Register

Cruising/pick up lines at motel/hotel bar

Does anyone ever pick up guys at motel/hotel bars? If so how do you approach the subject? I know about grabbing your crotch etc, but does anyone actually bring up the fact that you're bi in conversation with another guy? I guess I haven't developed my "gaydar". I'd be afraid I'd get punched out. Anyone have something to say on this subject?

Re: Cruising/pick up lines at motel/hotel bar

i usually let the man make the first move if i am interested i will go to his place for a drink or room then go from there

I have had really good luck trolling Hotel bars and workout centers. But lucky for me I travel to the same places a lot so over the years I have made friends that all I need to do is call and they arrive for some man fun. But what has worked for me is I will look around without being to obvious and sit next to them and strike up a conversation. And before long we are joking about sex jokes and just talking shop and then what seems to really work is I say well, time to go to my room and do my daily thing, he laughed and said yea I jerk one off at least once a day and jokingly says need some company? And within 1/2 hour we are naked and sucking each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Bi_Dave View Post
    Does anyone ever pick up guys at motel/hotel bars? If so how do you approach the subject? I know about grabbing your crotch etc, but does anyone actually bring up the fact that you're bi in conversation with another guy? I guess I haven't developed my "gaydar". I'd be afraid I'd get punched out. Anyone have something to say on this subject?

A couple weeks ago I was in Vegas sitting at a blackjack table.. thes smoking hot black gentleman sits down next to me. We strike up a conversation.. before to long he starts to tease the dealer about his man bun.. then he leaned in and whispered in my ear that if I knew how to have fun to let him know.. I ask what kind of fun.. he said the kinda fun two guys have.. now again this guy was hot.. and he just hit on me.. so I scooted my stool closer and put my left hand on his cock and squooze it.. he smiles at me and says nice!! We spent the next two nights and days naked playing Vargas games..

Having gaydar does help in zeroing in on guys who are looking to be picked up or on guys that are looking to pick up other guys in hotel/motel bars. They are the perfect places because you can go to his room or he can come to your room. My gaydar is adequate, but not finely tuned. Plus I'm more of the passive type who puts out the vibes that I'd like to be picked up in the bar, rather than going after or making the first move on a guy I'd like to get with in a bar. I just scan and look around casually, making only brief eye contact woth other guys. I know then which guy (or guys) I want to give a second look. If a guy's reaction stands out and seems positive, the next time I look his way I'll smile and initiate longer eye contact. If he returns my gaze, I'll wait a a few minutes to see if he's still stealing glances of me (as I am of him) or better yet, if he comes to sit next to me at the bar. That is the clincher right there LOL. If he makes that move, I know (and he knows) that we're both looking for male company. I'll be emboldened to make a move. From then on it's just a matter of subtly flirting with him and seducing him. If he flirts back and seduces, then 99% of the time we end up in his room or mine, naked and horny. Sometimes I'll catch a vibe from a guy that he'd like me to come over to sit with him. I'll do that but I'll wait for him to start flirting and seducing. If he doesn't then I move on.

I like your approach. It seems alot safer.

I met a guy at Florida rest area was in men's room, standing at urinal with 7 of 9 inches showing for all to see, went o his truck an sucked his big cock

Quote Originally Posted by walt0057 View Post
    I met a guy at Florida rest area was in men's room, standing at urinal with 7 of 9 inches showing for all to see, went o his truck an sucked his big cock
    RISKY RISKY!!! STDs!!
    Why so many guys want such risky sex! All rather have just any random stranger then someone as a regular.

Can’t agree more.

4th of july was drinking beer and watching fireworks on a hotel terrance party this man came up to me and said want to go to my room for a drink when we got to his room he just flat said i want your ass how about it so i took off my pants and bent over the bed next thing i felt his cock going in my ass it hurt at first but he took his time for a minute or so then he put it to me for 15 minutes or so when he got done and pulled it out he took off the condom and we had a drink of wild turkey 101 over ice and now how about sucking me off he asked then when i got to sucking him and got it hard it was 8 plus inchs and thick with a mushroom head he throath fucked me and made me like it after he got off we got dressed and went out to the bar again gave me his phone number and said call me when you want a good fucking again

In hindsight, I realize that I've been cruised and the target of outright come-ons for a good part of my life. It's really a pity that I wasn't aware of that level of social interaction, and I must have seemed like a clueless putz, back then.

Now that I'm cognizant of such things, there's too little spare time to devote to circulating like that. The Internet strikes me as a better medium to set-up play time.

I've been hit on before..I was in a hot tub and a dude put his foot on my crotch and started rubbing...

