Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Butt plug or dildo?

Either one start small and work your way up. I started with a small vibrator a use to tickle my wife's clit, then bought my first plug a small spade shaped one about 1" dia at max width. Years later I can take a 9" long 2.5" dia dildo all the way. And if I'm nice and stretched out I can get a 3" dia spade plug up my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by MAcpl69 View Post
    Either one start small and work your way up. I started with a small vibrator a use to tickle my wife's clit, then bought my first plug a small spade shaped one about 1" dia at max width. Years later I can take a 9" long 2.5" dia dildo all the way. And if I'm nice and stretched out I can get a 3" dia spade plug up my ass.

How long was the first plug?

About 3.5" and that includes the suction cup base so about 3" inserted

never tried a butt plug. recently saw on koala swimwear, briefs and thongs with built in butt plug. gets me horny thinking about walking on a friendly beach in a thong with my ass showing a butt plug. any one tried it or tempted?

Have a plug in right now, love the fullness of it. Others on here are right though, a plug is like foreplay getting ready for the dildo or real cock which ever you may be enjoying at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by novaguy027 View Post
    Which is better for first time? Tried my wife’s dildo, average size and couldn’t get it in. Really want to try something in there. Advice please.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cjas.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	51972
    This is what I bought, a Crystal Jellies Anal Starter. Wasn't for the first time, but as others have suggested, you need to work your way up. Girth wise, it's only an inch and is insertable up to 5.75 inches so it should be relatively easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by zbi73 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cjas.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	7.3 KB 
ID:	51972
    This is what I bought, a Crystal Jellies Anal Starter. Wasn't for the first time, but as others have suggested, you need to work your way up. Girth wise, it's only an inch and is insertable up to 5.75 inches so it should be relatively easy to use.
    We bought that same one after the first time my wife tried to use her rabbit vibrator on me. Hers was a bit too much, unfortunately.

While it is good for a beginner, its VERY flimsy and the girth could be more.

Dildo for sure! Plugs are fun. But fucking my 9" dildo drives me crazy! I so need a real cock! Anybody???

I know what you mean! Feels good taking it in! The real thing? Oh I'd like to feel the real thing

You need to take your time. Go slow lube up, and relax. The more often you play the easier it gets going in.

dude, my ex wife got me, try her toy, a 9 in dildo. Later after playing with her first toy. She had my put it in then my tight underwear. We'd go out later for gas, late night snack, etc. With it in my ass. Everytime I sat down, it just when in deeper. Both knowing it was there was hot!