Register

Exotic Stories???

Hey all, I am one that really enjoys a good story. Everyone has one, whether it is an embarrassing encounter, being caught with a same sex partner, or a really memorable sex that you will never forget.

I was going to ask specifically if anyone had been caught having sex with someone of the same sex, but then thought it would better just to ask what your most memorable sexual encounter was, good or bad.

I hope that I am not off topic here or out of place for the group. I just really enjoy reading other peoples true life experiences....

I have a story that I will post later.

Re: Exotic Stories???

N
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post
    Hey all, I am one that really enjoys a good story. Everyone has one, whether it is an embarrassing encounter, being caught with a same sex partner, or a really memorable sex that you will never forget.

I was going to ask specifically if anyone had been caught having sex with someone of the same sex, but then thought it would better just to ask what your most memorable sexual encounter was, good or bad.

I hope that I am not off topic here or out of place for the group. I just really enjoy reading other peoples true life experiences....

This kinda covers a couple things.. but any way.. this all happened a couple months ago.. I had been talking to a guy on line for a while and decided to get together and play.. we met at a spot that is known to be a place where people go to cruse for sex.. we met at dusk and chatted for a bit then went up the trail to a place I know and have played before.. there is a really nice rock there that is flat on top and very smooth.. just the right for things to line up.. any way we kissed and made out as we got undressed.. we sucked and he has a really nice cock.. around 8.5” and thick.. I loved deep throating it.. then he sucked and rimmed and fingered me.. he then said that he hoped I was ready to get fucked because he hadn’t had sex in a month and I was going to pay!! I told him to bring it.. so he pushed me over the rock face down.. he tongue fucked me for a bit.. then he lubed me up inside and out.. I rolled a rubber on him.. then I felt the head of his cock at my pussy hole applying slight pressure.. I was excited for him to give me that nice cock.. he ask if I was ready and I ask if he wanted me to slide on to him.. then with one great thrust he was balls deep inside of me.. it took my breath and my knees gave a shudder.. he possessed there for me to get my breath then started fucking me kinda forceful right off.. he is strong and drove in deeper with each thrust.. soon he was pounding me like there is no tomorrow.. after a while he picked me up still in mr and put me on my side on the rock and went at it again.. still pounding away.. I was in heaven he was hitting all the right spots.. soon I lost all inhibitions all that mattered was him fucking me.. I must have been being kinda loud but I didn’t care.. then he rolled me over to my back put my knees on his shoulders and picked me up and I slid down till his cock was so far inside me that I thought he was going to split me in two.. god it felt good I felt good.. my pussy felt good.. all I wanted was for him to never stop fucking me.. then he laid me down gently and I wrapped my legs around his waist.. he leaned forward and laid on top of me fucking me like he would a woman.. with in 10 minuets of this I exploded hot cum all over our bellies.. then he slammed deep inside me and he cum for what seemed like 5-10 min.. he filled the rubber and it ran out of me and down my legs.. he then pulled out of me and I licked my cum from my fingers off my belly.. then I removed the rubber and liked his belly and cock clean.. we kissed for a while and then heard some noises and got dressed we held hands and kissed our way back to our vehicles.. more kissing and I had to give one more quick suck on that cock.. then he was gone.. as I got in my truck I noticed a piece of paper on my windshield under my wiper.. I got out and got it and got back in.. there was a note that appeared to be in a woman’s hand.. that said..
    “ you don’t know this but I have watched you up at the rock tonight and two other times.. tonight you really got fucked!! Good on you..” congratulations.. so that’s what happened a couple months ago I guess you could say we got caught.. hope you liked the read.. now tell yours

I’ve been caught a few times with the same sex, I’m kind of an exhibitionist and usually try getting caught. My favorite was about 8 years ago I think. An old buddy of mine was in town on business and I was hanging out with him in his hotel room. I’ve known this guy since college and we use to fuck on a regular basis before he moved away. Anyway, we were hanging out and started getting touchy-feely on each other, from there it wasn’t long until we were naked and I had his dick in my mouth. He had a great cock, not too big. Then I got on the bed and he lubed my ass and started fingering me. It was AWESOME! I rode his cock for a while, loving every second. We were so into it, I guess we either didn’t hear housekeeping knock, or they didn’t. The lady from housekeeping came in while I was face down getting pounded from behind. We didn’t stop but I swear before she rushed out she paused and watched us fuck. It was hot as hell!

