Register

No more Craigslist hook ups

Now that Craigslist has discontinued their Personals section, where do you go now to find someone online? Obviously, a pay site is out of the question for many (especially married)
    How are you finding cock now? Curious, since I’m having some cravings😉

Re: No more Craigslist hook ups

They was about worthless any way, only guys who wanted play head games, right NOWs or only wanted to get on to chat when they was horny and once they got their rocks off, they was gone! I think ur luck is far better finding someone by pure dumb luck in person then online!

doublelist.com It's new but took place of Craig list for hook ups

I have gone to doublelist and it is not anybetter than Craig’s was..

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I have gone to doublelist and it is not any better than Craig’s was..
    Actually worse, only has major cities, like here in Pa, Philly and Pitts is it! Found a link to suggest a city, but they ignore it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tight1-4u View Post
    I have gone to doublelist and it is not any better than Craig’s was..
    That's been my observation, too. And it's to be expected.

Since it's so similar to CL, you can expect more of the same, but with fewer results, since not everyone who used CL knows about the new site.

might take sometime for it to be available for all areas. but i have a feeling it will be alot like craigslist similar adds.

Quote Originally Posted by cajunman696960 View Post
    doublelist.com It's new but took place of Craig list for hook ups
    Started small, but growing daily !

not that good i do better on silverdaddies plus the chat is good

i have recently started looking on doublelist. doesn't look too promising, typical 1 nite stand kinda guys u would find on craigslist. i might put up a carefully worded add & hope for the best. hopefully at least some of the guys who respond will respect where i am with bisexuality.

I find so many people are w4mw, mw4m or mw4mw on Craigslist. Here one page is related to mw4mw: http://www.threesomedatingsites.biz/...r-bedroom.html

I use double list but not as popular for sure. Met some guys already though

Why are so many guys just looking for hookups instead of actual relationships?

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    Why are so many guys just looking for hookups instead of actual relationships?
    Probably most of them already have an actual relationship and don't need or want another one.
    But, that relationship does not satisfy their need for MM sex.
    JEM

Just seems so risky in this day and age. Bringing in a friend with your partner's knowledge or even just having a three+ way relationship seems like a safer bet.

Quote Originally Posted by cbb83 View Post
    Just seems so risky in this day and age. Bringing in a friend with your partner's knowledge or even just having a three+ way relationship seems like a safer bet.
    Great idea! But, there is that partner knowledge problem and the just the right friend problem.
    JEM

Everything is gone and replaced with LGBT bullshit and a Grindr app filled with bug chasers/spreaders. Fuck that!
    NSA (for me) is gone too. Bearish men just disappeared and I'm not about to downgrade to some goofy 19 year old topping me. And I get bored with average guys.