Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Self sucking

Re: Self sucking

Quote Originally Posted by SouthJerseyGuy View Post
    I remember trying one or twice as a kid and never getting very close. I tried recently (at my office, of all places) and was able to lick the head of my cock (I am 48). I have done it a couple of times since. Never got much more than the head and it is a bit uncomfortable.

Lucky nobody came in to see or caught you too

As I posted earlier about self sucking back when I was a limber teen ager, I wish I could get those 3 inches in my mouth these days. Sucking on my helmet head and swirling my tongue around the glans would produce a nice cum shot. I could get my extra protein anytime I wanted.

Never had the flexibility, wish I could....

I have dreams every now and then about being able to just lean over and touch the tip of my dick with my tongue. In my dream, once I realize I can do it my cock just slides into my mouth. Its a great dream.

When I was in my early teens and flexible I would go into the bathroom, lie on my back and lift my legs over my head so my cock was aimed toward my mouth. I was able to get my tongue on the tip of my dick a few times, but never was able to get any major part of my dick in my mouth. If I only had just one more inch!!! (Don't we all say that?)

But I did enjoy watching the thick blobs of cum leave the tip of my dick and drop directly into my mouth. I can still remember the warmth, texture and taste.

Funny thing - I don't recall where I got the idea to try this. Maybe Penthouse Forum?

Coincidently, I had the self suck dream right before I woke up this morning. So real and so nice to have my cock in my mouth.

A I have posted about self sucking when I was 15 and 16, it is that time that I first blew another guy. A friend was spending the night and I showed him how I could suck my cock. He was amazed and tried to suck himself but he wasn't thin or limber enough. He kept trying and trying and watching me suck myself so he asked me to suck him. I was turned on and he had a nice thick cock so I stopped sucking myself and put my my mouth on his dick. As I started sucking him it was a real turn on to get it all in my mouth for a change and I realized that getting one's dick sucked all the way felt better than just the head and 3 inches. He moaned and grabbed my head and started thrusting his hips and shot a huge load in m mouth and I swallowed it all down like a good cocksucker.

Just found this thread.

I started self-sucking when I was around 13 or so. Continued to lick, tickle, and sometimes take in a few inches. It was heaven and continued to be so up through my 30s. Only once was I ever able to successfully take the whole thing (I'm around 5.5 inches) and felt so overjoyed and so sexy when I felt my sack come to rest on my nose.

I usually did the legs-over-head approach. Sometimes in bed with a few strategically placed pillows. Sometimes in the bathroom, resting my feet on the edge of the bathtub.

Sadly, as I've gotten older, my flexibility has decreased and I have something of a gut now. The last time I tried, I got a cramp in my stomach muscles. These days, the best I can hope for is a load in/around my mouth and on my own face. I think what I really miss the most was slurping up my precum right from my cock. Of course I loved cumming, but sometimes the precum was it's own special reward.

I think the kinkiest thing I ever did was allow my best friend to fill my ass with his cock while I took a few inches into my mouth. He was so careful and so cautious. When he came inside me, I did too!

I look back on those days with a happy fondness. I do miss it a lot.

That's why 69 is so fine! When you have a hot mouth wrapped around your cock and yours is wrapped around one... sum = cum.

Quote Originally Posted by semod View Post
    I've recently been having occasional dreams that I could just bend down and suck myself. It always seems so real that when I wake up I feel satisfied. I've always thought that the reason I want to suck another mans cock is because I can't suck my own. But I want to be fucked in the ass so I may as well suck your cock.
    I've had those dreams too. Quite realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by jjourneyman View Post
    That's why 69 is so fine! When you have a hot mouth wrapped around your cock and yours is wrapped around one... sum = cum.
    Absolutely. Had fun last weekend doing just that with a friend.

You are SO correct... 69 with two guys is AMAZING.

Quote Originally Posted by DD788Snipe View Post
    Absolutely. Had fun last weekend doing just that with a friend.
    So... you totally get it! Lucky you!