Another time I was in a spa in Mexico. It was me and another dude...we were in the steam room and he asked "got any plans for the rest of the day ?"...we had a nice chat, went to his room for some fun, then back to the spa in time to meet the wife, who was done with her spa time as well.

Once on a cruise ship a MM couple started chatting me up at a bar. They said "you should see our cabin, it's really nice !". We spent the night on the floor and the terrace doing all kinds of fun things. You would be amazed what can lead you into some dirty fun....

Quote Originally Posted by NjbiGuy01 View Post
    I've been hit on before..I was in a hot tub and a dude put his foot on my crotch and started rubbing...

Another time I was in a spa in Mexico. It was me and another dude...we were in the steam room and he asked "got any plans for the rest of the day ?"...we had a nice chat, went to his room for some fun, then back to the spa in time to meet the wife, who was done with her spa time as well.

Once on a cruise ship a MM couple started chatting me up at a bar. They said "you should see our cabin, it's really nice !". We spent the night on the floor and the terrace doing all kinds of fun things. You would be amazed what can lead you into some dirty fun....

You are right there.. about a month ago I was sitting in the bar at a very nice hotel.. chatting with the bar tender..
    a guy across the bar buys me a drink.. I wave thanks and go back to chatting.. a few minutes later the guy walks up and hands me a card with a room number on it.. says come up I have something for you.. and leaves.. a little while later I am curious and a bit horny so I go to his room and knock on his door.. to my surprise he answered it naked..
    he was very well endowed.. he invited me in and closed the door.. he then told me that he knew I was a cock slut.. long story short he spent the rest of the night using me very well.. he comes to my town twice a month and I am going to see him next week.. so for now I am a cock slut when he is in town!!

It does happen from time to time that I have been at some place like a bar and grill kind of restaurant or other places that I have "out of the blue" struck up a conversation with a guy that would up being more than just having a nice conversation with a nice person--or at least nearly more than that.

About this time last year, I had taken one of my kayaks over to an area on the Gulf coast near me and paddled around a nice protected area for a few hours and when I was done, had packed the boat back on the car, I headed to eat some dinner at a favorite waterside, "Florida seafood shack"--in this case a really big one.

Being a busy night at the place, like it usually is, I got a seat at one of the outside bars, the one closest to the water. I sat down and before long a guy sitting next to me started up a conversation as I drank some beers and waited for my food-it was taking awhile since it was so busy.

After a short time, he got up after finishing his food, saying he had to go "pick up the wife."

It was not long until a good looking young guy sat down. My food began to arrive in bits and pieces--first a bowl of clam chowder and as I was eating that, the guy struck up a conversation. He told me he was from the town, but had not been back in like ten years and that he had not long before gotten out of the service. He had done a few tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He had come back for his high school reunion and was waiting to hear from some of his buddies via either a call or text.

He had come there from Mississippi and we talked about being in the service---I was in the Coast Guard and he wanted to hear about that---I answered his questions and I asked him about his time in those war zones.

He had not actually seen much battle but was more in a support role.

By this time my main meal had arrived---a nice big plate of seasoned boiled shrimp. He got some food too and we continued to chat.

He told me about the place he was staying--a little "fishing shack" but it had a nice fenced in area with plants in it and a hot tub and an outdoor shower.

As often happens---the topic went to dating and such--he was single and so was I. He asked if I were married, told him no and no girlfriend too. He said "same for me." He then kind of jokingly said: "how about a boyfriend?" My answer was "No, no boyfriend" and his reply to that was "Why not one of those at least?" I just said it might be nice but hadn't found one of those either.

I did wonder if he was hitting on me and it didn't take long for him to ask me: "You have any plans tonight?" I told him my plans were to finish my dinner, go home and get my paddling clothes off and take a shower then just settle in watching some TV shows or a movie.

His next question was--"Want to go get some beer, come over to the place I am staying--you can wash your clothes--it has a washer and dryer. Sit in the hot tub and that outdoor shower sure is nice---kind of sexy to take one outdoors with someone!"

Well-I knew then--yeah!! He was hitting on me.

We had finished our dinners and then he got a damned text message--he sort of hesitated a bit---got a pained look on his face and then said outloud: "Shit---one of my high school buddies just texted me and they want me to go meet them. To tell the truth--I'd rather not go but they know I am here and where I am staying-they would not let me alone and not go party with them. Sorry man--I would really rather hang with you instead at the cottage--I think we could have some fun."

With that--he had paid his bill, he got up and took off---so no fun with him--it would have been nice--he looked really great and he was one nice guy.

Going back further in time---I had gone for a trip up to Hilton Head Island, SC----and brought my bicycle with me to ride on the beach and many trails they have on the island. I had ridden a pretty long way from the place I was staying--at least five or six miles up the beach---and had stopped at a park area to take a break, take a pee and get some water.

