Register

How did it all start

I would love to tell you that I started for me it was about three years ago when I was 40 and I always had this weird craving that I needed something more in my life I met a man on a chatting site and he was from my town and he owned a hair salon and asked me if I wanted to come meet him I told him I was new to this But then I always wanted to be with a dominant man I told him how I had a craving to be feminine be treated as a girl I’ll never forget it it was Christmas Eve and he was at a party with his family and he left about 12 midnight and opened up his shop I met him outside say much to each other but we walked into the shop and it was dark in there he went into the bathroom and when he came out I automatically got on my knees like I was always supposed to be there I did his pants and I pulled his semi hard cock out This was my first time given a blowjob but I didn’t like I/O should’ve been I remember him putting his hands on my head and I keep thrusting his cock in my mouth and he was gagging me and I remember noise I was making as you keep thrusting his cock in my mouth I can feel it in the back of my throat I gripped my lips as tight as I could and he started moaning so I knew I was doing good After about five minutes I feel his cock start to swell and he pulled out and shot is, all over my chin and my face After was all said and done I’m in return or standing up and bending over because I want him around his cock all over my ass I want to feel it I want to feel him put it inside me but he never did he said he had to get back to the party. After was all said and done I’m in return or standing up and bending over because I want him around his cock all over my ass I want to feel it I want to feel him put it inside me but he never did he said he had to get back to the party he did tell me that I had a very good mouth and I always wanted to meet again but never did I still have this craving

Re: How did it all start

What language was this sentence translated from? Punctuation, separation of thoughts, paragraphs are still part of communication even in erotica.

Coastocoast

I hate voice recognition when it is not edited. Makes me hit the back button and skip things.

Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    What language was this sentence translated from?
    LOL -- it's not even a sentence --there's no ending punctuation, like a period, question mark or exclamation point!

I refrain from being critical most of the time, but I heartily agree that lack of capitalization, punctuation and paragraph breaks can totally ruin the hottest of postings. I have a terrible time trying to wade through a huge block of text, finding myself giving up within two or three lines into it.

OMG, I thought it was just me. I didn't want to be critical and post something about this but I'm glad someone did.
    Thank You

It started for me when I was 10. There was a creek that was in a woods near our neighborhood that a lot of us went to for exploring. There was a deeper hole where we would all skinny dip. One day some older boys there (13-15) started playing with my cock. I got a boner and they started sucking it. I didn't cum but man it felt good. So I reciprocated and got a nice cumshot from the 15 year old. I was hooked after that.

For me It was timing and opportunity. I was super horny at the time and a guy made an offer on line and I went for it. Turns out I was cool with it and found it a lot easier to find willing guys to suck me off than girls and the more I was "with" guys thee more comfortable I got . Eventually I wanted more and got the nerve to try sucking a dick and well , I liked that also!

It started for me in my early teens!! I had a friend who was uncut, and I was fascinated by his foreskin!! I explored everything I could think of doing with his uncut cock!! I jacked him off, I sucked him off, we docked, and I had him fuck me in my ass!! It s all so great to experience!!!! Would love to find other uncut clean a discreet man to experience it all again!!!

It happened when I was 13 went to a friends apartment he took his big cock out later found out it was 11 inches he said suck it I said no he came over to were I was sitting and started to rub it on my lips I got hard he said again suck it said no with my mouth open he forced it into my mouth and again said no he started to fuck my mouth I could fell it get thicker and he shot 10 big loads of cum into my mouth I swallowed it all. Next day I was in the basement with another friend we talked about sex I said are u hard he said yes lets jerk off so we took our cocks out he was smaller that me about 4.5 I was 6 i said let me show you something got on my knees and started to suck my first cock he didnt last long I swallowed his load he said let me try and sucked me off and swallowed we became suck buddies,

My best friends older brother, 7 or 8 years older, had a tent set up in the backyard to dry out. We were wrestling around in it when his brother came out in the tent. We where talking and I'm not sure how it came up but he wanted to see us suck each others dicks. He had my best friend lay down and pull his cock out and told me to go ahead and suck it. He wasn't hard and I took his cock in my mouth, held it there for a minute and pulled off. Then he told my friend to suck mine. I said I had to go home for dinner and left. There were no threats and it wasn't forced, still confuses me to this day what it was all about. My friend and I didn't talk about it but a week later another friend, 2 years older, told me my friend had told him about it and they had sucked each other and where going to sleep in his parents station wagon that night and do it again, did I want to sleep over too. I said sure and came over that night, kind of nervous not knowing how it would be. First we decided who was going to suck first and who was going to get sucked first. After that it seemed relaxed and ok. My best friend still didn't get hard but my older friend and I both had raging hardons. We switched around a lot, I hadn't started cumming yet, my best friend didn't get hard, but our older friend could jack off and produce just a drop of cum. One other time the 3 of us got together again and sucked each other and just once the older friend and I got together. I still couldn't cum but our older friend could jack off after we'd been sucking a while and produce the drop on the end of his cock.
    My best friend and I still hung out together a lot but sucking cock didn't come up, just didn't think about it I guess. The next summer sleeping in a tent,lol, he tells me he can "shoot the wad" now when he jacks off. I asked if I could see him do since I still couldn't so he starts jacking off and I'm watching, never thought to jack him off or suck it but I was hard as a rock watching. Soon he's breathing hard and gobs of white come spurting out of his cock, I loved watching. About a month after that we were hanging out and I had been thinking I had wished I had asked if I could have sucked his cock a while before he jacked off since I liked the feeling of a hard cock with the soft skin in my mouth. I was also wondering what his cum would be like shooting into my mouth. Since we were bored with nothing to do I asked if I could watch him jack off again and he was all for that. So he pulled out his cock and started stroking it and I asked if I could do it and suck him for a while, he really liked that so I started playing with his cock then started sucking and licking it. He said he'd tell me when he was ready to shoot so I could stop and I told him I wanted to taste it so shoot in my mouth. I licked and sucked a while and he said it tickled too much, I should just keep the end in my month and not lick and he'd jack off. Soon he was breathing hard and I felt the end of his cock swell and I felt his cum squirting in my mouth, I remember it tasting a bit salty and there being a lot of it. After he finished we both broke out laughing and both liked it so we'd have to do it again.

For me it started late in life. I had always known I was bi but my wife took care of me sexually. When that stopped I decided to explore. I was 53 by then.

First guy was a younger (35) year old guy and we exchanged blow jobs. Next guy was a male nurse who I fucked. Week later the first guy became the first guy to fuck me. Haven't looked back since.

For me when I was 15, one day I just felt like I wanted to know" what it would feel like to have a man's hands on my body" I lived in a small town & went to a Central School, and there weren't a lot of people I could talk to and trust....

I was 13, my buddy was 12.....we had the house to ourselves. We started playing "I dare you" games, where we would dare each other to do things; one thing led to another and I dared him to show me his cock. When he pulled it out, he was hard and dared me to touch it, which I did, nervously. I dared him to put his lips around my cock, he agreed and licked it a bit. He dared me to suck his, which I did a bit. There wasn't enough time to continue, so we went into the woods later that day. He wanted to watch me jerk off, which I did with his head very close to my cock. I came so hard and wanted him to jerk off too, which he did for awhile but didn't cum. We were too afraid to continue this unfortunately. I think of this often.....