Register

New realization, is it too much?

So, been curious a long time and played myself for the most part, finally had a male hookup who dominated me as a bottom, but he had difficulty getting himself to cum. He had about average length but plenty of girth. I’m afraid my years of pretty much playing myself has ruined it for partners. Or could it have just been him nervous like he said

Re: New realization, is it too much?

If he was somewhat new to the experience then most likely it was the result of being nervous. I have only done it a couple of times with only one guy and even though I loved it very much, I still get nervous. I think it is different for every one, it would be a matter of what one would be comfortable with.

Also, for the best results, it is better to concentrate on the techniques of giving your partner pleasure. This would be the most rewarding for the both of you.
    Last edited by CuriousSnapper; Nov 4, 2018 at 6:46 AM.

1st of all congratulations for finally taking it up the butt! i'm still waiting for that day. second, unless u have been prepping urself with a fire hydrant lol i don't think u were too loose at all for ur 1st anal partner at all. i think u were definately tight enough for him to be able to get off. he was telling the truth. of course that's an excuse for him to try again

I think your partner had anxiety issues....Better luck next time...

he proably was just nevors and might have been his ist time

Well, no fire hydrant although it felt like it in the beginning, 2.5” 9” long doc Johnson war daddy got crammed in to the bottom, kind of love the stretch

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    If he was somewhat new to the experience then most likely it was the result of being nervous. I have only done it a couple of times with only one guy and even though I loved it very much, I still get nervous. I think it is different for every one, it would be a matter of what one would be comfortable with.

Also, for the best results, it is better to concentrate on the techniques of giving your partner pleasure. This would be the most rewarding for the both of you.
    sounds wonderful to me and I do agree

Yeah, being nervous and overly excited can make a guy not cum but I think the biggest thing is to not start believing that he didn't cum because he wasn't enjoying you - and a lot of people do this when they shouldn't. Shit, even for as long as I've been having sex - period - I get nervous with anticipation and have to make myself chill out.

Yesterday I had two buddies drop by for some fun. I have only met both once before and we were one on one those times. I came twice but one of the others was struggling just to get hard and never did get off. This is very common in new situations and gets better the more experiences the person had.