This nice looking older man came up to me--with his bike--I had seen him walk it out from a nearby condo and watched him put on his helmet, biking gloves and such---he began with some small talk. Asked me where I had come from, where I was staying.

He then asked me if I had any interest in riding with him and said yes--so we went off for a nice bike ride--another four or five miles continuing north on the beach. By the time we got back to his place--it was getting dark and I was about to tell him that I had to head off before it got too much darker--I do have both head and tail lights on my bike.

During our ride--we did have some good conversation--he had some interesting stories about his life. We were surely getting along very well...

He asked me if I would want to have a quick drink at his place---I had a feeling that this might go someplace, so I accepted----he had told me that he had an outdoor shower---a feature that is common along beaches and water down here in the SE US.

We walked our bikes into his fenced in yard and he lead me towards the shower--along the way--he was rubbing my back-when we got to the shower--he pulled me to him--and gave me once nice kiss--which I returned. First off came our shirts and then everything else-the water in the shower feeling good and man--did he have one sweet gorgeous cock---which I came to be quite familiar with that night and greatly enjoyed it in various ways since I spent the night. It took me about ten seconds to put my hand on it--get it nice and hard and go down on it---he sure liked it--I sucked him for a time telling me and showing me how good it felt to him. I was enjoying it. He would not let me suck him till he came and before long---he shut the water off, lead me out of the shower--we picked up some towels stored in a cabinet, lead me up the steps to the outdoor deck and inside the house---stopping in the kitchen to get some wine, then on to his bedroom. We made out some more, he sucked my cock, I sucked his, but he soon made it clear what he wanted and I was wanting that too---he had me get on the bed doggie style--lubbed my hole up, put on a rubber and oh yes--before long--felt that sweet cock at my back door and before long--let him in and it felt sooooo gooooddd!! He was not one of those "wham, bam, ya man!" types--more like the long, slow ride kind of guy--at least till he finally did get things going and both of us did it like jackrabbits and "got to the top of the mountain!" LOL

We had a nice night---having sex till we both finally crashed and fell asleep. When we woke up--we had one more round of sex....

He was a really nice man and a very good lover---I was with family so it was hard to get back to see him again--going on another long bike ride! But we did meet one more time before I left and it was as nice as our first time together.

We did communicate via emails and some phone calls after that--but suddenly there were no more communications and his number eventually went dead---so something must have happened to him---haven't heard from him since.

Sorry to go so long--but a few nice stories to share to show that you can--just out of the blue in places and situations--can meet someone to at least almost spend some time with a person in one case and in another---get to have some nice times with that big tall man, his gorgeous, sweet cock and his nice kisses and wonderful way of having sex.

Sure wished that the young soldier did not have had to go see his friends---I do think we would have had a nice time together....
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; Jul 18, 2018 at 12:14 AM.

hot stories though i'm sorry u got cockblocked by the young guy's friend. but at least u made another friend & had more than a fuck.
    this never happens for me m or f. oh how i wish..........

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    It does happen from time to time that I have been at some place like a bar and grill kind of restaurant or other places that I have "out of the blue" struck up a conversation with a guy that would up being more than just having a nice conversation with a nice person--or at least nearly more than that.

About this time last year, I had taken one of my kayaks over to an area on the Gulf coast near me and paddled around a nice protected area for a few hours and when I was done, had packed the boat back on the car, I headed to eat some dinner at a favorite waterside, "Florida seafood shack"--in this case a really big one.

Being a busy night at the place, like it usually is, I got a seat at one of the outside bars, the one closest to the water. I sat down and before long a guy sitting next to me started up a conversation as I drank some beers and waited for my food-it was taking awhile since it was so busy.

After a short time, he got up after finishing his food, saying he had to go "pick up the wife."

It was not long until a good looking young guy sat down. My food began to arrive in bits and pieces--first a bowl of clam chowder and as I was eating that, the guy struck up a conversation. He told me he was from the town, but had not been back in like ten years and that he had not long before gotten out of the service. He had done a few tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

He had come back for his high school reunion and was waiting to hear from some of his buddies via either a call or text.

He had come there from Mississippi and we talked about being in the service---I was in the Coast Guard and he wanted to hear about that---I answered his questions and I asked him about his time in those war zones.

He had not actually seen much battle but was more in a support role.

By this time my main meal had arrived---a nice big plate of seasoned boiled shrimp. He got some food too and we continued to chat.

He told me about the place he was staying--a little "fishing shack" but it had a nice fenced in area with plants in it and a hot tub and an outdoor shower.