OK...exotic, here goes:

I was in the Navy from the time I was 18 until I was just shy of 23. I left home...west-central South Dakota...a young pup headed out to see the world. Which ended up being North Chicago, in Winter.

Over the course of Boot Camp and the first part of my school, I was stuck in frigid Northern Illinois (not as bad as frigid South Dakota, because there was a train that could take you to Chicago on the real rare occasions you got time off). It allowed me to flex my born bisexuality, which I thoroughly enjoyed at a bathhouse.

However, Easter was coming and my folks desperately wanted me home for the Holiday. I'd promised them I'd make it there so I flew into town on the Wednesday prior to the Holiday (Holy Wednesday for those counting) and was picked up by my stepsister, who'd just gotten her license. As it turns out, we'd be spending the weekend at my Aunt Vickie's house. She was my stepdad's sister and one of the few members of his family I could tolerate.

I found out I'd be staying in the same room as my 16 year old step-cousin Michael, or "Mick" as the family called him (get it? Vick, Mick?). He was a nice enough kid, a bit naive, but that's OK. 16 year olds shouldn't have to be grownups.

Nothing much happened for the next couple days. Hanging with family, boot camp stories, blah blah blah.

Friday came, and my stepsisters came from school down to join us. They were crashing in with Mick's sister Nicole (get it? Nic? Vick, Mick, Nic? Oh fucking god these people.) who was coming back from the University of Nebraska (I think) for the Holiday. Nicole was my age.

That evening I'd gone out and hooked up with a couple buddies, had a few beers, chilled. I hadn't realized time got away from me until I was trying to sneak back to Aunt Vick's house at nearly 11 PM. There were still lights on, and I knew my folks, aunts and uncles would be carousing, but they'd expect the kids (as I still was) to be asleep or sequestered.

I was trying to figure out how to get in when I heard my cousin Nicole say from the side door, "didn't bring any booze back, did you?" She had a cigarette in her hand she was smoking nonchalantly as she could.

"I figured they'd have enough here." I said. My stepdad's entire family is alcoholics.

"Probably right" she said, stomping out her cigarette. "Want to steal some and play Nintendo? Mick just got Tetris."

We went down to the "kids" room in the basement at the junction of where her room and Mick's diverged and turned on the game, making sure to turn it down so as not to wake up anyone who might be asleep. Nicole secreted away a bottle of brandy and we sat there swigging it and making blocks go where they should.

When I realized I had an obvious advantage and was liquored up enough, I whispered, "Hey, we should play for stakes here."

"What did you have in mind?" she asked. Now, Nicole was my step-cousin, one of the more tolerable ones. She was on the better-looking side of average, and had been blessed with her mother's build, all tits and ass. I'm thinking I could get her into a truth-or-dare thing and maybe get a handy off of her if I was lucky.

"How about this:" I offered, "Strip Tetris. For every level I beat you, you have to take an article of clothing off. For every level you beat me, I'll take one off."

She scoffed, "You're such a perv." She took a swig of the bottle we'd cleared out half of, "You're on."

All of a sudden, she started getting skills. Granted, they got a LOT better when she was down to a bra and panties and my eyes got away from the screen. I hadn't realized how well set up she was, sporting at least a G cup on her 5' even frame.

Finally she pulled off her blue bikinis while I still had boxers and jeans left. She glanced at me through a buzzing blush and said, "Guess you win, now what?"

"Well, what do you wanna do?" I asked. She scooted down from the couch to the floor where I was sitting.

"OK" she said, "New rules, I win a round, you have to do what I say. I win a round, I have to do what you say." I agreed.

She won the next round. "OK, Navy boy...strip." Well, why not?

Next round was hers as well. "Put on your pajamas, go upstairs and steal us another bottle of something." The pint bottle of brandy was gone.

