Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Self sucking

Self sucking

Yeah I know, Ive seen the vids also so I guess it is actually possible but has anyone actually been able to do it?

I had a girlfriend once the was really turned on by the idea of it and she asked me if I could do it or try. Well I tried and tried for her but was just never flexible enough to do it. We wound up compromising by her helping me out. I would lay on my back with my leg over my head and my dick facing towards my face and she would jack me off while licking my asshole untill I was ready to cum and them she would watch it shoot into my face and mouth. It was sort of odd cause she herself dident like giving BJs or the taste of cum but she really liked watching BJs and cumshots especially guys doing it..

Re: Self sucking

When I was a teen, I could throw my legs over my head and use the slanted wall in my bedroom to push my cock into my mouth.
    I could get only the head in. But I would cum pretty fast once I was in that position.
    I knew then I would want strange cock spurting in my mouth.

Back when I was much younger I could get about 2 inches in my mouth. Drank every bit of cum each time. When I was in my 40s I got too excited and pulled a muscle in my rib cage. That ended my self sucking days. Bummer.
    Dirty old men need love too.

WOW, I remember when I could do that, I used to do it whenever I could. I could only get the head into my mouth but that was enough to make me cum, those days are gone I couldn't do that today if I had a gun to my head,LOL. But it was one of the hottest things I did as a teenager.I remember like it was yesterday, that hot cum shooting my mouth was awesome!!!!!

When I was 17 I figured out that I could self suck. Damn it was great! I could get about half of my cock in my mouth. I loved the feel and taste of my cum splashing in my mouth. I got married just before I turned 20 to one horny lady. She loved sucking my cock and she liked to watch and help me jack off. So I showed her what I could do and she went wild over it. She licked my butthole and played with my balls and made me cum so hard. I was able to do it until I was 22-23, then lost the flexibilty. I sure do miss those days.

when i was younger i could just get the head in my mouth and cum now days can't do it i wish i could suck myself i love cock and cum in my mouth

I never had the flexibility to achieve self-suckedness, not from lack of trying, I tried to condition myself to bend and get that cock of mine in my mouth, but never could, so I resorted to sucking other men's cocks instead. its not the same thing, but at least I got a cock in my mouth.
    shiveringman

I did it with a lot of effort when I was 20 years old. I laid on the bed, my back and legs going up the wall and I was able to take the head into my mouth. I wish I could do that now.

I know a guy who when he was a teenager, could suck his own cock...He said that he felt weird, the feeling that he was going to Cum, and he was responsible....

I the feeling of getting you cock sucked combined with the feeling of a hard cock in your mouth , and then the feeling of cumming the release , the throbbing with each spurt , and the feeling of a cock expanding in your mouth throbbing and pulsing with every spurt of cock juice ...... And your experiencing all these sensations at once huge orgasms ........I can get about 4 inches of my cock in my mouth

Found out I could do it when I was in Jr. High or Middle school as it is referred to now.

I jacked off every chance I got and got the urge to try it. After many tries I finally was able to lick the head with my tounge from a standing position, I was so turned on. I then was able to throw my legs over my head and do the same and could get the head in my mouth. From this position I would cum in my mouth by jacking off. As I kept working at it when I was in my 20's I was flexible enough to get about an inch or so in my mouth. Then one day I was able to get the whole length in my mouth. I cummed so fast and swallowed the whole load.

But just like everyone else as I got older I lost that flexibility and now all I can do is give myself a facial from time to time. I really miss those days.

Im was only 6 inches one day a friend said he could suck his own cock I said no way went to his room he got naked his cock was about 8 inches he bent over and got 3 inches into his mouth. it got me hard so i got naked and tried I only got the head in my mouth but was able to suck it it felt funny he said why dont we do each other so we did. We would bet guys that he could suck his own cock if he could they would have to suck us got many a bj that way and found many guys that liked to suck

I was in my teens and flexible enough by bending over backwards I was able to get an inch or two beyond the head. And for years felt this was good enough didn’t need anyone else. Until I meet a girl and told her I didn’t need anyone I could do it myself she said no way and bet me I couldn’t do it. I did it for her to see and that was the last time I did myself cause she would rather suck cock then fuck. She would suck it anytime n anywhere. One day I told her I missed sucking my own cock cause of the feeling and the reward. She said no problem and started bringing guys around and we sucked them off together. For quite a while til she moved away but I still wanted to suck cock and lost flexibility to do my own. Don’t get me wrong I love pussy, but stillcrave cock

I was in my early 20’s when I discovered I could suck myself off. I’m not super endowed (only 6.5”) but I was always skinny and flexible. I used to do it all the time and I could even deep throat myself if I kept up with stretching. I could sit in a couple positions to do it and it was always super hot to sit up with my head bobbing up and down on my own cock. It felt so good when cumming too. However, I’ve gotten a little out of shape over the years and I can’t suck myself off any longer although I can still flip my legs over my head. Fun times!