As often happens---the topic went to dating and such--he was single and so was I. He asked if I were married, told him no and no girlfriend too. He said "same for me." He then kind of jokingly said: "how about a boyfriend?" My answer was "No, no boyfriend" and his reply to that was "Why not one of those at least?" I just said it might be nice but hadn't found one of those either.

I did wonder if he was hitting on me and it didn't take long for him to ask me: "You have any plans tonight?" I told him my plans were to finish my dinner, go home and get my paddling clothes off and take a shower then just settle in watching some TV shows or a movie.

His next question was--"Want to go get some beer, come over to the place I am staying--you can wash your clothes--it has a washer and dryer. Sit in the hot tub and that outdoor shower sure is nice---kind of sexy to take one outdoors with someone!"

Well-I knew then--yeah!! He was hitting on me.

We had finished our dinners and then he got a damned text message--he sort of hesitated a bit---got a pained look on his face and then said outloud: "Shit---one of my high school buddies just texted me and they want me to go meet them. To tell the truth--I'd rather not go but they know I am here and where I am staying-they would not let me alone and not go party with them. Sorry man--I would really rather hang with you instead at the cottage--I think we could have some fun."

With that--he had paid his bill, he got up and took off---so no fun with him--it would have been nice--he looked really great and he was one nice guy.

Going back further in time---I had gone for a trip up to Hilton Head Island, SC----and brought my bicycle with me to ride on the beach and many trails they have on the island. I had ridden a pretty long way from the place I was staying--at least five or six miles up the beach---and had stopped at a park area to take a break, take a pee and get some water.

This nice looking older man came up to me--with his bike--I had seen him walk it out from a nearby condo and watched him put on his helmet, biking gloves and such---he began with some small talk. Asked me where I had come from, where I was staying.

He then asked me if I had any interest in riding with him and said yes--so we went off for a nice bike ride--another four or five miles continuing north on the beach. By the time we got back to his place--it was getting dark and I was about to tell him that I had to head off before it got too much darker--I do have both head and tail lights on my bike.

During our ride--we did have some good conversation--he had some interesting stories about his life. We were surely getting along very well...

He asked me if I would want to have a quick drink at his place---I had a feeling that this might go someplace, so I accepted----he had told me that he had an outdoor shower---a feature that is common along beaches and water down here in the SE US.

We walked our bikes into his fenced in yard and he lead me towards the shower--along the way--he was rubbing my back-when we got to the shower--he pulled me to him--and gave me once nice kiss--which I returned. First off came our shirts and then everything else-the water in the shower feeling good and man--did he have one sweet gorgeous cock---which I came to be quite familiar with that night and greatly enjoyed it in various ways since I spent the night. It took me about ten seconds to put my hand on it--get it nice and hard and go down on it---he sure liked it--I sucked him for a time telling me and showing me how good it felt to him. I was enjoying it. He would not let me suck him till he came and before long---he shut the water off, lead me out of the shower--we picked up some towels stored in a cabinet, lead me up the steps to the outdoor deck and inside the house---stopping in the kitchen to get some wine, then on to his bedroom. We made out some more, he sucked my cock, I sucked his, but he soon made it clear what he wanted and I was wanting that too---he had me get on the bed doggie style--lubbed my hole up, put on a rubber and oh yes--before long--felt that sweet cock at my back door and before long--let him in and it felt sooooo gooooddd!! He was not one of those "wham, bam, ya man!" types--more like the long, slow ride kind of guy--at least till he finally did get things going and both of us did it like jackrabbits and "got to the top of the mountain!" LOL

We had a nice night---having sex till we both finally crashed and fell asleep. When we woke up--we had one more round of sex....

He was a really nice man and a very good lover---I was with family so it was hard to get back to see him again--going on another long bike ride! But we did meet one more time before I left and it was as nice as our first time together.

We did communicate via emails and some phone calls after that--but suddenly there were no more communications and his number eventually went dead---so something must have happened to him---haven't heard from him since.

Sorry to go so long--but a few nice stories to share to show that you can--just out of the blue in places and situations--can meet someone to at least almost spend some time with a person in one case and in another---get to have some nice times with that big tall man, his gorgeous, sweet cock and his nice kisses and wonderful way of having sex.

Sure wished that the young soldier did not have had to go see his friends---I do think we would have had a nice time together....
    Damn, you can come kayaking or biking in area anytime!!!

I luv to establish eye contact. You know 9 out of 10 times that the person likes being wanted. I love to do it in a crowded bar followed up by a quick "accidental" brush of his cock.

The last time I was at a Gay bar was years ago, in my area they've all closed down....Once though, I was at a gay bar, I had no intention of looking for someone. I saw a good looking guy across the bar. I made eye contact, then I smiled at him, and motioned with my head to come over, and he did....Nothing became of it...