lot of times now when i get off i get message that this site is unsafe, and have to click thru to access it. Does any one else have this problem?

Re: Been getting "unsafe site" error a lot

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I dont know what is up, a lot of times now when i get off i get message that this site is unsafe, and have to click thru to access it. Does any one else have this problem?
    Their Certificate expired. Think I will give them until mid week then I am outta here. Seems they are letting the site slip lately.

Yes, the site has gone to the chit pot! There is NO members who is any where near local to me on here anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by curmwm52 View Post
    Their Certificate expired. Think I will give them until mid week then I am outta here. Seems they are letting the site slip lately.

Yeo me too....

Yeah--I got the warning on both Microsoft Edge and Mozilla Firefox browsers--I had to circumvent the warning to come---it didn't matter that whatever this "certificate" is---since I don't do any sort of financial transactions on here....

Sure is a bummer that this site went to total shit!!

same shit here

A cert is a way for the site to prove it is the site it says it is and not some Russian spoof site that will take your bisexual info and influence the mid-terms or perhaps accuse someone of cock slapping some drunk bitch's mouth in high school...

I was getting the same unsafe web site message since Thursday or Friday last week!! Was almost ready to just delete the site!!

Fixed, as of yesterday. This site uses a free certificate from Let's Encrypt. That's not necessarily a bad thing -- Let's Encrypt is an accepted/respected certification authority that many reputable sites use.

Certs from Let's Encrypt, while free, are only valid for 6 months, and must be renewed. My understanding is that they can be set to 'auto renew', so that little attention need be paid to the process. I'm guessing that the site's current owner may have set up the encryption sometime this past year, and didn't have it set to auto renew, so renewal probably had to be done after the certificate expired last week.

No big deal. Also guessing that it won't happen again, but it's pure speculation on my part.

Now, back to thinking of yummy cocks...

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefH View Post
    Was almost ready to just delete the site!!
    really? delete the site? YOU can do that? Such power!

just the way this site is now days

just the way this site is now days