The fifth of bourbon was between us when I won the next round. I still had my pajamas on because she hadn't told me to take them off. "What do you want me to do?" She asked, taking a swig from the bottle.

I grinned with my most mischievous smile, "Take my pants off." I said. She crawled towards my legs and grabbed my waistband. I lifted my butt up as she pulled down, catching my erection on the elastic. It popped loose and came within millimeters of her face. She grinned at it and pulled them the rest of the way off.

A minute later and I'd won another round. She looked at me with clear intent. "OK, what now?"

I whispered, "Well, you were so close before, why don't you wrap something around it." It was her turn to be mischievous as she went back down towards my legs, sliding up them, rubbing her massive chest across them as she came up towards my rigid dick...and wrapped her panties around it, putting one leg hole over it, then twisting them and doing the other, all without touching me with her hand.

A light chuckle escaped me, "I guess, that's what I said, right?"

She won the next round, "My nipples are kind of cold..you should warm them up with your tongue for a minute." Here we were getting somewhere. I leaned over to where she sat and took one, then the other in my mouth. They were both hard enough to carve marble, and the size of the tip of her pinkie. A light gasp came from her as she finally said, "OK, back to the game."

As I moved back over to where I was sitting, her hand brushed my cock and lingered for a split second.

The next game I won by a wide margin. She just looked at me and cocked an eyebrow. "My dick is kind of cold. You should use your lips to warm it up a little bit." I said.

She leaned over and without missing a beat, took the top 3 inches of me into her mouth. Her tongue was..eclectic. Not particularly skilled, but at the bathhouse I'd met some truly great practitioners of the art...she just didn't have enough practice.

Her mouth worked on me for 3 minutes straight before she popped her head up. She moved herself to the side, spread her legs and straddled me, then said, "You didn't say which lips." before reaching down to guide me inside her.

Up to this point, I'd been with a few girls, maybe 5 or so. This is South Dakota, there's not a lot to do there other than fuck, but Nicole was hot as hell inside. "Goddamn you got a nice dick." she said into my ear.

It was after midnight, "Easter's tomorrow, you shouldn't swear." I said to her.

"You make me cum, I'll swear your ear off." and she took my earlobe between her teeth. I responded by taking a handful of her boob and rubbing it forcefully, causing her to gasp against me, "More. Be harder with them. Bite them." She leaned back and started to rise up and down.

I leaned forward, taking her right tit in my hand and bringing it to my mouth. I heard a booming laugh from upstairs. Her dad, my Uncle Gordon had apparently won a hand in the game they were playing. I bit onto her nipple with my canines. She hissed and I felt the inside of her twitch against me, followed with a deeper wetness between us.

The other nipple was in my mouth a second later, another squeeze of her insides. Another gasp. She began to grind her pelvis against me in a more urgent manner, not bouncing or riding me, just grinding as she whimpered low.

"You...you're gonna make...I'm gonna cum." She said through barely parted lips. "Like soon. Real soon."

I just answered her, "Then do it." She answered with an "mm hmm" and I felt her pulsating as she rode the wave of an orgasm that started somewhere around the areola in my mouth.

When she'd calmed down, she whispered her question, "Are you going to cum or what?"

"I really want to, I'll let you know so you can pull off." I said to her.

She chuckled, "Screw that, I'm on the pill, just cum in me."

That made me lose it. I grabbed hold of her ample hips and just lifted my butt into her. I rode the jizz wave for what felt like five minutes straight but probably was only a second.

She dismounted a few minutes later, a small reflecting pool appearing in my groin area from the TV light. I used my discarded shirt to wipe it up.

We ended up screwing every time the family got together, regardless of the reason, until we were both married...Then, when I got divorced, we fucked around again a few more times (my mom had long since divorced my stepdad, so were in no way related at that point).

So...sort of exotic.