I've recently been having occasional dreams that I could just bend down and suck myself. It always seems so real that when I wake up I feel satisfied. I've always thought that the reason I want to suck another mans cock is because I can't suck my own. But I want to be fucked in the ass so I may as well suck your cock.

i have those dreams every so often, but if i was gonna suck another guy's cock to deal with the fact i can't suck my own, i'd want a 69 so it could be complete!

When I was 15 and 16 I was limber and thin enough to self suck. Once I got stretched out, I could get almost three inches including the helmet head into my mouth. It was weird at first but once I stimulated myself to orgasm, I was hooked. The cum was warm and salty and I swallowed it all of course. It was my bedtime ritual every night for a while.

Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can’t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I’m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/se...allow-23784141

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can’t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I’m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/se...allow-23784141
    WOW , That was HOTT !

so wish i could do that. even if i could just do it in the past but not now at least it would be a nice memory...
    Quote Originally Posted by Waylon View Post
    When I was 15 and 16 I was limber and thin enough to self suck. Once I got stretched out, I could get almost three inches including the helmet head into my mouth. It was weird at first but once I stimulated myself to orgasm, I was hooked. The cum was warm and salty and I swallowed it all of course. It was my bedtime ritual every night for a while.

I managed to be able to do it... when I was younger and more flexible and there was nothing more exciting than the day I could get a good bit of my cock in my mouth and suck it until I unloaded. It was... weird in that it felt so familiar to be sucked and to suck all at once. I wish I could do it now without seriously hurting myself...

I’m 43 now but in my early 20’s, I discovered I was really flexible. I kept at it until I could deep throat myself and even lick my own balls. I’m not particularly big down there. I’ve got a 6.5” cock but I was flexible. I’ve gained weight since then and although I can still throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth, I can’t really suck anymore. It’s a goal of mine to be able to do it again!

i wish that for u!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by redrabbit View Post
    I’m 43 now but in my early 20’s, I discovered I was really flexible. I kept at it until I could deep throat myself and even lick my own balls. I’m not particularly big down there. I’ve got a 6.5” cock but I was flexible. I’ve gained weight since then and although I can still throw my legs over my head and cum in my mouth, I can’t really suck anymore. It’s a goal of mine to be able to do it again!

I'm 55 yrs. old and I still can get the head all the way in...I have never done it in front of anyone...I think If I had someone helping me I could get more of it in...I tell myself I'm going to swallow but lose my desire when I start cumming....But if I edge alot and cum a little...I will taste it..

I was in my late teens when I found I was flexible enough to suck myself. I was sitting on our couch and got a hard on. No one else was home so I decided to take care of it. While stroking, I wondered how it would feel in my mouth. Leaning over, I was able to get about half inside. I went into my bedroom and thought if I put my legs over my head, I could get even more. Found I was not only able to take almost all of it, I was even able to suck on my balls. Sucked until I came, but did not keep it in my mouth the first couple of times. Then I decided to just let it go and cum in my own mouth. Was able to do this all the way up into my late 50's, but only able to get half at that point.

I didnt discover that I could until in my 20's. Could get the head plus a little more. It felt awesome.

On a related note, about 2 years ago i figured i could self-fuck. once the head got in I knew i was unloading in my own ass

LOL as hard as I tried I could never achieve that. My 5 inches was just to small. Probably just as well, if I had been able to I might never had seeked out a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkimightry1 View Post
    I'm 55 yrs. old and I still can get the head all the way in...I have never done it in front of anyone...I think If I had someone helping me I could get more of it in...I tell myself I'm going to swallow but lose my desire when I start cumming....But if I edge alot and cum a little...I will taste it..
    Wow good for you I tried once but i couldn't even get close if I tried

I remember trying one or twice as a kid and never getting very close. I tried recently (at my office, of all places) and was able to lick the head of my cock (I am 48). I have done it a couple of times since. Never got much more than the head and it is a bit uncomfortable.