Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Self sucking

Re: Self sucking

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    ... I remember a number of times where I'd be at work or out with friends, and I'd be thinking "Man, when I get home, I'm going to give myself the best blowjob!" And I did!
    Haha! Yes, I had many days and nights just like that, eager to finally get home (or anywhere quiet) and give myself a sensual blowjob. One summer while away on an internship, I shared a two-bedroom apartment with 4 other guys. Needless to say, there was no privacy. I recall one night coming home from the bars so horny and needing to suck myself, so I had to go outside and find place in the apartment complex to do my deed. It was especially hot knowing that I was out in public and risking getting caught. Man, do I miss those days!

If it was easy for me to blow myself at this point in my life, I'd be doing it every day. I miss the days when I could do it easily and at any time I wanted to. My wife would just say, "You did it again..." or "I hope you left something for me!" If you can suck yourself off, it beats the hell out of jerking off. I sometimes get offers from guys who have dicks literally down to their knees, but they want me to blow them and I think that if I had dick like that, I wouldn't need anyone to blow me because I could do it myself...

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    Haha! Yes, I had many days and nights just like that, eager to finally get home (or anywhere quiet) and give myself a sensual blowjob. One summer while away on an internship, I shared a two-bedroom apartment with 4 other guys. Needless to say, there was no privacy. I recall one night coming home from the bars so horny and needing to suck myself, so I had to go outside and find place in the apartment complex to do my deed. It was especially hot knowing that I was out in public and risking getting caught. Man, do I miss those days!
    I don't think I ever did it anyplace where I could be caught. I do remember a few times at work when I was really turned on, and I'd go to the bathroom (single unisex) to give my hard cock a quick kiss! So ridiculous and silly, but incredibly erotic.

Quote Originally Posted by KDaddy23 View Post
    If it was easy for me to blow myself at this point in my life, I'd be doing it every day. I miss the days when I could do it easily and at any time I wanted to..
    So true!

Quote Originally Posted by Astroman View Post
    I don't think I ever did it anyplace where I could be caught. I do remember a few times at work when I was really turned on, and I'd go to the bathroom (single unisex) to give my hard cock a quick kiss! So ridiculous and silly, but incredibly erotic.
    Haha, yes I've had the urge at work too. You've reminded me that at one place I worked, I actually had a private bathroom inside my office. On numerous occasions, I "suckcummed" to my desires, slipped into my bathroom, locked the door, sat down on the floor and sucked myself. I remember one day specifically, a gal that worked for me came into my office shortly afterwards and we talked as I savored the taste of cum lingering in mouth. I often wondered if she could smell it; women have a nose for that. I remember the whole thought of that made me so horny, so I had to go back into the bathroom and suck myself again. Two loads in one afternoon. Ah...those were the days!

I've done it - in my dreams. When I have those dreams it is so real, and in the dream I'm telling myself it's not a dream!

I've always wanted to suck my own cock, but never could. Needed a longer cock and more flexibility.....

I never had the flexibility to suck myself so I have always out-sourced the job! LOL

When I was 13 I tried and was so close. Then one time sat on the floor my bed had a metal railing, putting my ankles up on the bed pulling on the railing bouncing to stretch out my back. I could just get the head in my mouth. Of course, it didn't take long to cum in my mouth. I was hooked and couldn't wait to suck a guy's cock. A year later sucked my buddy's cock been a cock lover ever since.