Register

Experience with "in laws"

who here is having or has had a bisexual experience with an in law ? How did it come about ?

Re: Experience with "in laws"

Hmmmmm so either Im the only one here that has fooled around with and "in-law" (or two), or this place is as dead as some of the other posters have mentioned.......

No in-laws here to have had fun with. But feel free to share your experiences.

My 2nd wife was an identical twin.....no female twins I ever knew, were so much alike. They wore the same clothes, had their hair cut the same and both had slightly chubby, but well-proportioned bodies. When my sister-in-law was visiting, the only way I could differentiate between the two was, my wife had a chip out of one front tooth.

I'd worked late one day and when I got home, I heard the shower running. Thinking I'd get some play-time in the shower, I got undressed and opened the opaque door to enter.

I was puzzled to see that my wife appeared to be shocked to see me, when I exclaimed, "Surprise!" I climb in, anyway. Acting like she was trying to catch her breath, she put her hand on my chest to push me out!

Dumbfounded, I asked her what was her problem?

She finally found her voice and informed me that she was my sister-in-law!

I still got a really good look and realized her breasts were more firm and shapely than my wife's! Really, they were perfect and she was shaved, below, too.

The twins got a good laugh out of my mistake, but that night, I had a wet dream, dreaming of my SIL! I also had dreams of being with them both, but sadly, that never happened. It's been 22 years since our divorce, but I still think of those 15 seconds in the shower!
    Last edited by Realist; Sep 13, 2018 at 4:51 PM.

well my first experience was with my mother in law a few years after I was married. She was newly single and apparently had a less than stellar sex life in her last relationship. I had been at her house all day helping her paint her house with some friends. when we are all done at thee end of the day we were all going to go out for dinner and all the other people left to go get ready while I was finishing up. When I was getting ready to run home to get ready she said "why dont you just shower here and we can meet them at the restaurant"? I figured what thee hell ill save some time. So I got into the shower and was washing up and at one point i noticed a shadow go by the curtain, I figured she was just bringing a towel in and dident give it much thought. when I finished up sure enough there was a towel on the counter so I got out and started to dry off. As I was standing there naked drying my hair I suddenly noticed he standing in the doorway with just a towel on watching me. I was a bit startled and put the towel down to cover myself and she smiled and said " Im sorry, I was just going to jump in the shower next" . Then she walked in and as she opened the shower curtain to get in she let the towel drop to the floor and I got a full view of her body as she turned to close thee curtain I noticed she was smiling at me. At that point my mind was racing, what was going on? was she hitting on me for real? At first i figure Ill behave myself and leave when I her her ask if I could hand her the shampoo that was on the counter. My heart is not pounding thru my chest and I had a hard on that there was no hiding so I grabbed the bottle and just stuck my hand in to hand it to her trying to hid my hard on and not seem like I was coming on to her... lol Thats when she made it perfectly clear what her intentions were and she grabbed my arm and pulled me into the shower and said that it has been far too long for her and that this would be a one time thing. I began to say something, honestly im not even sure what I was going to say but she was already stroking my very hard cock. At first I stood there frozen then she went to her knees and began to suck on me. I can remember thinking how surprised I was at how well she could suck dick. I was much younger then and I guess I thought "older" people dident know how to fuck.. LOL! After a min or two of her sucking she got up bent over guided my cock into her pussy and I fucked her doggy style till I blew my load inside of her. After she turned around gave me a kiss on the cheek and said that was our little secrete that never happened.... As the years went on she never said anything about it again but once in awhile she would give me a little smile as to say "I remember". That and she always referred to me as her "favorite son in law".

Quote Originally Posted by azfunguy1 View Post
    Hmmmmm so either Im the only one here that has fooled around with and "in-law" (or two), or this place is as dead as some of the other posters have mentioned.......
    Seriously dude, you are impatient..why not share YOUR story, while waiting for others to share theirs. It's started already, you just need to relax bud. Nothing (here or mostly anywhere else) happens instantly...

My wife is what we used to call 'the pick of the litter'; she had two sisters, but -- to be charitable -- I have never had the slightest erotic thought or interest in either of them.

It would have been a different story had I wound up in the family of a particular girl during my high school years, though. We dated briefly, but I was shy and it didn't go very far. But she was my dream girl, one who remained in my remained in my mind for - literally - decades, as 'the one who got away'.

