Register

Can you Ever Have too Much Sex?

Can you Ever Have too Much Sex?.

I was talking with some mates the other day,
    When the one chap Mark,
    Was saying that his ex wife was stone cold when it came to sex.
    In the end they split up as to fighting all the time.

After a year of so he said that he met a woman "Laura".
    They got on well, she even enjoyed lots of sex all over the house in the garden and in the car.
    Laura is the type of Girlfriend that one would dream of.

But, Her drive for sex was great at first, Up to five times a day!,
    Yeah great I hear you say he said, we all nodded.
    But now he is saying that she wakes him up in the morning before work for sex,
    At first it was fantastic, but after six months of constant sex he says that now he finds that he's lacking in the drive department.

Now he has even thought of asking someone else to have a go with her as he is tired-out.
    Don't get me wrong he says Laura is a wonderful lady and great tits as well lol.
    But he can't keep up.
    Have you tried talking to her we said? saying that you need a rest for a day or two?
    It just falls on deaf ears he says and gets up saying why don't you fancy me.
    It is still on going so there is no end to this at the moment.

What would you do?
    How would you feel that being unable to keep up with your G/F Wife?

A bang, is when two people collide !

Re: Can you Ever Have too Much Sex?

What would I do? Tell her to get a side lover or two. You can't keep up that level of incompatibility so you might as well help her get what she needs.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

The truth is many women use sex to gain love. Don’t take this the wrong way. I have absolutely no idea what type of man your friend, Mark, is actually like. There is a possibility that Mark may not be so loving towards his girlfriend outside of the times that they’re having sex with each other. That could be why his girlfriend is like the way she is with him. So my question is how does Mark actually treat his girlfriend during the times that they’re together, but are not being intimate with each other?
    Last edited by Blondeblowjob7; Aug 2, 2022 at 1:07 PM.

You find a way to keep up. My first poly wife was like that; sex anytime, anywhere, several times a day and... I kept up with her while also keeping up with my wife, too. Wore my ass out... but I kept up. Outside of sex, we showed each other love and as it should always be... but sex anytime, anywhere, several times a day; getting awakened in the morning being sucked; often couldn't take a shower by myself. Holy shit! But I kept up. I had suggested that we add another man to our extended family and she was the main one rejecting the suggestion and saying that all we needed was each other and, as such, the only "help" I got came from the fact that my wife was bisexual and turned our girlfriend on to F2F sex and with love, too. Can you have too much sex? Physically, yeah. As far as the tone of the relationship? Nope. If she wants sex, she gets sex and... you keep up unless you really do want her providing all that amazing sex to someone else.

Honestly, I can not keep up with my partner, shes a intersex female with a high sex drive, but also loves f2f, m2m, mixed sex.....and we are in a closed group relationship with another male and 2 other females so in a way her sexual desires and needs are taken care of, with help, lol

My partner is honest in that the same type of sex would get boring, so variety with location, time and even person helps with her sex drive....of course being intersex helps as she can fuck or be fucked, sucked or do the sucking and eat pussy or be eaten out..... and occasionally she does use cannabis which has the unusual side effect of * killing off * her sex drive for a couple of days, which in her words is perfect because those are the days that she can spend cuddling and kissing and just enjoying time together.... and as the sex drive fires up again, she gets to look forward to more sex with a recharged body and mind.....

In my younger days, I have a sex drive that drove me nuts because it was constant but not enjoyable because it was caused by a chemical imbalance in my brain so fucking and cumming actually had no effect on it, which meant no relief from the constant * demand * for sex from my own brain, that even sleeping was hard......and now that I have a partner that could keep up, I still have no desire to go back to my younger days because it would ruin great sex, for me and I dare say, for us, because I would be demanding constant sex with her and that would limit her time indulging her own desires and cravings with other types of sex
    The only thing more painful than a broken heart, is catching yourself in your zip and having very cold hands

The ting is finding time for sex. I could have sex and foreplay too at night and again in the morning before work. Sometimes in the middle of the night to on weekends. I am 64 and still horny as all hell and get rock hard alot. I get home from work late though and dinner and shower and other stuff to do each night. No time for sex then even though I would.

The answer to this question is No you cannot have enough sex. I have been blessed to have partners (both male and Female) who couldn't get enough sex. Also, the fact that nearly 20 years ago I stumbled into a Swingers group which has been fantastic.

I have had a very interesting life.
    If it is to be, let it be with me

In times long gone by sex morning, noon and night (and maybe between) was my dream and sometimes the reality. Using some imagination and turning things into a many-hour "road trip" was my favourite solution, but that required a lover with the orgasmic and emotional stamina to manage it. Those were the days...

It sounds me like Mark's problem is psychological. He may be accustomed to being in the lead when it comes to initiating sex and is rattled by a sexually aggressive female. I can understand being too tired to fuck but if this isn't a case of libido mismatch it may be a leadership role problem. My wife and I have always been libido mismatched: I want it more often than she but between 2 or 3 times a week with her and a couple a week, when schedules allow, with my bottom buddies I am happy. I have no issues about women initiating sex!

@Neonaught, I like what you said because it's quite possible. Guys are used to being the one to initiate sex and could very well get... rattled by a woman who is very determined to get hers and there's no escaping her doing that. Or, like I've told some guys, "That's what you get for being good at what you do." Libido mismatches happen all of the time and usually seen where one person wants to have sex and the other is like, eh, let's not and say we did but I don't think this is a mismatch either; Mark is with the woman so many of us would love to be with and... he can't handle it.