Register

First time getting a huge cock!

I finally met a decent guy, rare to find around here! we met a couple times and then decided to go for sex, I had very few guys before, most all was around avge, 5-6.5 or could not get hard! This guy I met who we decided to have sex, he dropped his pants, wow, I never seen one that big in real, I bet he was at least 9-9.5 and thick , we cuddled a while and then he wanted to fuck me, I could not get all of it in me, he could only get about 7" of it in me before it feel like it bottom out, i know I seen videos of guys taking a huge cock all way to the balls, what am I doing wrong or am I not getting a good position to get all of it in me? It would feel like it hit bottom and could not go no farther, yes we used plenty of lube. I was hoping to get it ALLL the way in me to his balls!!

Re: First time getting a huge cock!

thats proably all you could take and he might had more than 7 in you

Mmmm.. Lucky you! Can't say that I could take that either but it would be fun to try!

the biggest i had was 8.5 inches and he was thick as a pop can i took all of him in my hole.wish i could find a guy now that is hung like a horse and stretch and do my hole balls deep in me. have him do you everyday you will get use to him and thake all of him soon

My first huge cock was a beautiful 8.5" thick uncut one!!! He got it all in me, and he fucked me very slow and gentle!!! I was also my first hands free cum!!

I had a 10 incher in me once. He took his time entering me, then slowly fucked me for 15 minutes, then the last couple of minutes picked up the pace

Bikurinpa, since no one attempted to answer your questions, I thought I'd interject my thoughts.

If you look at a drawing of a human colon, you will see that there's a short distance from your anus to the Sigmoid area, where there's a sharp bend. I'm not a medical professional and don't know how far it is from an anus to that bend, but if your partner's cock is as long as you say, wouldn't it extend all the way up into that bend?

I would think you might be feeling him poking you, at the sharp turn in you colon!

Maybe someone can advise you. I know there are a couple of medical professionals, here.
    Last edited by Realist; Aug 31, 2018 at 8:45 AM.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	sims.jpg 
Views:	415 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	49745Realist hit the nail on the head here. If you have a short colon and he is really horse-hung you can try the left Sim's position pictured here. The pillows under the leg are optional. This is the position we use for sigmoidoscopy because it straightens the rectum and sigmoid colon as much as possible. I have used this position successfully with bottom who were having trouble taking me.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    I finally met a decent guy, rare to find around here! we met a couple times and then decided to go for sex, I had very few guys before, most all was around avge, 5-6.5 or could not get hard! This guy I met who we decided to have sex, he dropped his pants, wow, I never seen one that big in real, I bet he was at least 9-9.5 and thick , we cuddled a while and then he wanted to fuck me, I could not get all of it in me, he could only get about 7" of it in me before it feel like it bottom out, i know I seen videos of guys taking a huge cock all way to the balls, what am I doing wrong or am I not getting a good position to get all of it in me? It would feel like it hit bottom and could not go no farther, yes we used plenty of lube. I was hoping to get it ALLL the way in me to his balls!!