I tried when I was a kid then again when I was 21 and was working out .
    I had a sleigh bed so I would get my feet under the rail on the foot board and use my arms to pull and stretch to I was able to do it .
    I was 8"s at the time so I was able to get about half of it in my mouth and a little work and started sucking myself off once or twice a day , I loved it sucking my own cock swallowing my load .
    Sometimes I'd wait a week so I'd have a massive load to swallow .
    It was great while it lasted .
    Told my ex about and tried then but I was flexible enough then I could get close ,so what we'd do was she'd suck and stroke my cock and eat my ass and finger fuck me while I stroked my cock til I came and would shoot my load in my mouth or we'd share it.
    That was fun .can't even get close now. In my late 50's
    Last edited by jimkimball; Jun 28, 2022 at 11:10 AM.

Me, too. But I dearly wanted to throat it back then!

I agree, 69 is a wonderful position!

Quote Originally Posted by BeauKnerr View Post
    Oh yea! I first learned how to suck myself as a horny teen and it has served me well for many years! My ex-wife did not like sucking cock, so I ended up doing her job. Fortunately, my current wife can?t get enough of my cock, so I never need to service myself. Good thing because I?m not as flexible as I used to be. But over years, I had some incredibly erotic self-suck sessions. I guess this is how I developed a taste for cock and cum. I did experiment with blowing other guys for a while and enjoyed it, but never as much as those hot times sucking, and being sucked, by myself! Luckily, I captured a video several years ago. Check it out at the link below. The PIN code to access the video is 1453. Can you tell I was enjoying myself?! Enjoy!

https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/se...allow-23784141
    I stumbled on this old thread and realized the video of me sucking myself vanished with the death of Xtube. It can be viewed at the secure link below. That date stamp used to annoy me, but now it's a fond reminder of the good old days and what a glorious day July 17, 2006 was. As I remember, my wife and kids were out of town for several days, so I got up to all kinds of kinky shit including this suck session. I can no longer do it and this is only video I have of me in action. So glad I still have it. Enjoy!

https://ln5.sync.com/dl/1bbb4d830/xx...4wyz8-798px44s

I was 12 and already masturbating frequently and cumming, which proved to be a mess to deal with as I didn?t want my mother to know what I was doing, especially when I?d masturbate at night in my bed, leaving stains on my underwear and sheets. I had smelled my semen at that point but not tasted it, the smell was not appealing to me so I saw no need to taste it. One night I was looking at my erect penis, playing with it when I got the urge to kiss it. I was thin and flexible enough to pull myself into a tight ball and succeeded in kissing the tip. Of course, that wasn?t good enough, I wanted more and began forcing myself into a tighter position and managed to get the head fully inside my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it and it felt amazing! Though I could feel the strain on my neck and back I pulled harder and soon had some of the shaft in my mouth, the feeling was incredible! I didn?t even know what oral sex was, in my sheltered life I?d never heard of it, and yet I instinctively began giving myself the first blow job I ever got or gave. Soon I knew I was going to cum and felt myself erupt in my mouth, that was a strange feeling but exciting too, and I never even hesitated when it came to swallowing my load, I happily gulped it down. It doesn?t have the greatest taste and I will only swallow it if I?ve just blown myself, if I cum in a cup or on my abs the desire to swallow it fades fast but with auto-fellatio the delivery is so fast that I just immediately swallowed every time I sucked myself off, in fact that for me was the goal, I wanted to swallow my cum. I did this until my late twenties and by then it had lost its appeal and my flexibility had diminished but all through teen years it felt not only good but so taboo that I couldn't help myself and loved doing it!

That was hot!

I stumbled on this old thread and realized the video of me sucking myself vanished with the death of Xtube. It can be viewed at the secure link below. That date stamp used to annoy me, but now it's a fond reminder of the good old days and what a glorious day July 17, 2006 was. As I remember, my wife and kids were out of town for several days, so I got up to all kinds of kinky shit including this suck session. I can no longer do it and this is only video I have of me in action. So glad I still have it. Enjoy!

Wow! You were able to suck almost your entire cock and that little pearl of cum dropped on your balls was so sexy! I'm impressed!

When I lost my flexibility it was time to start dating girls and I made sure that each girl I asked out was not averse to giving me a blowjob. The ones that were really into it were much more popular. My wife to be was one of those girls and I trained her to please me in a special way and she was very submissive and obedient. When we went steady all the other guys envied me because she had the rep of being on of the best. I told her how I used to suck myself off and she loved that idea and wished I still could do it. She got me to blow another guy once when we were fairly drunk but I did not do that regularly until many years later.

