Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

We had a MMF threesome and his thing was that I was the cuck. His first orgasm was just inside the pussy for the first squirt then three more outside. I was there to lick her clean and then lick off his dick until he was hard again.
    His second orgasm he kept it mostly in her and I had to get it all out. I think sucked him again to hard.
    His third orgasm he squirted on her nipples and I had to clean up again. I sucked him a third time but it was too soon, so I started in with my wife and started fucking. then he came over and we both sucked his dick while I was fucking her. She squirted sooooo much we thank god it was a hotel room. We got him hard the 4th time and I pulled out (like a good cuck) and he went in and fucked her doggy while they were on top of me. She and I kissed, he slightly choked and pulled her hair. He finished inside, but it wasnt much at this point. So back to work I went.
    We hope to find a regular cause he was flighty after that.

Quote Originally Posted by dan.woodlawn View Post
    We had a MMF threesome and his thing was that I was the cuck. His first orgasm was just inside the pussy for the first squirt then three more outside. I was there to lick her clean and then lick off his dick until he was hard again.
    His second orgasm he kept it mostly in her and I had to get it all out. I think sucked him again to hard.
    His third orgasm he squirted on her nipples and I had to clean up again. I sucked him a third time but it was too soon, so I started in with my wife and started fucking. then he came over and we both sucked his dick while I was fucking her. She squirted sooooo much we thank god it was a hotel room. We got him hard the 4th time and I pulled out (like a good cuck) and he went in and fucked her doggy while they were on top of me. She and I kissed, he slightly choked and pulled her hair. He finished inside, but it wasnt much at this point. So back to work I went.
    We hope to find a regular cause he was flighty after that.
    That sounds like a hot night!!

That sounds like a hot night!!

It was emerging...made the wife realize that sex can be just recreational...we had 3 somes in 2019...2 different ladies and 1 guy

Only once so far! The guy was freshly tested and snipped, which worked well since my wife wasn't on the pill. Can't believe this was 3-4 years ago already! It was pretty hot, and I hope to do it again. soon.

I can honestly say that it's high on the list of things in on my bucket list.

I have only done that once and that was with an MMF threesome I had many years ago. Since then, there was one woman I was seeing for a bit where there were times she was still raring to go after I had climaxed inside her. I often went down on her after so she could enjoy a few more climaxes.

I’ve always dropped back down and licked up my cum. Love the taste of pussy juices and my cum.

I'll gladly swallow a nice load from a good looking guy, but I'm just not into cum play per se. For me the pleasure is making him cum down my throat, not the cum itself.

I've even had the chance to eat someone else's cum out of my wife's pussy, but I politely declined it.

Over our years of swinging and my wifes never ending supply of male friends I have eaten more cream pies than probably a dozen or so other cream pie eaters.One bite we had a bunch of swingers over and I ate 4 cream pies out of her.That was a record but there have been times when I got at least two from different guys out of her.And then the usual one of her guys would bang her two or three times and I would get them.So I have had my share......hot but not as hot as sucking one out of a guys cock.

I never have but would love to eat another man's cum out of my wife or another woman's pussy. Its such a big turn on for me.

After everyone is spent and has climaxed and slowly coming down, eating her out and lapping up her pussy with his seed is a great way to enhance the afterglow after such an intense erotic experience.

Yes I have many times, then had a nice 3way kiss after

Any time I can!

I've asked my wife to fuck other men just so I could eat his cum from her wet pussy. She has a strong preference for monogamy.

Never had the opportunity, but I’m certainly up for it if the chance ever arises.

I’ve been kissed after my wife’s mouth was filled. If my wife said she would mmf again if I ate her pussy after he came in it then yes.

Kind of like touching another guy dick, I touch mine all the time.

That would be a perfect situation with me, I wish we had done so much more. We had a friend of mine in our bedroom for a couple of years when he would visit. I was obsessed with his cock, so was she. I first started playing with her clit when he was in her. The first time I did that she kept watching, I’m sure to see if I touched him. She stared at me the longest as I had my fingers close to him. Some months later they were reverse cowgirl and I moved in to kiss her and suck her tits, I slowly went down her stomach and was just above her clit. I can still see the look on her face, she looked really confused so I stopped there.
    The first time we had sex with him she remarked later that I sure spent a lot of time looking at his dick. I laughed it off and just said sure I was, his was so much bigger than mine. She also said afterwards that she guessed I would want to bring a lady into our bedroom, she said she couldn’t watch if I did. Said she couldn’t handle it. I told her I didn’t want to since she was so uncomfortable. She asked why I wanted to watch him do that to her I couldn’t explain it back then like I could now. I just told her it turned me on seeing her enjoy another guy, seeing her cum with someone else. She told me she thought there were other reasons I wasn’t saying. It was easy to see I was wanting to suck his cock.

Dynamics can sure get a bit funny can’t they?

Haven't done that yet, but I do love pussy and cum so I don't see why I wouldn't if given the chance.

I want to enjoy my gf's cream pie. I crave it. I had one cream pie many years ago and have wanted another ever since but no luck. I fantasize about what seems to be a big favorite situation for many. I lay under my wife in a 69 position while another man takes he from behind. I lick her clit and help give her orgasms as his thick cock pleasures her. I also lick his balls and am licking them when he spurts streams of cum into her. He slowly pulls out so his cum stays in her, till she straddles me and has me savor all the juices of their lovemaking while she has orgasms.

I would also love to have a guy pull out and cum all over her nipples so I could lick it all off while I fuck her. Fuck! So hot!

I had plenty of my own cum but none from another man. If I could talk my wife into fucking a guy is gratefully eat his juices from wherever he left them.
    It would be super hot.

One of my Bucket List things to do is to lick my wifes pussy while she is getting fucked and then after the guy cums inside her, suck her cum filled pussy dry...Maybe one day.

Done it one time when it was from another man (wasn't my wife's pussy, was his wife). It was fantastic. I'd do it again without hesitation.

I’d lick and suck another man’s cum out of a pussy in a heartbeat, and I’d thank both the man AND the woman. I’d thank HIM, in particular, for the privilege. It’s a dream scenario for me, as I’ve yet to have such a great opportunity.

The mmf can be dangerous in a normally strait relationship, we had talked about it and had a 3rd come in which was great while I messed with him and him with her, when things changed was when he fucked me and finished but hadn’t with her. Make sure your partner feels included the whole time if you’re in this type of relationship

I never have but would. I tried, a couple of times, to eat my own cum out of my last gf. The first time she stopped me and brushed it off as though i was too into the moment to know what i wss doing. The second time she stopped me and had this freaked out bewildered look on her face. I never tried again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bimiself48 View Post
    I never have but would. I tried, a couple of times, to eat my own cum out of my last gf. The first time she stopped me and brushed it off as though i was too into the moment to know what i wss doing. The second time she stopped me and had this freaked out bewildered look on her face. I never tried again.
    My wife was a little freaked the first time I openly said I was going to eat her cum filled pussy. Now she just moans and enjoys me eating my cum from her lovely pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Gregg View Post
    My wife was a little freaked the first time I openly said I was going to eat her cum filled pussy. Now she just moans and enjoys me eating my cum from her lovely pussy.
    My wife has distinctly louder orgasms when I eat my cum from her pussy.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by buds50 View Post
    ..once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol
    I can relate...there are many things the thought of which turns me on something fierce...up until I come...then it loses it's intensity. I have very little experience but knowing how I'm wired I know I'll want to do those things BEFORE I come.