She was the younger sister of a girl who sat behind me in homeroom. She was pretty good-looking, herself, but gravitated towards older boys, eventually marrying a guy a couple of years older and graduating early. (no, she wasn't pregnant...) So my main interest was in the younger one.

In 1999, some 30 years later, I reconnected with both of these sisters on a platonic basis through the internet. And I eventually met the youngest sister in the family, who was a pre-teen when I was interested in the older two. Turns out that she was the best-looking of the three!

Had I married into that family, there would have been very hard-to-control desires and probably big trouble for me. All three of them had very comfortable relationships -- to put it politely -- with alcohol, and I know for a fact that two of them experienced multiple physical encounters outside of marriage.

I'm weak when it comes to pleasures of the flesh...
    Last edited by SilkyHoseLover; Sep 14, 2018 at 7:18 AM.

As I have never been married myself the only inlaws were those of my brothers and sisters and wow there were plenty to play with , but as for gf's/bf's I have been lucky enough to have made some very nice playmates with some of their more adventurous family members including mothers and a few fathers

I am sure there is a lot of sex between inlaws and even family membersm it is just one thing people do not tell about. You would just be shocked if only you knew how much really goes on!

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I am sure there is a lot of sex between inlaws and even family membersm it is just one thing people do not tell about. You would just be shocked if only you knew how much really goes on!
    Nothing really shocks me anymore.

When I was 19, my sister in Law, came to me, and said how my brother "was ignoring her" , and that she was going to do things to me that I had only read in dirty books....I was in shock, and then after a few minutes of her talking to me, she said " No they were headed for divorce anyway, and if she got involved with me, it was going to make the divorce even messier... Oh well!

No actual in-law sex, but my 1st ex wife and I were avid swingers. Her older sister (my sis-in-law) and her hubby were just a couple of years older than us and were avid partiers. Wife and I were always invited to their parties. It was usually 3-5 married couples. From some of the racy talk and innuendo we overheard at parties, we suspected they might be swingers too. However, neither of us would have wanted anyone in her family to ever suspect us as swingers. Having a secret and very exciting double life as bi swingers was something we only shared with the couples and men we met. We hit it off with several attractive married couples. We had many a hot conversations afterwards about how we'd both like to go to bed with sis-in-laws couple friends, but we wouldn't risk approaching them for apprehension of them telling the in-laws we were in the lifestyle. As it turned out, we didn't have to. We were approached by one of the couples we had the hots for one night on the back patio. It was obvious to us that they were coming on to us. It turns out not only were they my in-laws' friends, but neighbors as well. They asked if we'd like to come to their home for a few more drinks and see where it led. Wifey wasn't shy and admitted we were swingers too. She then asked them if they had swung with her sis and bro-in-law. They laughed and said no, but they wanted to had hinted at it to them many times. According to them my in-laws were both straighter than an arrow. They laughed and said they'd played with several of the other couples there but none of them had ever been able to get jy in-laws to swing. That was all we needed to hear. We accepted and they vowed to never give up our secret. We went back inside. They had told us which nearby house was theirs. They made excuses to leave early and did so. About 20 minutes later wifey told her sister we needed to get home. We promptly went down the street to their home and had a pretty wild night ! We had to park in their closed garage to make sure in-laws didn't see our car the next morning LOL

[QUOTE=azfunguy1;320511]who here is having or has had a bisexual experience with an in law ? How did it come about ?[/QUOT

