Register

Any luck with hookup apps?

Since craigslist personals shut down I am struggling to find NSA fun. I have been researching some hookup apps, but none have really panned out. Are you having luck with any hookup apps for gays and bi's? If please share.. I use squirt.org, found a few people to talk to, but no one really wants to meet. I just want some safe NSA occasionally and don't know where to get it!!!

Re: Any luck with hookup apps?

I hear and feel your pain....... In the past I had lots of luck with Craigslist and Backpage. You "can" still use Craigslist if you are subtle and use code words ect. but it is no ware near and easy and reliable as it once was. Lately ive been using a site called doublelist.com it fairly new but is slowly picking up. It "ok", I have gotten a few hook ups on there but you do have to put some work in to it. I guess we got spoiled with CL and BP. lol As for some of the other "apps" or paysites I have no experience with those.
    Last edited by azfunguy1; Sep 19, 2018 at 5:55 PM.

I’ve been checking Reddit out. Looks like there’s a lot of action on there just not so much in my area.

I've had a lot of success with Squirt and Doublelist. Also, Adult Friend Finder in the past.

I have had a lot of success with squirt.org ok n multiple states

To me, I have tried some apps and get lucky. Read this comprehensive & meaningful article, you will get where to go: https://www.luckyapp.co/find-casual-...-ads-are-gone/