Register

Thread: Glory holes

Glory holes

I went to a few adult bookstores in Germany with glory holes, but I haven't found any in the US yet. Has anyone else had any luck?

Re: Glory holes

Found them in NY NJ Florida

I’ve never seen any in Florida. Where are they?

Quote Originally Posted by jebenjho View Post
    I went to a few adult bookstores in Germany with glory holes, but I haven't found any in the US yet. Has anyone else had any luck?
    Why would any one want to have oral with just any random guy without getting to know and trust him first! Way too risky for STDs. It seems NO ONE wants any one who can be a regular.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Jack and Jill in Port Charlotte, US 41 and Midway. Bada Bing in Punta Gorda on US 41.

i kinda agree with u. sex is a very personal thing with me. i'm not judging but i don't understand how someone can casually have sex with strangers. plus std's are a very real consideration.
    Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    Why would any one want to have oral with just any random guy without getting to know and trust him first! Way too risky for STDs. It seems NO ONE wants any one who can be a regular.

One of the things I always discuss with a potential partner is if they go to adult book stores, movie theaters, places with glory holes. Rest stops etc. for random hook ups. . If the answer is yes, they are off the list. The risk of STD's is much too great. It's everyone's choice, but I would never take that risk.

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    One of the things I always discuss with a potential partner is if they go to adult book stores, movie theaters, places with glory holes. Rest stops etc. for random hook ups. . If the answer is yes, they are off the list.
    I think this is a pretty prudent practice. (3 Ps notwithstanding...)

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    One of the things I always discuss with a potential partner is if they go to adult book stores, movie theaters, places with glory holes. Rest stops etc. for random hook ups. . If the answer is yes, they are off the list. The risk of STD's is much too great. It's everyone's choice, but I would never take that risk.
    Same here, I wont even bother with a guy who gets more ass then a toilet seat!

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Tampa...near the stadium.

i used to go back in the 80s but not anymore

I would love to try a gloryhole. I have a feeling inside me that says to me keep sucking never stop. So I want to know how far I can go!

Lots of them at adult bookstores in Ames, Marshalltown, Waterloo, and Iowa City Iowa, also Topeka and West of Salina in Kansas, also found them in adult bookstores in Memphis, and one on I-55 on the Missouri/Arkansas Border. Go to adultsearch.com, they list aduly bookstores and theaters all over the world, and list whether or not the arcade has glory holes.

Mid 80's, I'm not sure if it was local or state ordinance changed in WI. Only one per booth, no glory holes, can't even remember all the changes. Now you can only find a couple booths find no theaters in state.

Haven't found any in florida

There are literally loads of them in Southern California, but it seems that the holes are at the wrong height for my junk.