Register
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

My wife and I had a friend that we became very close with, he would come over and hang out/ play with us, sometimes my wife was home and they would play, sometimes my wife was out with friends or some such and he and I would play. Many times he and my wife would time it so when I came hope I got to eat a fresh load of cum out of my wife's pussy, when we'd play all together I would clean him up after he came in my wife then lick her clean as well. For the longest time I had the issue of loosing all desire after I came in her pussy so not eating my cum out of her, This past month though I finally broke down that barrier and licked her clean after cumming in her. As a matter of fact I plan on doing it again tonight

What I really wish is to get a bunch of guys together and have them cum in/on her and I get to lick her clean. The idea turns both of us on so much i'm hard just writing about it.
    Last edited by Bidirectional4u; Dec 7, 2019 at 7:33 PM.

This all sounds like fun but I would be happy making out with a woman after a guy unloads in her mouth after she sucked him. Would love for her to share.

When wife and I play in a bi MFM encounter who ever gets his cum shares it with the other in a hot kiss. Love it!

I've eaten my own cum out of her pussy and off her face and well as kissing her after she blew another guy. Like others I want to be licking herpussy while being fucked from behind.

But my biggest fantasy is to be the last man in a 20 plus bukkake gang bang and when she is sweaty, panting and trembling with her hair matted and skin shiny with cum, and semen leaking out of every orifice, slowly make love to her like a virgin on her wedding night.

I think I'd prefer the direct route, cock to mouth so I probably wouldn't at this stage. But never say never.

Never have but I'd do it..hell yeah!

I absolutely would, and I told my wife I would, also. I already eat my own cum out of her, she goes pretty wild when I do that. One night she asked if I really liked eating my cum out of her, which I told her of course I do, then she asked would I eat another man's cum out of her. I told her I would be into it, and from then on we fantasize about it, and I will cum super quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by downforce View Post
    I absolutely would, and I told my wife I would, also. I already eat my own cum out of her, she goes pretty wild when I do that. One night she asked if I really liked eating my cum out of her, which I told her of course I do, then she asked would I eat another man's cum out of her. I told her I would be into it, and from then on we fantasize about it, and I will cum super quickly.
    Nice, hope you get to do that

I eat my own cum from my wife's pussy, so eating another man's cum out of her pussy wouldn't be different!!

Love a cum filled pussy!

Yes. I have! I enjoyed a FWB for a long time, and introduced him to my wife. He became a close friend of hers, and eventually she let him in to our lovemaking. He sleeps over frequently, in our bed usually, and she gets the treatment. He brings her to orgasm quickly, and fills her with cum. Then I get to taste both of them as I lick her pussy clean. She is so into this... asking for more guys to fill her. I've never seen her cum so much in the past 15 years. When I suck his cock, i share the snowball with her and she in turn, shares it with him. She has gone from shy, to a real cum freak. I love it!

I got my first taste of this, with my brothers wife. He allowed me to sleep in their bed, and share in the lovemaking. I've eaten her cum filled cream pie many times. I've sucked his cock from an early age and have enjoyed it for many years now. She loves & enjoys this situation, always wanting more!

i have only eaten another mans cum out of my wifes pussy once that i know of . however , when she was seeing a man (with my permission ) for a few years , i was eaten his cum out of her asshole every time she saw him. he would have her suck his cock , then he fucked her pussy , but he never came in her cunt . his favorite thing was to give her an enema , tie her up , spank her ass , then fuck her ass and cum in her . when she got home , i always striped her, put her in bed with her ass up and ate her asshole with real gusto . what better way of telling your wife how much you love her.

had done the same , for over 3 years from her , and his cum from her
    Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    Absolutely yes, many times. Been sharing the wife with my best friend for 2 years, eating his cum out of her pussy is a favorite of mine.

I love cream pie whether it's mine or another guys. We do MFM and there's nothing better than lying underneath while she's getting fucked watching his balls tighten as he pumps into her then he pulls out and I dive in. MMMMMM

I haven't had the chance yet but sure would. I've tasted my own, sucking her pussy after cumming in her.

Same here; used to enjoy doing that during threesome play with a young couple near me. They’d have me slide underneath while the guy was boning his girlfriend from behind. Down there I could simultaneously tongue her clit and his cock as it sawed in and out just inches from my face. After the boyfriend had a good cum, he’d pull out, offer me a taste of his cock, then have me eat his girlfriend’s fresh-fucked pussy until she came. Took a bit of getting used to tasting another guy’s cum, but in the end I found it a very sexy, sharing experience!

When my Wife fucks other guys I get to eat her out after he cums inside her. It’s such a turn on for both of us....yummy

I haven’t but I definitely would!
    😋🤗

I always go back down and eat my cum from her pussy. Had a girlfriend who’s husband was bi and occasional the three of us would play together. I’d always lick his cum up from her pussy, if I hadn’t already sucked him off.

I would love to!!