If I could .. why leave the house?

I have this recurring dream/fantasy where I can easily lean forward and suck my dick to the balls. In one scenario my girlfriend is trying to give me blowjob but she isn't that good so I tell her to watch me and I blow myself to ejaculate in my mouth and swallow it all. She looks on in amazement but her oral skills improve very well after my demo. Anoother scenario is I am younger, in my room when mom walks by and watches me bob my head up and down the shaft with ease. She exclaims I wish your father could do that so I wouldn't have to every time he wants a blowjob, usually everey morning and every night. LoL

Waylon said, "I have this recurring dream/fantasy where I can easily lean forward and suck my dick to the balls."

I've had this dream, too, and I'm not sure if it wasn't just a dream given how many times I've had it and I've woken up... tasting myself and my cum. A "Jedi mind trick?" I dunno but the dream is recurring...

When I was young, like 16, I could get the head of my cock in my mouth & sucked myself a few times. I normally couldn't cum because I'd bent double so much I'd have trouble breathing but I did manage it a few times & swallowed without even thinking about it.

I'm bi so I dated girls & once showed off how flexible I was because I thought she'd find it funny, which she didn't.

By age 21 I wasn't limber enough & could only reach my cock with my tongue & around 26 I couldn't even do that & I could only jerk off into my own mouth.

It's probably a good thing I can't or I'd never leave the house ��

In my 20’s I was flexible enough to lick pre cum from the tip but could not get further

As a medic I just have to wonder how many people got a painful back injury trying to self suck. I've never seen one but suspect they happen. LOL

as a teen I was able to get only the head in my mouth so I could enjoy licking and sucking the tip. my first blowjob was self inflicted and enjoyable. still enjoy sucking cock just cant do myself anymore

I self-sucked from my teens to my late 40s (mid 50s now), and with some effort, I can still lick the head, but it's pretty uncomfortable. As mentioned earlier, even just a little bit of extra weight around the belly makes it incredibly difficult, as least for me.

I started as a teen--I think I had read a letter in Penthouse about a guy who could do it. I usually took baths in the evening rather than a shower before school (just what my family always did) and that's when I started. I would sit cross-ways in the tub and use the side to brace my back. I still remember the first time the tip of my nose touched the tip of my hard penis--it can be done! In my later teens and 20s, I worked at stretching a lot more, and I got the point where I could comfortably get the head plus another inch comfortably in my mouth and give myself a real, no-hands blowjob to orgasm. Being on my back with my legs with my legs thrown over, where I could push my feet against the headboard was my favorite position, where I could get it the furthest in. For me, it wasn't something I could do every day. I had to be feeling really loose, and I had to stretch a lot ahead of time. Afterwards, my back wasn't exactly sore, but it was tight for a few days.

And for me, the desire to suck a cock was MUCH stronger than the desire to get sucked, so I have to say it was an incredible sexual thrill (never having been with another guy) to push that warm, swollen cock head to my lips, and kiss it and lick it, and then start sucking on it. It was like "Wow, I'm really doing it--I'm sucking a big, warm, hard, throbbing cock!"

I had that common problem of craving cum right up to the moment of orgasm, and then instantly losing that desire as soon as the orgasm hit. Usually I would just take the first spurt to get a taste, and then shoot the rest on my chest. I do remember once, though, I had my cock the furthest I in I was ever able to get it, and when I came, it just shot right down the back of my throat and I swallowed it all.

It took a lot of work and regular stretching for me to do this, and if I wasn't bi and didn't have a strong craving to suck cock, the whole thing probably wouldn't have been worth the effort. But when everything was right, it was pretty cool. I remember a number of times where I'd be at work or out with friends, and I'd be thinking "Man, when I get home, I'm going to give myself the best blowjob!" And I did!

Nice video! I could never get quite that far down on mine, but I was doing that a lot back in 2006, too!

I always fantasized about sucking my own but with a dick under 3 inches long it was never going to be anything but a fantasy.