Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tan Lines

Tan Lines

It's summer here in Western Australia so I will be down the beach working on a tan.I'll be wearing a G String and in a few weeks will have a G String tan line I hope.I love seeing boys and girls on the nude beach with small tan lines do you ?

Re: Tan Lines

Yes have always loved tan lines! They are very sexy and add to the allure of all the good parts.

Enjoy your upcoming summer! Winter has settled in here in Indiana.

Yes, tan lines are awesome! I find a little tan line to be a sexy, mysterious turn-on.

Have fun getting yours!

i swing either way. i don't have the patience to lie on the beach sunning myself. i'm in the water like a fish. my hubby luuuuvvves the all over tan. he totally strips off and can bask for hours (yeah, i know, skin damage etc). i have to say, i love his tan with or without lines. he has the bluest eyes and they beam out from his dark brown face. THAT (amongst his other attributes) is HOTTTT.

P.S. sounds like you're into budgie smugglers. Keep it up, like them!
    Last edited by bizel; Dec 5, 2010 at 2:28 PM.

I had a time, many years ago, when I had lived in a rented little place not too far from what was then a fairly remote beach area in Florida--I had a nice yard that I could go nude in and I was only a few miles out to the beach, beach areas that nudity was more or less accepted----it was along a section of Florida SR A1A in Indian River County north of the town of Vero Beach----at that time----there were long stretches of the beach that even though someone owned the land---it was undeveloped and you could just park along the road, get out of your car and walk a few yards to the beach.

On those stretches of beach---since there was no one around for the most part---the local and state law enforcement weren't really concerned if you were simply walking around, sunning or swimming in the nude. This was long before the days of cell phones, so a landline phone was hard to find out there and the cops would only come if they got a call that someone was doing something "indecent" but by the time they would get there--the person was usually long gone.

Sadly---those areas are now developed with either state or federal parks---or worse---- most of those stretches of beach now have a series of very expensive gated communities built on them where if you go down and do more than walk on past those sections of the beach in front of those communities---the residents of these rich enclaves make it very clear that you are not welcome to be there even though the beach belongs to the public. They will even use their private security people to intimidate you in order to make sure that you move on!!!

Well---in those days like I said---it was no problem to go nude there and I did quite a bit---so for at least that time in my life--I had a nice all over--no tan lines tan!!

It felt so good to be able to be nude as much as possible on the beach enjoying the sun, the breeze, the water and sand.

I do think its pretty hot to see someone else without tan lines--but do have to say--it was kinda hot to see someone when they were naked and had a small area that was untanned too.

Enjoy your beach time, kutag---with it being winter here now and being far from the ocean--I very much envy that you can spend time on a gorgeous beach on hot summer days.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

My BF used to have a tiny place right in that same area of Florida, and he used to go nude all the time, even showered and grilled out doors nude. He lived by himself. Ne says he never had tan lines.

My mom had a place on Sanibel and I used to go there all the time. I had tan lines. I like slight tan lines too. Rather sexy.
    Last edited by mikey3000; Dec 5, 2010 at 10:09 PM.

I don't tan, part of my heritage. I burn, so I have burn lines, does that count?
    Standing hand in hand with my love

Cara ch' 'm blaidd

I think that given a choice I would prefer no tan lines, just because I'd like to picture my lover naked in a public place. I've never been fortunate enough to attend a nude beach. Any opinions on them? Good? Bad? Awkward? Arousing? Awkwardly arousing? Because those are my concerns.

Its winter here, When I go to the tanning salon I wear bikini panties. I like to have a tan line, when your with a sexual partner just seems like your really revealing more of a private part of your body. . . I guess. . . .

I don't know from tan lines...first of all I don't tan or burn too quickly and second, I always go to the nude beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveinlife View Post
    I think that given a choice I would prefer no tan lines, just because I'd like to picture my lover naked in a public place. I've never been fortunate enough to attend a nude beach. Any opinions on them? Good? Bad? Awkward? Arousing? Awkwardly arousing? Because those are my concerns.
    After having gone to many places over the years that are "Clothing Optional"---as a rule--I love them.

I can assure you that if you were to go to most places that allow public nudity---you might have a bit of being uncomfortable it is natural if you are a newbie too it. You will find that NATURISTS are very comfortable going about their business in the nude. They are some of the most laid back people you will ever meet!!

At most places---they are either owned/operated by people who don't consider themselves to be "nudists" but "naturists" and as such----they have built up an entire philosophy regarding nudity that makes it a matter of simply enjoying as much of life as possible without wearing clothing---with being nude having very little to do with things of a sexual nature, and when it does come to sexuality--that is very much something not for public consumption---something that has its time and place--but done behind closed doors.

Of course--at publicly operated or sanctioned clothing optional sites---the fact that some government agency has responsibility for the spot----any activity of a sexual nature most likely is going to mean at least a citation with a heavy fine or having the offender going to jail--even having an erection can get you charged with a criminal offense.

It may be hard for someone who has never experienced going nude in a recreational setting---any apprehensions of being nude go away in about ten seconds and any sexual thoughts go away in about a nanosecond as well.

Actually----at most nudist places---it is one of the least sexually charged scenes possible.

