Register

Have just sucked my first adult male cock

......and it felt good.
    Nervous as hell but he was understanding.
    His cock had length, good girth, a manageable salty taste, rock solid and ribbed.
    He was.moaning and groaning so I must have been doing something right.
    He didn't let me take his load so just dumped it on his stomach. I wasn't bothered just excited that I had had a good cock in my mouth for the first time.
    All the while I was thinking about asking him about sitting on his large phallus but one thing at a time!
    Roll on the next cock!

Re: Have just sucked my first adult male cock

Quote Originally Posted by Homersfield View Post
    ......and it felt good.
    Nervous as hell but he was understanding.
    His cock had length, good girth, a manageable salty taste, rock solid and ribbed.
    He was.moaning and groaning so I must have been doing something right.
    He didn't let me take his load so just dumped it on his stomach. I wasn't bothered just excited that I had had a good cock in my mouth for the first time.
    All the while I was thinking about asking him about sitting on his large phallus but one thing at a time!
    Roll on the next cock!
    wow that's great congratulations! glad u had such a great 1st experiance.

Awesome. Always love hearing of guys who enjoyed their first experience as much as I did!

Welcome to the Cocksuckers Club!
    Once you are in you wonder why did it take me so long.

Congratulations. Sounds likeyou had a mouthful with a nice cock for your first time.

Congratulations to you, I'm glad your first time was enjoyable...

Congrats sounds like you, and he had a great experinence. I'm hoping I get the chance to suck a cock.

Congrats, getting to and through the first time isn't always easy, glad it went well for you...

Quote Originally Posted by grstinc View Post
    Congrats, getting to and through the first time isn't always easy, glad it went well for you...
    once you suck the first one and realized you like it you will now want more and more and more its how i am

That's awesome shame you didn't take his load for me that's my reward for a good blowjob.

That is awesome! Glad to hear it was a great experience. I’m still looking for my first, fingers crossed it’s coming soon

Ummm, I'm pleased you sucked an "adult male cock", but I am curious to know if you sucked any other variety prior to that?

Coastocoast

Some did so as kids and make the distinction between an adolescent experience and one as an adult

you lay a brick your not a brick lyr, nail a bord your not a carpenter, but suck one cock you area cocksucker

Nice. Just wait until you take his load in your mouth. I think it's not only hot to do but I never had a load I didn't like the taste of.

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    Ummm, I'm pleased you sucked an "adult male cock", but I am curious to know if you sucked any other variety prior to that?
    Nothing

I do not have tons of experience. But you know what they say, “you never forget your first.”

WTG. Congrats.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Now that you tried it and found that it won't kill or change you in any strange or magical way; it is something that you would love to explore a lot more of. It is that way for me. I explored a little, just over a year ago and it was very exciting and pleasurable; I loved it so much and wanted more of it; however for personal reasons that I won't go into, I have doubts that it will ever happen again. It really was a wonderful experience!! Something you will never forget....

Welcome to the cocksuckers' club! Now get you a load of cum. You will be forever hooked!

No two are the same. That's the beauty and fun of cock sucking. I enjoy all kinds of sizes and shapes. I'm really into building on my technique to give my partners the ultimate blowjob experience.