Register

Anal sex questions

I have bottomed once a few years back (I liked it) and my girl pegs me from time to time. I want to try real cocktail again but the last few times I was so tight and it hurt a bunch. No matter how much lube or how slow we tried to do it it felt uncomfortable. I want to set fucked so what should I do. Any advice?

Re: Anal sex questions

Before you get fucked, play with your asshole, stretch it out. Start with a finger, then 2 use toys. Anal will feel amazing but, you can rush into it. Have fun stretching and fucking

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    I have bottomed once a few years back (I liked it) and my girl pegs me from time to time. I want to try real cocktail again but the last few times I was so tight and it hurt a bunch. No matter how much lube or how slow we tried to do it it felt uncomfortable. I want to set fucked so what should I do. Any advice?

Asspussy is right!! Go slow.. use lots of lube inside and out.. first use finger to loosen up things then two to stretch a little more.. small toys at first then bigger.. just relax!! That is the main thing relax!! Soon you will be able to relax and just have fun.. it may always be a little uncomfortable for the first min.. but you will relax and it will be amazing🍆🍆 again go slow lots of lube and start small and go slow!! You will get there.. and most importantly just enjoy🍑🍆🍑🍆

Quote Originally Posted by twosmokers View Post
    You need to get a butt plug about his size or bigger and use it frequently until it slips right in and out without pain. It takes awhile for your mangina to fully re tighten, so each morning in the shower work it a bit.
    Also do a low enema - use the long women's attachment and move it around, and force the water out rather than let it go up too high. All you want to do is clean the lower colon area where you take the dick. You don't want to force water up high and have it come out and embarrass you. Finally, shoot a 1/4 cc of silicon lube up there so you don't have to depend entirely on him.

Whenever you plan to bottom, use the plug a few days before to make sure you are in good shape to take a hard dick with a mission.

You will should have a happy and pain free experience.
    I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

might need to get your asshole checked out

As a total bottom, i know in advance most of the time if im going to get a cock shoved up my ass. 1st and formost make sure you are cleaned out, if your bowels are empty it enhances the feeling. 2nd get a good butt plug and use it everyday. I have some larger friends that are kinda difficult at 1st but being pre-stretched helps alot. Also it helps if he is on his back and at least for me if i guide it in sitting on top of him and can control the entry helped tremendously when i 1st started. Once he was all the way in he could pull out and abuse me in any position he desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    Asspussy is right!! Go slow.. use lots of lube inside and out.. first use finger to loosen up things then two to stretch a little more.. small toys at first then bigger.. just relax!! That is the main thing relax!! Soon you will be able to relax and just have fun.. it may always be a little uncomfortable for the first min.. but you will relax and it will be amazing again go slow lots of lube and start small and go slow!! You will get there.. and most importantly just enjoy
    This!

As he's about to enter take a deep breath and slowly exhale as he begins pushing it in.

Why don't you sit in a hot bath to help try to loosed up your back side...Also a glass or two of wine may help...Good luck.