Register

How do you like it?? Hard or easy??

Hey there.. I am sub bottom guy.. I love aggressive kinda dom guys.. I like them to be in charge and man handle me and take what they want.. I love being spanked my hair pulled and even choked a little for the right guy.. I love being pounded hard in a bunch of different positions.. I love being used as a sex toy..
    There are times that I too like to just have a nice long fuck.. use me like you would a girl!! Fuck me slow and for a long time..
    so my question is this “ what do you prefer hard fucking?? Or slow and easy?? “ Let the fun begin🍆🍆💦💦🤩🤪😏

Re: How do you like it?? Hard or easy??

just depends on the size of the dick

Start out easy, then ride it hard when you're ready to cum. I love hearing my sex partners cum, and am fascinated by their orgasm faces.

For me just a steady rhythm gets me going, however at times he gets a bit aggressive and can really pound me. Yesterday morning we got together for our weekly fuck session, he was extremely horny and aggressive and rode me hard not once but twice.

for me its a nice long slow and easy love making. if a guy wants it then i am easy to get in bed and make love to me

I have a regular guy who really just likes me to go slow and savor his cock and deepthroat him a couple times then he cums. Found a new mutual buddy who’s definitely interested, but is very aggressive and wants to throat fuck me and be a complete dom. I love the idea, but am hesitant cause I’ve never had someone literally throat fuck me, not sure if I can handle it! But reading up on all the forums here, might just have to submit to him.

It depends on my mood. Generally, it depends on the guy because once he's mounted he's pretty well in charge.

I prefer a guy who knows where my parts are inside, and wants to show me what a great fuck he is and really goes for it to seal the deal. After all, his goal should be to keep me happy so he can keep fucking me. I prefer to be on my back so if he's a good fuck, I can put my arms around him and be a more active bottom. I love the kisses and the over all control he has over me as looses himself and ramps up for his orgasm. Also, if we are a good fit his belly can rub my cock, and with the precum for lubricant I can come with him, but with him fucking me it's a lot different climax than regular.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

Mitmer

Right now, I would just be happy with some cock! Slow fast, I don't care! Lol

Well I always like starting slow and easy but at times I love it when they finish it hard and vigorous

I like it easy at first then I love to be pounded!!