My story began 4 years ago on new yrs eve when my wife and I had my friend over for the new yr celebration and playin games and drinking the subject turned to sex and we started playing truth or dare. All of us feeling a little buzzed we asked pointed questions regarding sexual pleasures. Unknown to the wife my buddy and I had been suck and fuck buddies for a couple of years and he had always wanted to fuck my wife. I also learned that she had always wanted to feel his cock inside of her. As we laughed we realized that we just spilled the beans and things were about to get interesting. She dared me to lick his cock which I moved over unzipped his pants and litterly swallowed his rock hard cock. She was visibly aroused and I dared her to try it, without hesitation she was all over his cock. She is 5’9 125lbs and is as sexy as a women in her 50s could be, as she worked his cock I started to undress her to review her now super wet pussy. I got naked and slid my cock into her wet pussy as she sucked his cock, I asked her if she wanted to feel his cock inside her and she said of course. He got up and got naked as she watched him she was fingering her pussy anticipating his cock. And she layed on the couch ready for him, he eased his thick cock into her wet hole I was super turned on seeing another man fucking her. I was so horned up that I got next to her and jacked off and cummed all over her face and the look on her face was priceless. She had 2 well hung cocks working her body and she was in heaven. My buddy looked at her and asked if he could cum in her, she looked at me as if asking my permission, I said pump her full, and I watched his cock throbbing as he dumped his load in her. By now I was hard again and as he pulled out I slid in as he guided his semihard cock into her cum filled face, as she worked his cock she took everything I could give her and filled her with my cream. I pulled out and sat down on the chair and watched as he once again attacked her cum filled pussy and he went for 20 minutes drilling her twat until she screamed and said she couldn’t take any more just as he dump his 2nd load. Her body was jerking and her pussy was twitching afterward and she just laid there exhausted.

Since that night, we have had many of fun filled weekends where we all have a great time.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousSnapper View Post

I'd love to hear your story at the Volusia Mall or anywhere you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    My story began 4 years ago on new yrs eve when my wife and I had my friend over for the new yr celebration and playin games and drinking the subject turned to sex and we started playing truth or dare. All of us feeling a little buzzed we asked pointed questions regarding sexual pleasures. Unknown to the wife my buddy and I had been suck and fuck buddies for a couple of years and he had always wanted to fuck my wife. I also learned that she had always wanted to feel his cock inside of her. As we laughed we realized that we just spilled the beans and things were about to get interesting. She dared me to lick his cock which I moved over unzipped his pants and litterly swallowed his rock hard cock. She was visibly aroused and I dared her to try it, without hesitation she was all over his cock. She is 5’9 125lbs and is as sexy as a women in her 50s could be, as she worked his cock I started to undress her to review her now super wet pussy. I got naked and slid my cock into her wet pussy as she sucked his cock, I asked her if she wanted to feel his cock inside her and she said of course. He got up and got naked as she watched him she was fingering her pussy anticipating his cock. And she layed on the couch ready for him, he eased his thick cock into her wet hole I was super turned on seeing another man fucking her. I was so horned up that I got next to her and jacked off and cummed all over her face and the look on her face was priceless. She had 2 well hung cocks working her body and she was in heaven. My buddy looked at her and asked if he could cum in her, she looked at me as if asking my permission, I said pump her full, and I watched his cock throbbing as he dumped his load in her. By now I was hard again and as he pulled out I slid in as he guided his semihard cock into her cum filled face, as she worked his cock she took everything I could give her and filled her with my cream. I pulled out and sat down on the chair and watched as he once again attacked her cum filled pussy and he went for 20 minutes drilling her twat until she screamed and said she couldn’t take any more just as he dump his 2nd load. Her body was jerking and her pussy was twitching afterward and she just laid there exhausted.

Since that night, we have had many of fun filled weekends where we all have a great time.
    Excellent evening! I would have ate the cum-filled pussy like a starving man!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    Excellent evening! I would have ate the cum-filled pussy like a starving man!!!
    I have eaten her twice fucked pussy on many occasions, as I have drained his balls way before he fucked the wife. He doesn’t get a lot of sex at home so we are very accommodating to his needs. Also since we introduced him to our bedroom and as I travel for work, she doesn’t need to use her toys much anymore. I can’t say he services her daily but at least 3 times a week. At 58 she is still as horny as when we were in our 20s, her tight little pussy can really grab onto a cock and milk the hell out it.