Register

What is the wildest most bizarre sex act you have ever been ask to do or didshe was u

Hello you sexz crazy people.. ok I know all you that have been involved in the sex trade have some bizarre tales to tell.. and even the rest of you if you have been in the game for any length of time probably do to.. so letÂ’s hear them.. for me it was when I was I the trade business.. yes selling sex.. I got a message that this guy and his friend were in town for the night and the friend wanted to have me come over for some fun.. so I got cleaned up and went.. when I got there a guy answered the door.. invited me in and I ask if he were the guy I was to meet.. he said that he made the call but his friend max was who I was there for.. I ask where he was and was told that he was in the bathroom and would be out in a few minutes.. I then ask what all this guy was looking for as the offer was for double my rate.. he then said max come in here.. from around the corner where the restroom was came a Great Dane dog.. but no guy.. I ask so where is he.. the guy said right here and pointed to the dog.. I am sure I had that wtf look and said you want me to fuck with your dog are you kidding?? He said yes he will be fucking you!!! I told him that I have done some crazy shit but never had sex with a dog.. and I am not about to start.. then I left..
    another time I was contacted by a guy that wanted to give his wife a gang bang for her birthday.. but she won’t know.. as he was going to drug her unconscious.. then wanted a group of guys to gang bang her while she was unconscious so when she woke up she would have been banged and couldn’t stop it.. I gladly declined.. so there are a couple of the bizarre request I got so now let’s hear yours.. let the fun begin.. ������
    Last edited by Tight1-4u; Sep 26, 2018 at 11:05 PM.

Re: What is the wildest most bizarre sex act you have ever been ask to do or didshe w

I’m a male cocksucker. I’ve been sucking dick for many years now. Sucking cock is by far my favorite type of sex. Years ago I use to give blowjobs to my boss at work in his private office as his assistant supervisor. My first feeder who turned me into a cocksucker was best friends with my boss. He told my boss that I’m a cocksucker, and my boss initially tried to blackmail me into becoming his cocksucker. However, my boss was attractive looking, so I was more than willing to blow him. As an assistant supervisor, my boss and I would meet alone in his office 3-4 times per week for a meeting over lunch.

I’m an absolutely huge salad lover of vegetable salads. Many people have said that I’m the biggest salad lover they’ve ever met. I almost always eat some type of salad for lunch everyday. A good Cobb Salad and Chef’s Salad are my favorite foods. Moreover, I crave eating salads just as much as I crave sucking dick as a cocksucker. One day while blowing my boss he grabs the salad I had had made for my lunch off the desk, and proceeded to cum all over my salad. My boss had absolutely massive cum loads that were enough to cover a large salad, and are still the largest loads I’ve ever seen from anyone I’ve blown in many years as a cocksucker. At first I was majorly pissed off at my boss for doing this. I thought that it was a disgusting act. Then I started to think to myself that I absolutely love salads, and I really loved the taste of my boss’ cum. So I ate the salad covered in cum, and I honestly thought that it was one of the best tasting salads I have ever eaten! My boss ended up regularly cumming on my salads after that day. It majorly turned him on to see his cum and salad loving cocksucker happily eat salads covered in his cum. It’s definitely a bizzare sex act. However, again, as a salad loving cum slut I truly loved eating salads covered in my boss’ delicious tasting sperm.
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Oct 24, 2018 at 1:02 PM.

Re: What is the wildest most bizarre sex act you have ever been ask to do or didshe w

Had anal sex with a guy while I licked his daughters pussy fun 3sum she was 19

Years ago I was getting my ass stretched by my regular when he wanted to fill me with his piss, he gave me a piss enema and it felt weird as hell having him empty his bladder in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    Years ago I was getting my ass stretched by my regular when he wanted to fill me with his piss, he gave me a piss enema and it felt weird as hell having him empty his bladder in my ass.

I too had this happen to me a couple years ago.. one of my regulars with a quite thick 10” cock that at the time let bb me was pounding away and doing an amazing job of fucking me into submission.. all of a sudden thrust balls deep and started what I thought was a real quick nut for him as he had great stamina.. all of a sudden is balls deep pulling me hard onto his cock and starts pissing inside me.. well at first I just thought that he was cumming.. but it went on and on and filling me full of his piss.. I realized what he was doing but could not pull away as he held me fast till he was done.. being filled that full and that fast with out warning dose feel very strange.. not painful but really really full.. I ran to the bathroom and evacuated my pussy of his piss and then went and ask him wtf?? He told me that he had watched a video and thought it was erotic..
    I have been ask by others to pee on them or to let them pee on me but I see no pleasure in being pissed on..

have had 1 or 2 men who wanted me to let them drink my piss from the spout just could not go for it

When i was 26, and dating Mrs. Robinson, one night, she wanted to lick my eyeball...Yes you read that correctly...I was very skeeved out when she asked, and even more so after she did it.

got the offer to be fisted from my girl, i thought it was awkward when my girls friend walks in and she’s wrist deep in me. Her friend smiles and shuts he door asking if she could stay always wishing for a sub guy... after some more drinks her friend ends up fisting me while going down on my girl... they tried to do one fist each, but I wasn’t ready at the time... never had this opportunity again