Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Adult Bookstore Blow and Go

I recently located one not to far away from me. It seems to have a good sized lunch crowd. I may have to go there to blow my nuts once and a while.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

I enjoy sucking cock at ABS gloryholes most people that are their want one of two things to suck cock or get their cock sucked I'm looking for the later

I spent quite a bit of time at GH's when the likely STD's were not as dangerous. It was quite a thrill to suck one cock after another to completion. Memories from then still live strong.

Now and for quit a while I've been casually looking for a safe steady thing. If it happens, that would be great. If not, there still is the 'good old days' recalling.

Glory holes are in my future. Although after living in Ecuador for 4 months, I may move to Thailand or somewhere else in the world where sex is more readily available, guys and girls, it depends on my divorce settlement. I'm not a big fan of USA hatred and have found peoples of other countries a lot more genuine in general. Many countries you can easily lie much nicer in on social security...25 -50% USA costs.

But if I do stay in USA, the city will definitely have plenty of glory hole opportunities.

Before I was old enough for the ABS, I discovered toilet glory holes. In bus stations, train stations and public toilets. That's where I got my start.... 50 years later, still sucking everything I can....