Having lived in coastal places for large stretches of my life---there are far more sexual vibes going at most public beaches where high school and college kids are hanging around---dressed in their surfer shorts and bikinis--trying to impress and pick up one another than you will ever find at 99.9999% of nudist spots---the only ones that tend to allow openly expressed sexuality---are ones that are on private property and they are usually found in buildings like bath houses and such---not even in outdoor settings. Such operations as this also do tend to be places run, by and for, gay males like the Parliament House in Orlando, Florida.

With many of the clubs that are members of The American Naturist Association---they are very much family oriented meaning that kids are welcome and encouraged to be at those clubs and as such---there are certain very stringent standards club operators must follow and one of those is that there is to be no explicit sexuality taking place on club grounds and such activity is neither acceptable or permissible.

PS: I am not going back to correct some info in the text above but I had forgotten that the ANA became part of another organization now called the AANR--American Association for Nude Recreation---actually I haven't been as active in nudism in about the last decade or so as I once was so I forgot the merger and changes that the org went through some years back now--but here is a link to a FAQ about nude recreation on the organization's website: http://www.aanr.com/faq-nudism-101 It does address some of the questions that you asked in your post.
    Last edited by 12voltman59; Dec 8, 2010 at 5:02 PM.
    "Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere..." Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

This thread is useless without photos.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think "That's why I'm not a heterosexual." -- George Costanza

Love tan lines! But mostly brief tan lines, I don't know adds some more hot to a man.
    You can never walk away from something you really want. You live once and should do everything that you want to do!

I have had tan lines for years and now opt for the spray tan but I love them almost as much as my wife. The first time we traveled we hit the beach in Mexico and she had the tiniest g string and when I showed off my thong, she flipped. She had seen the tan lines before and I will only wear a thong to the beach now. I prefer v back thongs and the smaller the sexier

a woman looks better with no tan lines I don't like to see a woman with a nice tan and there is white where her bikini was I think all men and women should tan naked

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    I don't like to see a woman with a nice tan and there is white where her bikini was
    I'm just the opposite. I love to see soft, creamy-white breasts surrounded by an ocean of tan. Mmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by kutag View Post
    It's summer here in Western Australia so I will be down the beach working on a tan.I'll be wearing a G String and in a few weeks will have a G String tan line I hope.I love seeing boys and girls on the nude beach with small tan lines do you ?

My wife and I both like minimal swimwear that leaves tiny tan lines. When we're on our boat, she's almost always in a Wicked Weasel thong. As we exit the mouth of the harbor, her top usually comes off. As for me, I'm usually in a bikini-style swimsuit, but in tan spas I wear a thong. I've also worn thongs at nude beaches and at Hedonism II. We frequent a beach in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan where she has worn thong bikinis completely openly for years, and I started wearing a thong there this past summer.

You should have seen the tan line from this suit! It was hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Nauti Rogue View Post
    My wife and I both like minimal swimwear that leaves tiny tan lines. When we're on our boat, she's almost always in a Wicked Weasel thong. As we exit the mouth of the harbor, her top usually comes off. As for me, I'm usually in a bikini-style swimsuit, but in tan spas I wear a thong. I've also worn thongs at nude beaches and at Hedonism II. We frequent a beach in the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore on Lake Michigan where she has worn thong bikinis completely openly for years, and I started wearing a thong there this past summer.

You should have seen the tan line from this suit! It was hilarious!

Is her ass red or pink from you or other men or women spanking her, or does she burn?

Neither my husband or I burn but we put on high SPF sunscreen, do not intentionally tan; but we bronze very well.

Tan lines? Hell no! No self-respecting nudist would tolerate them. A dead give away that you're just a nudist wannabe.

My teen lover worked as a lifeguard in the summer. He wore a Speedo and had the kind of skin that went very dark bronze. When he stripped and I saw the white strip around his hips with his hard cock rising from his pubic hair i was on my knees, salivating like Pavlov's dogs in an instant. Huge turn on!

Count yourself as lucky...I just rust.....

It amazing the effect thong tan lines has on men. They go crazy and I’ve found women like them too. My last bf had incredible tan lines too

Love seeing sexy tan lines. Unfortunately mine aren't as I ride bikes a lot. lol

Love it when the wife gets to tan in a skimpy thong bikini

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Tan lines? Hell no! No self-respecting nudist would tolerate them. A dead give away that you're just a nudist wannabe.
    How much does / do Sunburnt Balls and Penis Hurt ?????

Or in the case for Women. . . . How much does it hurt went your Breasts are Sunburnt, and you have to wear a Bra to work ????? Inquiring Minds wish to know
    Last edited by csreef; Jun 28, 2019 at 11:14 PM.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I love the contrast of creamy-white breasts surrounded by a golden tan. Mmmmmm... Extra credit for erect, perky nipples! Mmmmmmm....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	385E786E-D99A-4EA1-9789-30BEF27D543F.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	51906

I’m a tan line fan too! Love them! Here’s a glimpse of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by IBEBI View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	127505FD-D1FF-41B2-AECC-DBA588CECDF9.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	51948
    NICE!
    If it is to be, let it be with me