I think that it has been long enough that I can relate this.. when I was in my late 20’s I married.. but the first time she took me home to meet her folks, I met her dad a mountain of a man.. tall dark broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hips and smoken good looking.. god he was hot.. I don’t mind saying that I fantasized about him having his way with me.. fast forward 3 years.. we were on a guy trip fishing some beautiful places.. we were alone at one point an he told me to sit down an listen I have something to tell you and I hope it don’t ruin our relationship.. I was thinking divorce or he is cheating something like that.. first he told me that he really cared about me then he said “ I am bi!! “ I like having sex with men!! Then told me that the first time we met that he thought I was handsome and very sexy and that he has had and having fantasies about having sex with me!! Wow!! The guy I have been fantasizing about just said he wants to have sex with me.. I just sat there kinda dum founded.. then he said I am sorry I know it is bad.. I said wait a min your telling me you want to have sex with me?? He said yes!! Like what kinda sex?? He said it has been like 30 years since I have been with another man but when I did I was the guy that put his dick in the other guy.. I said so you are top!! Ya that is what they call it.. I said well then you should brace your self because I too have a secret I am bi and I am submissive bottom.. I have not been with another guy since I married your daughter.. he look at me with a very strange look.. so all this time we could have?? I said yup.. I too have fantasies of you having your way with me.. he said then we should.. I think it took me like 10 seconds to get naked and be on my knees between his.. he was very very well hung.. a little over 10” and thick.. I went down on that monster like it was yesterday when I last sucked a cock.. soon he was fingering my pussy and then he flipped me over and licked and tongue fucked me.. by this time I was ready for him to fuck me.. he got some lube out of his pack and lubed me inside and out.. he then said I don’t have rubbers.. I told him we are family I want you to cum in me.. he smiled and said good plan.. he ask if I wanted him to go slow or rock my world.. I told him to rock my world.. he said it’s going to hurt I said yes only for a minute.. then I feel his cock at my hole and then I feel him putting more lube on me.. then with one great thrust he went full balls deep.. my knees went limp I was sucking air and my pussy was stretched out big time.. he just held me there for a minute then started fucking me like there was no tomorrow.. I am surprised the whole valley didn’t hear him slapping into me and me moaning and groaning.. he fucked me for about an hour before he over filled my pussy with his seed.. for the next week we fucked like rabbits every chance we had..
    then for the next two years we fucked at least twice w week most times more.. up until he got sick.. I gave him one last blow job two days before he passed.. god I miss him

I bet there is a lot of men who we are around every day who has same desires as I do but just do not know how to mention or bring it up to eachother! Very good story.

[QUOTE=Tight1-4u;320657]
    Quote Originally Posted by azfunguy1 View Post
    who here is having or has had a bisexual experience with an in law ? How did it come about ?[/QUOT

I think that it has been long enough that I can relate this.. when I was in my late 20’s I married.. but the first time she took me home to meet her folks, I met her dad a mountain of a man.. tall dark broad at the shoulders and narrow at the hips and smoken good looking.. god he was hot.. I don’t mind saying that I fantasized about him having his way with me.. fast forward 3 years.. we were on a guy trip fishing some beautiful places.. we were alone at one point an he told me to sit down an listen I have something to tell you and I hope it don’t ruin our relationship.. I was thinking divorce or he is cheating something like that.. first he told me that he really cared about me then he said “ I am bi!! “ I like having sex with men!! Then told me that the first time we met that he thought I was handsome and very sexy and that he has had and having fantasies about having sex with me!! Wow!! The guy I have been fantasizing about just said he wants to have sex with me.. I just sat there kinda dum founded.. then he said I am sorry I know it is bad.. I said wait a min your telling me you want to have sex with me?? He said yes!! Like what kinda sex?? He said it has been like 30 years since I have been with another man but when I did I was the guy that put his dick in the other guy.. I said so you are top!! Ya that is what they call it.. I said well then you should brace your self because I too have a secret I am bi and I am submissive bottom.. I have not been with another guy since I married your daughter.. he look at me with a very strange look.. so all this time we could have?? I said yup.. I too have fantasies of you having your way with me.. he said then we should.. I think it took me like 10 seconds to get naked and be on my knees between his.. he was very very well hung.. a little over 10” and thick.. I went down on that monster like it was yesterday when I last sucked a cock.. soon he was fingering my pussy and then he flipped me over and licked and tongue fucked me.. by this time I was ready for him to fuck me.. he got some lube out of his pack and lubed me inside and out.. he then said I don’t have rubbers.. I told him we are family I want you to cum in me.. he smiled and said good plan.. he ask if I wanted him to go slow or rock my world.. I told him to rock my world.. he said it’s going to hurt I said yes only for a minute.. then I feel his cock at my hole and then I feel him putting more lube on me.. then with one great thrust he went full balls deep.. my knees went limp I was sucking air and my pussy was stretched out big time.. he just held me there for a minute then started fucking me like there was no tomorrow.. I am surprised the whole valley didn’t hear him slapping into me and me moaning and groaning.. he fucked me for about an hour before he over filled my pussy with his seed.. for the next week we fucked like rabbits every chance we had..
    then for the next two years we fucked at least twice w week most times more.. up until he got sick.. I gave him one last blow job two days before he passed.. god I miss him

used to play spin the couzin if that counts

found out my 14yr old boe-law fucked his pillow I got to eat a lot of his cum but never got his cock but I did get my wifes cousin h was 16 i sucked him he sucked me afew times