Register

What do you mean " incidentally homosexual"

I so posts where a guy passionately describes his love for gay sex, often even speaking of strong emotional bonds, yet identifies as incidentally homosexual. I really don't see how anybody who comes hear and posts such feelings would feel pressure to claim to be less than equally gay and straight. So I wonder, are you really trying to express a lack of desire a domestic relationship with a man? I mean, hay, that defines a large percentage of gay men. Do you really mean sexually you are equally gay/straight, but your straight side includes domestic desires? Or maybe even mostly gay sexually, but just straight domestically?

Re: What do you mean " incidentally homosexual"

me i just bi like them both men and women

Quote Originally Posted by bi.kenner50 View Post
    I so posts where a guy passionately describes his love for gay sex, often even speaking of strong emotional bonds, yet identifies as incidentally homosexual. I really don't see how anybody who comes hear and posts such feelings would feel pressure to claim to be less than equally gay and straight. So I wonder, are you really trying to express a lack of desire a domestic relationship with a man? I mean, hay, that defines a large percentage of gay men. Do you really mean sexually you are equally gay/straight, but your straight side includes domestic desires? Or maybe even mostly gay sexually, but just straight domestically?
    Where this comes from, back in the heyday of the website---they had a link to a "test" that was up at some website that was a short form version of one of those tests given by psychologists and such to determine at least sexual orientation to a minimal degree and so everyone pretty much did that to figure out where on the scale they fit based on the way that they answered the quiz's questions.

If you look around--that link may still be here. It has been years since I did mine and almost have forgotten about it.

This (Link Below) is one of those online quizzes that scores me as a 2, where I tend to waffle between regarding myself as a 2 or a 3. The lack of romantic or emotional feelings towards men probably skews me more in the direction of a 2, but I'm quite happy to have sex with women or men, with no real preference for either gender. Cleanliness and personality will have more to do with it than anything else.

http://vistriai.com/kinseyscaletest/

I took the test, told me what I already know, I am equally hetero- and homo-sexual. Ain't that grand!!!!

took your test. who would have thought i'm biClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	49474

there are a ton of tests like that out there. I've scored everything from str8 even to gay once. tend to score around 2 or heteroflexible which sounds about right for what i'm feeling now.

Labels labels labels. I define myself as bisexual because I still have a huge desire for women as well as for men. But due to the circumstances of my age (64) and lack of kinky women near my age who would accept my bi side or better yet join me in my kinky mm desires, bi and gay men are 100 times more available and drama free and much easier to be with for sex. I don't want to get married again, I don't want any more than a FWB semi-serious relationship with a woman or man. I enjoy acting and feeling masculine and gay when I'm with a man. Equally I enjoy being masculine and hetero with a woman. But I refuse to use a woman that way and keep her in the dark about my bisexuality. The last half dozen women I've been interested in totally freaked when I told them up front I was bisexual. None of them ever wanted to hear from me again. There's no such problem with bi men who just want closeness, intimacy and or romance, bonding and sex with other men and with no emotional love or desire for an exclusive relationship. Most gay men in my experience are the same as women in that regard. They want love and LTRs like most women do. I also refuse to keep a gay man in the dark about my sexual desire for women and other men. But at least, along with bi married men, some gay men aren't seeking love and LTR's. They are seeking just the same closeness/bonding/intimacy/romance and sex with no pressure or strings.