Register

Legs. To shave or not to shave?

I'm lazy, I grew a beard because I hated having to shave, especially regularly. Have a slightly above average hairy chest and stomach. Don't do any manscaping. I do use an epilator to keep my entire back side baby smooth.
    Here's my dilemma, as a diabetic, I now have huge patches of hair loss on my lower legs. Considering going hair free legs just so they don't look so odd. Would you think someone was odd for being almost hair free from the waist down?
    Last edited by Bi-Rõnin; Feb 8, 2022 at 2:21 PM.

Re: Legs. To shave or not to shave?

Shaved.......definitely.

Gadges r woosses.... Fran is a wax girl herself...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Get rid of the hair, definitely. I got tired of shaving and now epilate. have been for over a year and find that a lot of the hair just stopped coming back. I touch it up about twice a week when i find a rogue hair or two.

Side benefit for me is I cross dress and pulling nylon stocking up over my legs is amazing...

yeah, short skirt and hairy legs is a no no

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    yeah, short skirt and hairy legs is a no no
    Nods!!!

My grown up daughter tells me that I'm too old to wear short skirts nowadays!!!! Sauce!!!! My younger daughter that I prob always was ...

Don't care... I reckon I can get away wiv it still... As the recent reopening of clubs here has shown....
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I crossdress too so want to shave my legs... but wife likes them a little hairy. Maybe I can convince her that it would look better

I have recently and somewhat grudgingly given in to removing the hair on my legs... because it's a bitch putting lotion on them to not be so ashy that I look like I've rolled around in flour after showering and especially in winter. Most of the lotions I've used to moisturize my legs gets taken up by the hair on my legs... so I broke down, got a Manscape clipper and, bye-bye leg hair and whatever body hair that manages to get on my nerves these days - but never bothered me before.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Nods!!!

My grown up daughter tells me that I'm too old to wear short skirts nowadays!!!! Sauce!!!! My younger daughter that I prob always was ...

Don't care... I reckon I can get away wiv it still... As the recent reopening of clubs here has shown....
    I figure if its kept classy...............why not.

For me, I may dress a touch risque, but i try to keep the line between trashy and classy

I tried to once....I thought, this is going to take forever, plus maintenance, so NO.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Quote Originally Posted by Jazminedress View Post
    I figure if its kept classy...............why not.

For me, I may dress a touch risque, but i try to keep the line between trashy and classy
    My best friend is wivout doubt Ms Classy.. Immaculate, gorge, awesomely classy.. Now I don't dress trashy.. Though I do like to dress well, a certain wild frizziness of hair prevents me looking as does she.. I dress classy; pay enough for it, but sometimes I just look slutty, unlike she who would look good in an old tattie sack...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I tried to once....I thought, this is going to take forever, plus maintenance, so NO.
    Shaving legs can only ever be a short term stop gap until they can get a good waxing!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Shaving legs can only ever be a short term stop gap until they can get a good waxing!!!!
    I like to look good, but I'm not that High Maintenance!
    If it is to be, let it be with me

Thanks for this interesting information!

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I like to look good, but I'm not that High Maintenance!
    Hardly high maintenance!!! Stings a tadge... but the results are better an' last longer.. feels smoother an' better too!! Nowt worse than hitting stubble wereva we find it!!!

I get my privet parts waxed every Friday.. hairless baby smooth and soft.. I shave my legs every day in the shower.. one of them electric shavers.. dose a great job and feels good too..

Well to shave or not, I start with who my partner.. How does he like it? If it's a first meet, I'll probably trim up and find out when we meet. Then there's you. What's your style? What turns you on? Me, I'm a perv and so smooth does it for me. Women are smooth, young guys are often smooth. Then there are Fem's and Sub's, who are generally hairless. Now when we meet and the discussion wants hairless. Then here comes sexy and Hot, get the razors out and you can shave each other. That's a great intro into touching and sucking and such. If I'm liking my guy then I will go for whatever makes us both happy. Hair is a personal choice and it can make a lot of guys, like me Hard just thinking about it.

The pyjamas that you choose should be made from a high quality fabric. For example, a satin pyjama set is a great choice. This material is extremely durable and will last for years. For more glamorous representation of the women's dresses and loungewear, consider a pair of velvet pjs. They look chic and make a great gift for any holiday season. In addition, they are perfect for a slumber party.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I get my privet parts waxed every Friday.. hairless baby smooth and soft..
    What kind of fertilizer do you eat?

Waxing is supposed to remove hair from the root, and leave you stubble-free for a week or more. Furthermore, hair should be at least 1/4" or more for wax to be able to grip it well enough to yank it out. How in hell can all this take place in a week?