Yes position is important when dealing with huge cocks.. try a bunch of them and go slow you will get it.. donÂ’t be afraid to have fun!! Just relax!!
    My first huge cock was 9.5” thick bbc.. it was dark when we met so when I started sucking it was when I figured out just what I was playing with.. as it grew I got more and more excited.. after I got lubed up inside and out.. yes inside as well!! He put the head on my pussy hole and started to push.. I was a bit scared that he would not be able to get in me.. but he just kept pushing abd soon he was balls deep in me.. he is also very thick so he stretched me out a long ways.. as he fucked me for the next hour and a half I could feel his cock in my belly.. he fucked me to the point of submission.. I wanted nothing more than to be being fucked by that cock.. I cum 3 times making a big mess on our bellies.. about half way I removed the rubber from his cock and let him B.B. me.. that huge raw cock felt amazing.. when he cum it felt like gallons of hot wet cream dumping deep inside me.. then we fell asleep with his cock still in me I woke up when it finally fell out.. I meet him now about once a month and enjoy that huge cock still today..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Yes position is important when dealing with huge cocks.. try a bunch of them and go slow you will get it.. donÂ’t be afraid to have fun!! Just relax!!
    My first huge cock was 9.5” thick bbc.. it was dark when we met so when I started sucking it was when I figured out just what I was playing with.. as it grew I got more and more excited.. after I got lubed up inside and out.. yes inside as well!! He put the head on my pussy hole and started to push.. I was a bit scared that he would not be able to get in me.. but he just kept pushing abd soon he was balls deep in me.. he is also very thick so he stretched me out a long ways.. as he fucked me for the next hour and a half I could feel his cock in my belly.. he fucked me to the point of submission.. I wanted nothing more than to be being fucked by that cock.. I cum 3 times making a big mess on our bellies.. about half way I removed the rubber from his cock and let him B.B. me.. that huge raw cock felt amazing.. when he cum it felt like gallons of hot wet cream dumping deep inside me.. then we fell asleep with his cock still in me I woke up when it finally fell out.. I meet him now about once a month and enjoy that huge cock still today..
    I am sure this guy was at least 9.5, nice long and thick with a big head!! I will have to try the above positions mentioned my thght1-4u. Next time I want him in me as far as he can get it and feel him cum deep in me, he didd cum in me but he was against the bend in the colon, I could feel it bottom out and poking it. He fucked me for at least 30-45 min and tried every position we could think of!

I am sure this guy was at least 9.5, nice long and thick with a big head!! I will have to try the above positions mentioned my thght1-4u. Next time I want him in me as far as he can get it and feel him cum deep in me, he didd cum in me but he was against the bend in the colon, I could feel it bottom out and poking it. He fucked me for at least 30-45 min and tried every position we could think of!
    Finally was able to get it in me to his balls!! Took a while and right position and felt it go the last 2" and was all way in to his balls and he blew one heck of a load in me!

Finally was able to get it in me to his balls!! Took a while and right position and felt it go the last 2" and was all way in to his balls and he blew one heck of a load in me!

That’a boy I bet it was amazing.. relax and let it happen.. glad to hear you were able to get him all in you next time will be easier.. 🎊🎉🎊🎉

Glad you were able to take more of it the second time and even though it is risky, that you did take his load---it is an amazing feeling to be fucked by a big cock and take its loads.

The way I feel about men "doing it": "Why in the hell should the ladies be the only ones to have all that damn fun????"

My biggest experience was last year in Texas when i sent a text to my like minded friend who i visit and entertain when im in the area. he sent a text back to ask if it would be alright to bring his buddy who is also like minded. I said of course, We met at the Hotel bar before going upstairs, and in the elevator my buddies friend rubbed my ass and said this should be fun. I felt his cock through his jeans and i was shocked by its size. Getting to the room we wasted no time getting naked and when he got undressed his massive cock was fully erect and so inviting, i couldnt wait to feel his cock pushing on the back of my throat. My buddy Tim was getting my ass ready for cock and he asked me if i wanted him 1st or Roy, i said that cock is so massive you better stretch me before he does, and after a good pounding and full of cum Roy lined up his cock and holy shit his massive 9 inch cock was even bigger than i thought but i manned up and took it and pretty soon got comfortable with it. He rode me like a pro and my cock was leaking precum like no other and Tim was there licking it off when all of a sudden my balls exploded and Tim got a mouth full. After we laid there a few minutes they washed thier cocks and i cleaned up feeling like a true cock slut. Tim had to get home to his wife but my new buddy wanted to stay for awhile, after Tim left we once again engaged in lots of oral play before he once again wanted my man pussy again . The 2nd round was so intense as he fucked me balls deep my cock shot cum all over my chest without jacking and it felt so good when his throbbing cock unloaded another big load.

Fantastic advise on positioning, Neonaught. I will remember that for sure.

I've had a couple of enormous cocks. One older gentleman had a very long, but thin one that was curved. He was shaved which made it even nicer. It was one of the most memorable cocks I had the please of pleasuring. So fun to suck. Then he mounted me from behind and slid it up and down. The sensation was heavenly.

Well, it was the first huge one I ever had, but just like I thought, like all after meet a couple times, he went blank and no more calls or emails from him. I guess this is a very common thing, get a good one and then they are GONE.