Register

Why do so many guys find it disgusting to eat their own cum?

I have always enjoyed eating cum, I have swallowed ever since I was a kid and sucked older men. I started swallowing my own when I was old enough to shoot a load into my hand. Why do so many find it disgusting, they’ll suck me off and swallow, but they can’t believe I like to eat my own. Does anyone else like to eating t their cum?

Re: Why do so many guys find it disgusting to eat their own cum?

I have tasted mine but never ate the whole load. I do love eating from others though!

i find the idea hott but i usually loose interest right after cumming. don't know why.

I love to eat my precum, but lose interest after I cum, unless I squeeze the base of my cock before cumming and let a little bit out.

i love eating my own cum or any other guys cum it all taste so good and so does his cock

Quote Originally Posted by monaohio View Post
    i love eating my own cum or any other guys cum it all taste so good and so does his cock
    I love swallowing a hot load from a cock just not my own. I would swallow your load though. Lol

I first ate my own load out of my wife's pussy. And like some of you, I would want to but lose all interest after I came. I found that if laid there for a few minutes with it on my stomach I would regain my interest and wipe it up with my fingers and then lick them. If my wife catches it in the palm of her hand she then force feeds it to me as an act of domination. If she takes it in her mouth, she kisses me and we share it. Knowing I am going to get it from my wife is a real turn on.

I have absolutely no idea why, makes no sense to me at all. It should be no different than your partner giving you a BJ and you returning the favor. or kissing after a BJ. In my opinion, you can't enjoy oral without the great pleasure of cum.

Personally, I eat mine all the time, ever since I started when I was 12.

I have tasted / eaten my own load, and tasted my Precum... What is the problem?

That is pretty much me. I have licked mine from my better half.

I always eat mine...whether from a partner or my own hand I love it!

There is just so much more to it than that. By yourself you don't get the feedback you when you suck a guy off, and you don't get the thrill of sucking your guy to climax, earning your treat. By yourself, it's just not the same. Often times the biggest reward is being able to satisfy your lover.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

To each his own I guess. I love eating my own cum, it tastes good and it turns me on big time!

Same as others here. I get turned on at the thought of eating my own load but as soon as I cum, interest is gone.

I don’t have that problem either. My cum, another guys cum, female juice, it’s all good.

I was 13 when a friend forced his big cock into my mouth and fucked it till he came I never sucked his cock but eat his load. ran home jerked off and eat my own load have been ever since

When I was younger and more flexible I could suck myself off and always swollowed my load. Still love the taste of my own cum.

Quote Originally Posted by charman View Post
    When I was younger and more flexible I could suck myself off and always swollowed my load. Still love the taste of my own cum.
    Let me add I still love to put my legs over my head and give myself a facial, making sure to get as much of the load in my mouth as I can.

I love it when I masturbate and also love sno-balls when my side chicks suck me off. The only problem is I have to tell them before they start sucking my dick or else they'll gulp it down before they can give it back to me.

Same here

Depends on my mood. I find that I'm more likely to eat my cum after a good workout session.

When I was QUITE A BIT YOUNGER, I was very cum averse....then I tried sucking my own cock after reading about it someplace. Of all things that got me started, it was actually cumming in my own mouth, because I was so turned-on at the time. YEah...it didn't taste that good to me at the time, and I did spit it out; but, after a while, it was just easier to swallow it after unloading between my own lips. It wasn't long before it became quite the acquired taste.

It took me a very long time before I would actually let another put his penis in my mouth (even when my ass was always the primary option for penile intrusion), much less shoot his load onto my tongue.

Now that age has set-in, and flexibility isn't what it used to be, it's just an easier way to clean-up after a nice long session of masturbating. No more tissues in the trash cans for me, or cum-stained wash cloths in the bottom of the clothes hamper--filling the bathroom air with the smell of cum.

I still drink my cum every time I masturbate and, if I am comfortable being naked and playing with you, I'll drink your cum, too.

I love to edge a couple times when I jerk off and taste my precum.
    If I time it just right, I'll get a few big ooozes of white cum without fully climaxing. I eat that every time, it's delicious.
    When I do fully climax, I tend to loose interest in eating it, but if there's any left on the tip of my dick a few minuets later,I'll eat that too and wish I hadn't wasted the rest of my load.

I need to jerk off now.........

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i find the idea hott but i usually loose interest right after cumming. don't know why.
    I am the same way--I don't know how many times I have vowed I would eat my own cum---I will maybe lick some off my fingers---but for some reason--I just cannot eat anywhere near the whole load.

Now--I like sucking a guy's cock and having him shoot his load in my mouth and "eating" most if not all of his load---I am glad to know I am not the only one who is the same way about this...it just seems better to get the cum fresh right from the source---a hard, spurting cock inside my mouth....

I do like the taste of my own cum, but always eat it after I cum, I am interested in tasting cum from a nice shaved cut cock.

Godownonit

I used to not like tasting, let alone swallowing my own cum, but I go t past that. Now, I always swallow mine, with relish. Not as good as swallowing another's load, but still hot.

I want to eat it out of my wife but I lose interest right after I finish but when I go for round two that’s the first thing I do, I’ll even finger her and lick my fingers but as soon as I’m done that’s it.

I was reading this thread last week and it really turned me on. I used to be able to suck myself off and would often swallow but I hadn’t done it in a very long time. I’m a little out of shape now but I can still throw my legs over my head somewhat. I jerked off into my mouth twice last week and swallowed my cum. Can’t wait to do it again!

IDK, sometimes I am in the mood for my own and sometimes not. I do like eating creampies, my own or someone else's and since those are rare I don't pass when I get the chance.