Register

Something from the fantasy shop. Enjoy...

I met a tall, beautiful woman in the bar at the hotel hosting the conference I was in town to attend, We had an immediate chemistry and after talking over drinks for a few hours about everything and nothing; feeling the chemistry turn into electricity, she invited me up to her room. Once we got inside and the door was closed, she got on her knees and proceeded to give me the most incredible blow job I have ever had. She then apologized and said she was taking advantage of me. I didn't understand, I was a fully willing participant in everything that was happening. She said that she truly liked me and that she wanted to pleasure me in ways I could not imagine. The 'but' in her comment filled the room. Still confused, I said I really liked her too and I loved what she had done for me and that I would like to pleasure her as well. She said, It might be better to show me and asked me to unzip her dress. I readily obliged. It fell to the floor and when she turned around, I saw the most gorgeous 8" cock I had ever seen sticking out from her panties. There was a profound look of sadness in her eyes; I guess she thought I would be disgusted. I could feel her fear and pain and knew I had to do something to allay them. Without thinking, I reached out and took her hands and pulled her close enough to me to kiss her. I then dropped to my knees and began to suck her cock. I was caught by surprise when she came in my mouth but I liked the warmth and the taste of her cum so I swallowed and continued sucking for a little longer hoping for just a few more drops of the delicious nectar. We undressed and as we moved to the bed, she retrieved a bottle of lube from her purse. She looked at me coyly and then at the lube. I said yes. She lubed my ass and started fucking me. I couldn't believe what was happening; what I was doing; what I was letting be done to me. I had never done anything like this before but, for some reason, felt as if it were the most natural thing in the world. She was balls deep inside me and I loved every inch of it. It was amazing. She came a second time inside me. I had never experienced anything so intense and so pleasurable. I rolled over on my back unable to suppress the smile on my face. She kissed me gently, thanked me, and nestled into the crook of my shoulder under my arm. I pulled her close and we fell asleep together.
    I woke up the next morning to her laying on her side, up on one elbow, sucking my cock. I looked to my side and found her cock next to my face. I rolled toward her and took it into my mouth. We sucked each other until we came in unison. She turned around and brought her face to mine kissing me deeply. I could taste my own cum on her kiss; kissing her deeply in return as I tried to get more of the wonderful taste from her mouth. We got up and showered together. She washed me and I washed her. We rubbed our soapy bodies against each other and I could feel her getting hard again against my stomach. My body was reacting in kind. I reached down and started stroking her cock. She stepped back and put her hands on my arms gently turning me around. I knew immediately what she had in mind and eagerly bent over. Her soapy cock found it's way inside me and she began fucking me; slowly at first and then harder and harder; reaching her hand around to fondle my cock as she thrust inside me. She went deeper and deeper until I could feel her balls against my own. I moaned in pleasure as my own cock exploded onto her fingers and the floor of the shower. She raised her hand to my mouth and I licked and sucked the cum from her fingers. I was in heaven. One last thrust and I could feel the pulsing of her cock as she came deep inside me. She held her cock inside me for a few minutes wrapping her arms tightly around me as if she were afraid I would get away. Like I would even try to at this point. We finished our shower and dried off. I picked my clothes up from the floor and got dressed. I watched intrigued, as she selected clean things from her suitcase, amazed at how her manhood disappeared into a world of femininity; lace and satin, softness and beauty, awed as she put on her makeup and once again became the beautiful woman I had met the night before. We went to the elevator and I told her I would like to meet her in the restaurant for breakfast if she was interested. Her smile melted what was left of my hesitation as her hand found mine and she agreed. She kissed me sweetly when the elevator stopped on my floor reminding me to hurry as I went to my room to change. We chatted innocently about nothing over breakfast trying to not think about the fact we might never see each other again and holding tight to the wonderful memories we had made together. As we got up to leave, she pulled a lanyard out of her purse for a week long business conference. I started laughing. She asked what was so funny, a look of hurt and confusion on her face. Her laughter matched mine as I pulled an identical lanyard from my briefcase. It was going to be a very good conference.

Re: Something from the fantasy shop. Enjoy...

WOW all I can say is WOW, one hot story

"...her cock..." I just love that!

Thanks for the feedback

I once dated a Pre-Op, T-Gurl . . . To say it was great is an understatement.

very hot !! thanks for sharing...