My first time playing with a guy included my wife, 69+1. I enjoyed her after he finished....
    That, sadly, is off the plans these days, and I doubt I'll have that enjoyable time again. It was a special moment.

I never have, and I always practice safe sex, so that would be difficult to do for me. I would do it though if opportunity arises

Yes...but prefer it straight from the pipe!

I have allways wanted to eat another mans cum from my wifes pussy, but can't get her to let someone else fuck her. I'm 66, but I still want it so much.

Never have, but would love to eat cum out of a pussy. My wife isn't open so it won't happen with her. Only cum I've eaten was from giving a bj.

One time I got to suck my cum out of my wife's pussy.

I love eating cum out of a freshly fucked pussy. I had a girlfriend years ago that wanted a gangbang so me and a bunch of my buddies fucked her and we all shot our loads in her pussy. After everyone left I went down on her and gave her pussy a good cleaning with my tongue!

To this day I eat my cum out of my wifes pussy every time I fuck her!

I have always preferred to eat my cum out of a pussy or ass hole (my cum seems to taste better than others) but if a hole or body needs a licking my tounge is always willing to be of service.

In recent years, I had been emailing with an old friend about past sexual experiences. For the both of us, it was a good way to catalog our respective sexual pasts. This story concerns an event with my 2nd wife, Jean. When this event occurred, Jean and I had been playing in a rock band together for almost a year, and while I thought she was attractive, I didn't think of her as anything more than a bandmate. My 1st wife, Sherry, was quite vanilla and didn't particularly like sex, and as it turned out, we were much better friends after we got divorced.
    The first time I ever tasted cum was somewhat inadvertent. At the time, I had had no experiences or inclinations towards being bisexual but sexual adventure was definitely on the menu where Jean was concerned and that is what this story is about. Sorry its kinda long and tedious but it was a powerful defining moment in our 14 year relationship as well as the very beginnings of my bisexuality.
    This happened sometime in late July of '86, about a month after Jean and I had started seeing each other. At the time, my divorce from Sherry had been final for about six weeks and Jean had been out of a relationship for about 3 months. Sherry had been kinda pissy about me seeing Jean. She had suspected Jean and I had had something going on long before Sherry left but in fact we didn't get together until after Sherry had been gone for about a month.While we were both very much into each other and continuing seeing each other, we talked a lot and in particular, about not being too exclusive, and not wanting jump back into a committed relationship. Between my night time regular job, Jean's daytime regular job and the band, we got to see each other about once a week, and that suited us perfectly. I lived in an apartment complex with the pool/clubhouse/laundry room next to my building and since she lived a few blocks from my apartment, on her days off from work, she would do her laundry while she laid out by the pool, then later we would have dinner or whatever before I had to go to work.
    On this day, I had had a few errands to run during the day and left before she got there. When I got back late in the afternoon, she let herself into my apartment and we sat on the couch and talked about how our day had been. Eventually, I got around to asking if she had done any laundry. She grinned big and said no but she had used the washer in the laundry. My very puzzled look made her burst out laughing. She said she had been laying out by the pool and a guy she had known in school walked by and they started talking. Apparently, his aunt lived in the complex and he had been visiting her. Jean told me she had always wanted to fuck him so she steered the conversation toward sex. She said, "I couldn't take him to my place since my mom was there and I didn't want to bring him up here because that would just be rude, so I had him sit up on one of the washers while I sucked his cock and he had me lean against it while he fucked me from behind."
    Actually her statement made me laugh and I told her she was lucky some little old lady didn't catch her and her friend. I thanked her for sharing such intimate details about her sexual adventures and asked if he lived up to expectations. She said, "well, yes and no...he had a really nice cock but he didn't use it all that well and the situation was way less than perfect...it was fun but I didn't get off and I'm even hornier now than I was." It didn't take us very long to pull each others clothes off at that point and after a few minutes of petting on the couch, I got down on the floor between her legs and started kissing her inner thighs. As I got closer to her pussy, she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up a little. She had very peculiar grin on her face and asked, "Are you sure you want to do that?" Without really thinking about why she was asking me that, I simply said yes and dove into licking her pussy. I noticed that she did taste and smell a bit different and that she was wetter than she usually was, but it still didn't register to me why. Through her moaning, as she started getting close to cumming, she said, "its so fucking erotic that you're licking me after I got fucked."...That is when it finally registered in my brain what was going on and that I was tasting that guy's cum. It not only didn't bother me but it actually turned me on enormously. I didn't say anything, but I did moan probably loud enough for her to hear as I continued licking her, a bit more intensely. We didn't say anything about it when I was fucking her, but I know she caught on to the implications of my actions and arousal. Even if I didn't understand or really think about why I was so aroused, she did, and she told me years later that that moment was for her, a defining moment in our relationship.
    A few months later, as our relationship grew closer, Jean told me she was bisexual and she loved the possibilities of being bisexual. That would lead to many conversations, fantasies, and experimentation in the years that followed.