Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Would you or have you ever eaten another mans cum out of a pussy?

Never had the opportunity, but would do it without hesitation

Started in college, my wife, my fwb at the time, was screwing another guy, and I asked her to bring his load to me in her pussy. She was totally grossed out by the thought of it. But I kept asking, so she did him one afternoon and then called me and said she had a huge load in her and wanted to know if I wanted it. I rushed to her apartment and when she answered the door she was naked and she had this large stream of cum and her juice running down her leg. I just pushed her down on the couch and started licking her up her leg to her pussy and sucked her out. I was so turned on by it, I took her from behind and deposited my load in her, also. She was so turned on by it, she masturbated until she came again. After that she would come over sometimes and ask me to take off her wet panties for me to lick out and smell. It would drive me crazy and she would get a very rough screwing until she would get her second orgasm of the day. After we got married we continued with him in a threesome for years. He never cleaned her out but he loved watching me clean after he came in her.

OMG, I would do it in a heartbeat! My wife has never been with anyone other than me. I have tried talking her into doing just this many times over the years, but no go. She almost fucked an 18 YO when she was managing a take a picture with Santa Claus display at a local mall, but she was afraid that she would go to jail. (The age of consent in Massachusetts is 16, so it would not have been a problem.) I would have loved to have eaten her pussy out after he came in it! Alas, it's not to be.

Oh hell yeah. I've enjoyed eating my wife both after I was with her and after a friend left a creamy load. Sign me up.

Have many times over the years and do like it. Like it even more if I am licking her while he is in her. Then it is still fresh and hot.

I did just that this weekend, my buddy made a deposit in her well fucked pussy and i licked out every drop while she sucked my cock 69ing so her pussy was covering my face.

My wife has two lovers and I ALWAYS clean their cum from her pussy, mouth or any other body part.
    WE ALL LOVE IT !!

Oh hell yes! My wife always loved me cleaning up my own creampies. She would have multiple orgasms. Then when we started having MMF I started cleaning up his creampie AND mine, sometimes mixed. It was like nectar.

Yes several time. Sucked the cock clean too.

Quote Originally Posted by ghw132 View Post
    Since we have been married the wife and I have had 7 MFM threesomes and she has had sex with two other guys on the side. I have licked her clean every threesome and cleaned her panties each time she came home after fucking the other guys. Great fun spreading her lips licking it out and then doing her myself.
    that sounds so fucking hot

I would love to lick cum drenched pussy.. what would be even better would be taking a large cock from behind at the same time..

I would love to 69 a woman as she is being fucked and then clean her up after! Yum!

Quote Originally Posted by chongster View Post
    My wife and I had a nice 3 way mmf. I got to fulfill a fantasy by licking her clit while he fucked her from behind. I was also licking at his cock and balls. When he came inside her and pulled out she just sat on my face while I ate her out, she was so turned on she came two more times!
    This is by far my favorite way to eat cum soaked pussy doing my job cleaning his cock and balls and licking her pussy drives her wild she has litterly squirted so hard my face was soaked. Many times he can get hard again and get after it again, the sight, the smells and tastes are too much for me to hold back cumming myself. Anyone one who hasn’t tried it needs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyrfytr View Post
    I would love to 69 a woman as she is being fucked and then clean her up after! Yum!
    That has always been 1 of my fantasies as well! And as I am eating her during the fucking, occasionally getting poked in my mouth with his dick, and cleaning him up after too!! So hot!

absolutely love it......

I was playing steady with a couple where they were both bi. He often cleaned her up as did I, after sex. Nothing like it. We used to 69 with him entering her doggy-style as she sucked my cock and I licked his balls and shaft as he fucked her. Once he blew his nut he would come around and join her sucking my cock and I sucked his load from her pussy. Sometimes I would take over fucking her and he and I then had TWO loads worth to get out. Nothing in the world hotter than a pretty woman squatting over your face and pulling her lips apart and telling you to eat her !!!!!

I WOULD DO IT AGAIN IN AN INSTANT !!

I have, would again and dearly hope to have many more opportunities! 69ing with a woman as she's fucked doggy style is also a long cherished fantasy of mine.

Oh this is a huge fantasy of mine I really hope to have happen. If anyone in st. louis MO USA are wanting to do this with me.... hit me up!

Yes I would, yes I do and yes I have. It is always a special treat.

I would love to!

​ yes many times I love to fuck a lady and then clean her pussy while her man fucks me and cums in me.. then suck him back to full erect to fuck me again and eat her out as he dose

Would definitely

Anytime I'm down and up close to a woman's pussy while she's receiving ANY kind of loving attention -- from another man, from a woman -- it feels so hot, so affirming, so intimate and connected.

To watch as another man slides slowly into and out of a woman's yoni is so exciting and so fulfilling, and so satisfying.

The taste of a woman's pussy juices on a man's cock can be like a magic intoxicating elixir too!

Quote Originally Posted by buds50 View Post
    back some 30 years ago when we first started to swing and have fun sex ,my wife always liked her pussy licked after a fuck, after i came in her she would spread it and say give it a lick ,id see my cum dripping out nd down her ass hole and all was very tempting id give it a half herted lick , once i blew my load id lose interest for a time ,when we had a guy over the first time , he was a hung younger stud this was a long time ago over 9 and very thick ,i was shocked she could take it so easy man was her pussy gapping wide open and he came a ton in her ,i hadnt cum yet so i dove in and licked her god , she came again and though im not a cum guy found it very excting , i soon entered her and came on top of his cum , then he sid here ill show u how to clean a well fucked cunt and sat her on his face and cleaned her right out ,man she was cumming hard ,i was hard again and fucked her right as he licked her , he was licking my cock going in her and my ashole ,wow what a nite , but still only want to drink cum and lick used cunt when im horny once i cum i lose interest and chicken out lol
    Wow... hot story.

I would definitely clean my gf out. We want to have a MMF so bad but I'm constantly on the road. She got me started on cleaning her pussy after we fucked. Was such a turn on after I fucked to lick out my own cum. After licking, I was usually hard again after 5 min and ready to eat my hard earned reward.

Every time my wife lets me cum, I am required to do my clean up duty. I want my wife to fuck other men so I can lick her cum filled pussy, but she will not do it. She does have a fantasy Bull named Reggie who she fucks on occasion, and she always brings me home a nice cream pie to eat.

I've taken part of double penetrations and eaten our cum out of both her holes after. YUM!!!

i'll make a long story short. there was a time when my wife was fucking other men . she had a steady boyfriend that would fuck her every sunday. he was a dom , she was a sub. he would give her an enema , tie her up, spank her ass , then fuck her. she blew him , he fucked her pussy , then he always finished off in her asshole. when she came home , i was so turned on , i stripped her , put her on the bed , head down ass up. then with great gusto , ate her asshole out as good as i could. i tried to taste as much cum as i could. back then she didn't know i was bi. you would think that would have given her a little suspicion . any way , i then fucked her like a cheap whore . she loved being beaten , then fucked by two men in one day.

I have. We had been meeting every few weeks or so. My face was totally glazed. I slid my tongue down to her ass to eat that too.

It’s on my bucket list...